• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

I'll just do it here

Louise - Can't fight at range. Keep her away and you will eventually win, assuming you're attacking.

DuValt - Kid's got one hand and one leg. Go crazy.

Nialla - 8 bullets focused around the stomach and legs.

Vi - Outdoors, or large rooms with minimal furniture, plus range.

Rachel: Beast and her power aren't all that much.

Beast: Overloading of energy. Aiden's power

Lux: His powers are useless in a fight and he is afraid of them.

Ember: Anything that smothers her flame or cuts her oxygen supply. Water, sand, tight spaces.

Allysia: Defenseless. Can be beaten by... Everyone.

Moe has zero offense, Leon is heavily power reliant at the moment, Ryan...hah, baylee doesn't fight unlessI he has to.hares weight is her biggest weakness.

God, we had standing blocks again today. My pain level is like...through the roof. my shoes are off i'm rubbing my swollen foot. Like....i'll have fluid build around the ankle so it looks like i have a baseball attached to my foot instead of an ankle and i have to rub it out or ice it.

#gimplife

CosmicChangeling said:
God, we had standing blocks again today. My pain level is like...through the roof. my shoes are off i'm rubbing my swollen foot. Like....i'll have fluid build around the ankle so it looks like i have a baseball attached to my foot instead of an ankle and i have to rub it out or ice it.
#gimplife
Did your manager not learn ANYTHING?

Homage said:
Unless those issues directly affect your money making ability :P
8ae.gif

Homage said:
Unless those issues directly affect your money making ability :P
Then they just replace you.

I'm in a cut throat world. And....I'm one of the best performers they have. Why is this a problem. Ivy league brats don't like being beat out by poor fat girls.

I got a role, bdr team lead over my arch nemesis purely because I work harder than him. I am being considered for a manager role he wanted and straight up told me on April first I don't deserve it and he does.

He's now on my team. April first vp threatened to fire him if he didnt bring the same energy on the floor indid....only you know....putting a bigger fucking bullzye on my back.

So not only does this suck because the director keeps doing this....I have LITERALLY given the person who has told me to my face he's out to ruin me for his own success the fucking ammunition to do it.

Which....Wouldn't or shouldn't scare me but I've been passed over jobs before just on the fact I'm considered a 'liability' with footy.

So yes my director is being a dick....but I'm in some petty highschooler emotional soap opera with a bratty rich kid who wants what I worked for because he thinks he had a pedigree and earned it.

YAY BEING A GIMP AND GIVING HIM FUEL TO END ME

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ember removed Nia's bullets already....
i know she did she was still dying from a lot of blood loss i think it was just a mispost on that end but there were like....days inbetween and everyone's getting sick.

removing bullets doesn't heal organ damage or shattered bones.

I AM AN EXPERT ON SHATTERED BONES AND SURGERY *twitch*

CosmicChangeling said:
i know she did she was still dying from a lot of blood loss i think it was just a mispost on that end but there were like....days inbetween and everyone's getting sick.
removing bullets doesn't heal organ damage or shattered bones.

I AM AN EXPERT ON SHATTERED BONES AND SURGERY *twitch*
I know, but Homage still seemed to think the Bullets were there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back