• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I think Aidan should be on the top of that list.

[/QUOTE]
When he comes into his powers he can

Heal

Manipulate energy (soul) into a weapon or barrier or....whatever he fucking wants to

Kill you just by touching you

Manipulate and alter your memories and change who you fundamentally are

Not age....

The limitation is he uses a soul to do it. Either he walks around people who just die or he kills people to do this

Aiden is going to be fucking terrifying.

BUT I KNOW HIS WEAKNESS.

Combine his clumsiness with Sarah's bad luck and he'll probably implode

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Aiden is going to be fucking terrifying.
BUT I KNOW HIS WEAKNESS.

Combine his clumsiness with Sarah's bad luck and he'll probably implode
Why do you think I made him blind and clumsy.....

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]........(*^*)
I seriously need to think of limits on him.... So OP.

Oh yes... evil characters CAN'T stay inside stories for long.(} :) )

[/QUOTE]
NO. NONONONONONONO

CosmicChangeling said:
I have a feeling you hate this character with a burning passion
Not the character. I just get paranoid about power due to past experiences.

CosmicChangeling said:
Why do you think I made him blind and clumsy.....
Yeah....

*Aiden goes evil, kills a bunch of people*

"Your souls shall be mine!"

*Attacks Sarah*

*Aiden trips, breaks is arm in the fall, and Ren accidentally teleports him into the sun*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
NO. NONONONONONONO
Not the character. I just get paranoid about power due to past experiences.
I know how to write characters, create limits and work a story so its fair for everyone.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yeah....
*Aiden goes evil, kills a bunch of people*

"Your souls shall be mine!"

*Attacks Sarah*

*Aiden trips, breaks is arm in the fall, and Ren accidentally teleports him into the sun*
psshh, aidan wouldn't reveal he was evil right away and kill sarah first....along with anyone that was a threat to him while still acting like a puppy.

CosmicChangeling said:
psshh, aidan wouldn't reveal he was evil right away and kill sarah first....along with anyone that was a threat to him while still acting like a puppy.
.... Oh god you're evil.

The Beast may have the highest kill-count of all but atleast it is honest about it.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
.... Oh god you're evil.
The Beast may have the highest kill-count of all but atleast it is honest about it.
If lexi went evil she'd just nuke the planet. Go to where the nukes are and push the buttons.

If she goes evil she's going to believe firmy thst everyone doesn't deserve to live at all....and she's saving everyone by doing it first....tired of you assholes abusing her and forcing her to clean up your messes

CosmicChangeling said:
If lexi went evil she'd just nuke the planet. Go to where the nukes are and push the buttons.
If she goes evil she's going to believe firmy thst everyone doesn't deserve to live at all....and she's saving everyone by doing it first....tired of you assholes abusing her and forcing her to clean up your messes
The Beast is an embodiment of sadism, malevolence, and malice. All it knows is evil. And before it was defeated, it was so ludicrously powerful it transcended evil.

And true, but the nukes wouldn't move while she was in the "void." And most, if not all of the countries with nukes have defenses against them.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
NO. NONONONONONONO
Derp got it. I think I deserve a cookie for that hint.

Ren's limits are his personality. If I have a OP character its the character who holds back in this case Ren has just touched the surface of his power. His dad is so powerful he married Astra just so he could have someone to help control it.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
The Beast is an embodiment of sadism, malevolence, and malice. All it knows is evil. And before it was defeated, it was so ludicrously powerful it transcended evil.
And true, but the nukes wouldn't move while she was in the "void." And most, if not all of the countries with nukes have defenses against them.
In the void she can turn them off...then push the nukes and return to normal speed and watch what happened.

Lexi is a beaten abused dog....watch what happens when you fuckers keep kicking it.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Derp got it. I think I deserve a cookie for that hint.
Ren's limits are his personality. If I have a OP character its the character who holds back in this case Ren has just touched the surface of his power. His dad is so powerful he married Astra just so he could have someone to help control it.

[/QUOTE]
B-BUT REN HAD A FUTURE!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

CosmicChangeling said:
In the void she can turn them off...then push the nukes and return to normal speed and watch what happened.
Lexi is a beaten abused dog....watch what happens when you fuckers keep kicking it.
Ah shit. You got me there.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
B-BUT REN HAD A FUTURE!
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ah shit. You got me there.
the sad thing is...she'd never tell you she'd be doing it too...there would be a post of me saying she had a dead look in her eyes and then flickered out. all of a sudden the sky grows dark as the nukes hit everywhere.

lexi is abused, she feels worthless and has little to no reason right now to want to live. she's GRASPING for a purpose...and people will use her for her abilities, they will beat her up because she's 'too powerful' and there will be too many people DEMANDING she do something

imagine feeling like that and then everyone pulling you in a million directions but no one...not one person....stops to say "Lexi...let me help you with this."

she's suicidal and i've written that in her character since page one....and depending how everyone treats her this might be where it goes.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sequel book xD
Don't fret Ren can control himself. He might go missing though...poor kid just google dark matter manipulation.

[/QUOTE]
Hope so... He's supposed to be doing things ;-;

CosmicChangeling said:
oh god...lexi and i have the same mentality right now....
Hopefully you won't set off a bunch of nukes?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Hope so... He's supposed to be doing things ;-;
Hopefully you won't set off a bunch of nukes?
I'd go ino govt. Life. My dad could get me in entry level at homeland security and I would work my way to what I need to do....

Very possible 15 year plan though

CosmicChangeling said:
I'd go ino govt. Life. My dad could get me in entry level at homeland security and I would work my way to what I need to do....
Very possible 15 year plan though
.... Shit.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I AM FINALLY COMING OUT OF IT AND I HAVE PLOTS!!! PLOTS!!!!! I FINALLY KNOW WHAT THE DARKNESS IS!! YES YES YES!/H]
[/QUOTE]
Wait what

SirDerpingtonIV said:
.... Shit.
I have been physically, mentally and sexually abused since I can remember. I've been told I am nothing. My mother has told me she should have aborted me. I am still a good person. I do what is right and what I'm told and try my very best to be a good person.....to not let these things change who I fundamentally am. I go out of my way to buy sandwiches for homeless people, I will give my last dollar to.someone to help them. And I believe the best in people.

One day I'm going to crack....and the tape won't work. Years of abuse....no matter how 'strong' a person is....they think and dwell and ponder what they could do to people that hurt them...and they fester on it for years.

I think going to therapy is probably my best option right now or its going to happen soon and if I don't snap and kill people I might walk off a subway platform after work

CosmicChangeling said:
the sad thing is...she'd never tell you she'd be doing it too...there would be a post of me saying she had a dead look in her eyes and then flickered out. all of a sudden the sky grows dark as the nukes hit everywhere.
lexi is abused, she feels worthless and has little to no reason right now to want to live. she's GRASPING for a purpose...and people will use her for her abilities, they will beat her up because she's 'too powerful' and there will be too many people DEMANDING she do something

imagine feeling like that and then everyone pulling you in a million directions but no one...not one person....stops to say "Lexi...let me help you with this."

she's suicidal and i've written that in her character since page one....and depending how everyone treats her this might be where it goes.
Don't worry. I'm gonna help!

CosmicChangeling said:
oh god...lexi and i have the same mentality right now....
Me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back