• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SassyWobuffet said:
Hoi!
I'm a friend of Brnni's, I'm certain he'll recognize who I am immediately, but he's been bugging me to join this whole thing for a while now.

Being as I'm a complete noob to this forum, I'm not allowed to PM yet, so I'm currently working on that. But I do have a wonderfully fantabulous idea for a character that I've been cooking up. (Bwahahahahaha). I'll PM it to CosmicChangeling as soon as I'm able, and if you're all full up and I need to wait, that's fine too.

In any case. Nice to meet you all!
more like "heavily suggested", that was until i learned we were full. for everyone else, he's the one who helped come up with the original concepts for Hare and Moe

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Hey, what are we going to do with Rachel's therapy
That won't take place until the day after the dance at least but it'll be working on things like her way of thinking and anger problems, etc.

SassyWobuffet said:
Hoi!
I'm a friend of Brnni's, I'm certain he'll recognize who I am immediately, but he's been bugging me to join this whole thing for a while now.

Being as I'm a complete noob to this forum, I'm not allowed to PM yet, so I'm currently working on that. But I do have a wonderfully fantabulous idea for a character that I've been cooking up. (Bwahahahahaha). I'll PM it to CosmicChangeling as soon as I'm able, and if you're all full up and I need to wait, that's fine too.

In any case. Nice to meet you all!
DAMN I knew who you were before I even saw you say who you were. I am mucho upset now

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]DAMN I knew who you were before I even saw you say who you were. I am mucho upset now

[/QUOTE]
Hes still applying I really like his character

My Pet Poro]I am gonna catch up now that I am home from work and write up a quick post for you guys [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30531-brinni/ said:
@Brinni[/URL] text me about the thing and if I can/can't still
Possibly? but like theres stuff from sarah, min and ryan that'd need to happen

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]He has a LOT of good ideas, I don't know which one this is but I have definitely heard a lot of good ones from him

[/QUOTE]
Candy crush :)

Brinni said:
Possibly? but like theres stuff from sarah, min and ryan that'd need to happen[/quote
[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]okay I will hold off, just text/pm/quote at me etc when I can

[/QUOTE]
Sarah won't be at the dance for a bit like not until halfway through I told brinni this.

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Pfft. Having a life is overrated

[/QUOTE]
My life is on the computer and work. So.....you can tell from my excessive posting today what that's like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back