• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I did, you win this round!

[/QUOTE]
mhua hua ha ha ha ha!

i'm watching minions now. i HATED the minions in despicable me, like i picture burning them alive and smiling as they screamed to death. so i'm not sure how this is going to go watching this movie.

someone gave it to me for christmas and went "I got it because you love animated films!"

"I uh...my sisters are going to love this! We're going to have a great family night."

CosmicChangeling said:
mhua hua ha ha ha ha!
i'm watching minions now. i HATED the minions in despicable me, like i picture burning them alive and smiling as they screamed to death. so i'm not sure how this is going to go watching this movie.

someone gave it to me for christmas and went "I got it because you love animated films!"

"I uh...my sisters are going to love this! We're going to have a great family night."
I am glad I finally found someone who hates those little fucking yellow shit balls as much as I do

i know if i had james flirt with her you'd shoot it down

ember already hates lexi

rachel hates lexi

alyssa probably hates my characters because that's how its going.

so....what do you want to do?

CosmicChangeling said:
mhua hua ha ha ha ha!

Lol. You're too nice. I blatantly tell people that I hate their gifts and that either the give me the receipt or see it regifted to them some year. Now I just get cash. xD

I was/am pretty spoiled.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol. You're too nice. I blatantly tell people that I hate their gifts and that either the give me the receipt or see it regifted to them some year. Now I just get cash. xD
I was/am pretty spoiled.

[/QUOTE]
she got me something that she thought i'd really enjoy. i didn't want to burst her bubble. plus it was really nice she got me something anyways.

seven sisters, i'm one of the oldest. I grew up raising babies. am currently babysitting right now...i think i was BEATEN into submission and into being nice some days

CosmicChangeling said:
i know if i had james flirt with her you'd shoot it down
ember already hates lexi

rachel hates lexi

alyssa probably hates my characters because that's how its going.

so....what do you want to do?
Lux!

Ember doesn't hate Lexi. She just highly disapproved of her behavior.

Rachel is more scared of Lexi now than anything.

Allysia doesn't hate anyone. (Except Ember, out of jealousy)

CosmicChangeling said:
she got me something that she thought i'd really enjoy. i didn't want to burst her bubble. plus it was really nice she got me something anyways.
seven sisters, i'm one of the oldest. I grew up raising babies. am currently babysitting right now...i think i was BEATEN into submission and into being nice some days
Lol, well siblings are told to make kids more compliant. I'm a only child and the only grandchild so I'm spoiled to the core.

i can work with rachel being scared of lexi.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol, well siblings are told to make kids more compliant. I'm a only child and the only grandchild so I'm spoiled to the core.

[/QUOTE]
....what's it like in silence?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol, pretty quiet. xD

[/QUOTE]
i can't function in the quiet i have the tv on just for some sound. my life is weird if there is no screaming or tantrums

CosmicChangeling said:
i can't function in the quiet i have the tv on just for some sound. my life is weird if there is no screaming or tantrums
Lol, we all have our things. Silence is fun for me I can focus on the littlest things.

Hoi!

I'm a friend of Brnni's, I'm certain he'll recognize who I am immediately, but he's been bugging me to join this whole thing for a while now.

Being as I'm a complete noob to this forum, I'm not allowed to PM yet, so I'm currently working on that. But I do have a wonderfully fantabulous idea for a character that I've been cooking up. (Bwahahahahaha). I'll PM it to CosmicChangeling as soon as I'm able, and if you're all full up and I need to wait, that's fine too.

In any case. Nice to meet you all!

Homage said:
Cosmic, uh...
wat.
Sassy knows. We did tabletop games together. Sassy killed one of us by snapping the player's neck and right before he did it in real life he whispered "Snap into a Slim Jim"

that line still scars me....

Close! It's Sasha, not Eric.

I'm the god of bad puns, Eric's the god of bad decisions! :D

I do remember that game tho ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit, now I'll have to kill someone off to make room. One sec

[dice]22579[/dice]

Well she was nice for a new character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back