• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh. Everyone IS sick recently.
i think i gave it to people.

plus ember's post is two pages away? A page. We motherfuckers post a SHIT ton in that span with content so a small slip up won't matter. specially since it doesn't change the scene or what's going on. if it affected dialogue or character interaction i'd hop on that shit too but this is eh, she's still got super internal damages she needs to heal what not so this was going to happen the exact same way too

CosmicChangeling said:
i think i gave it to people.
plus ember's post is two pages away? A page. We motherfuckers post a SHIT ton in that span with content so a small slip up won't matter. specially since it doesn't change the scene or what's going on. if it affected dialogue or character interaction i'd hop on that shit too but this is eh, she's still got super internal damages she needs to heal what not so this was going to happen the exact same way too
True. I posted again for Ember. A lot happened and none of it involved her so I am sorry if the post was short.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
True. I posted again for Ember. A lot happened and none of it involved her so I am sorry if the post was short.
we are wrapping up. i'm waiting for the go from sukes and homage to do the cleanup.

YOU GUYS GET TO MEET THE JANITOR. He's the nurse's brother.

CosmicChangeling said:
Lexi, Ember and Rachel are just going to be BEST friends....
Yep. Ember is a nice girl but she is upset with Lexi because of how inconsiderate she can be for others when she is busy doing something concerning herself or her friends.

Rachel just hates everyone and that isn't really her fault.

CosmicChangeling said:
we are wrapping up. i'm waiting for the go from sukes and homage to do the cleanup.
YOU GUYS GET TO MEET THE JANITOR. He's the nurse's brother.
OH FUCKING HELL NO

@SirDerpingtonIV i feel Ember and Lexi would have an interesting conversation on how heroism works.

Lexi: Look, I'm sorry. But you have to remain detached and look at the bigger picture. Hundreds of people were walking into an attack with tanks. I did what I could but I needed to leave. If you let everything emotionally cling to you during things like this you won't survive long. You'll die inside.

what's wrong with meeting the janitor? Savolt is her brother too.

CosmicChangeling said:
@SirDerpingtonIV i feel Ember and Lexi would have an interesting conversation on how heroism works.
Lexi: Look, I'm sorry. But you have to remain detached and look at the bigger picture. Hundreds of people were walking into an attack with tanks. I did what I could but I needed to leave. If you let everything emotionally cling to you during things like this you won't survive long. You'll die inside.

what's wrong with meeting the janitor? Savolt is her brother too.
Ember: I was defending the Nurse's office. Not letting things Cling to me. Unlike you I cannot dodge bullets. You cannot talk about being devoid of emotions in seek of becoming a hero when you provoked Louise and then tried to go to Aiden's aid in the fight, just because you cared for him. That is not how it works.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ember: I was defending the Nurse's office. Not letting things Cling to me. Unlike you I cannot dodge bullets. You cannot talk about being devoid of emotions in seek of becoming a hero when you provoked Louise and then tried to go to Aiden's aid in the fight, just because you cared for him. That is not how it works.
Lexi: It's war out there now. My mission was to get in and get medical aid for the parking lot. You can bring up whatever you want to bring up but I don't know you, so *shrugs* what you say means shit.

they are brothers, they are family. what are you so cared of

CosmicChangeling said:
Lexi: It's war out there now. My mission was to get in and get medical aid for the parking lot. You can bring up whatever you want to bring up but I don't know you, so *shrugs* what you say means shit.
they are brothers, they are family. what are you so cared of
Ember: *Sighs* Believe whatever you want to.

@SirDerpingtonIV

the story is going to be shifting to Vintage for a weekend. i HIGHLY reccommend you find some attachment to the newspaper crew or Lexi quickly because i'm still racking my brain how i get atleast one of your characters there

CosmicChangeling said:
you don't want to meet the one i specifically kept out. He's a REAL asshole.
Atleast Nurse *loud noises* wants to be human.
Hey, not as bad as the Chaos Gods.

And the Nurse wants to be human? Could have fooled me.

CosmicChangeling said:
@SirDerpingtonIV
the story is going to be shifting to Vintage for a weekend. i HIGHLY reccommend you find some attachment to the newspaper crew or Lexi quickly because i'm still racking my brain how i get atleast one of your characters there
Well, none of my characters actually have motivation for that. None of them know the new's crew and none of them really like Lexi right now. And lux hasn't met her

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
Did you forget who you're roommate is?
Well that's true. Rachel's got no reason to stalk Hare, Ember doesn't have a roomie I know of, and I am going to be honest that I forgot who Lux's roomie is

i am BEGGING you to find something, the news crew right now is literally your safest bet because i am taking the gang to vintage the next step.....i honestly never expected you to have EVERY character be antagonistic to the one the entire plot is circled on. so.....like....lux wants to be a reporter or something....just.....give me something. Just give me something.

Derp, she uses her abilities and focuses them on healing students. She wants to be human, she has thousands upon thousands of years of torment under her belt....she's salty but :) she cares...to a degree.

she likes Aidan cause he's part demon

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Didn't expect Lexi to piss off both Rachel and ember.
I'll attach Lux on somehow
rachel said i love you to the person she cares about and ember hasn't even said TWO WORDS to her yet

actually on that note, how does ember not know the Principal of the school? Lexi brought in the damn principal and DEMANDED he do something to help someone else....

i could create a plot while they are gone....i just have to think of something frikken relevant to what's happening in Vintage for any of it to make sense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back