• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Homage said:
Oh yeah, Vi is absolutely atrocious. She deserves death. But I figured making the person who most deserves a terrible fate being the one who escapes it would be kinda fun.
True. Interesting story idea

CosmicChangeling said:
have a feeling min would drag him along, i'm kind of banking on that or for him to follow on his own to sabotage his brother
Hell no...Léon's going home on thanksgiving. Das family time. And his dad's all he's got for family

Harriet will go because she won't be missed (huge family, seven kids in the immediate family alone, plus cousins and assorted other extended family). Ryan will go because Sarah will ask. Moe also had family for thanksgiving

Last edited by a moderator:
CosmicChangeling said:
I'm playing boardgames with katerang and brinni but let me know if we are going to time skip when I get back
I mean 3 of them are passed out at the moment so they can do whatever. Jean could be out for a day or a couple hours depending on how everyone wants to go along

13128941_999378730099309_922233634_o.jpg
Min and Leon

My Pet Poro]Min and Leon before [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30531-brinni/ said:
@Brinni[/URL] and I ruin everything for the sake of the story <3*
I have faith they might stand a chance. IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE.

This artwork is brought to you by @Katerang she originally made super school and it would not exist without her creative brain and artistic talents.

THE DANCE IS STILL A GO. DESPITE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED.

if any of you complain how cold Loretta is....remember she was raised by her father....and she needs to think on a MACRO level and not a micro one.

CosmicChangeling said:
THE DANCE IS STILL A GO. DESPITE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED.
if any of you complain how cold Loretta is....remember she was raised by her father....and she needs to think on a MACRO level and not a micro one.
GOOD. I LOVE DANCING

YOU ALL DONT NEED TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO START SCENES. THE DANCE IS STARTING. THE SCHOOL LOOKS GREAT. ALL YOUR ATTACKERS ARE TRAPPED IN A HELLISH EXISTENCE

TIME TO MINGLE WITH PEOPLE YOU HAVENT OR JUST....HOPE IS ALIVE TONIGHT!

Oh good.

Of my 5 characters, one is in a coma, one is in fucking East Texas (Near Commerce, if you're curious), one is going to be sitting in the same room as her comatose daughter until she is dragged out, and the last two can't dance because one of the couple lost his leg.

GG I fucked up xD

Homage said:
Oh good.
Of my 5 characters, one is in a coma, one is in fucking East Texas (Near Commerce, if you're curious), one is going to be sitting in the same room as her comatose daughter until she is dragged out, and the last two can't dance because one of the couple lost his leg.

GG I fucked up xD
*twitch* you savage

I was completely banking on you postponing the dance, if I'm honest.

It's fine, I can finish up my characters in the meantime.

Homage said:
Oh good.

GG I fucked up xD
Nah fam you good. Louise will just hold duvalt up with her one arm and they just kinda sway and spin in place.for like....one dance. Super fuckin cute like and shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back