• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

I'm literally the definition of nice.

Aidan is boring as hell because he's the definition of nice.

Lexi is emotionally damaged and can't make real friends because being nice and doing the right thing is essentially killing her

Sarah doesn't give a fuck about anything. UT her stories

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol not just that stuff, although it is great. I mean like burn down buildings stuff. That's limitstion is 7 years right? I can't remember... manslaughter is I think always going on... I need to work on my legal skillz.

[/QUOTE]
I still can't do any of that. All of that is a solid no-no

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol not just that stuff, although it is great. I mean like burn down buildings stuff. That's limitstion is 7 years right? I can't remember... manslaughter is I think always going on... I need to work on my legal skillz.

[/QUOTE]
I'm down for a bit of arson. Manslaughter might be pushing it.

Homage said:
Like, in the movie the Purge?
I was thinking in line of arson but.....sukes is probably on that purge idea.

I'm so cookie cutter good to you guys. My friend stole a candy bar once and gave it to me. I walked into the store told the woman I walked out with it and would like to pay for it.....I shit you not.

The most rebellious thing I did in high school was sneak out of my house to see the movie UP. I felt so guilt ridden two years into college I cobsessed to my mother what I did.

CosmicChangeling said:
I was thinking in line of arson but.....sukes is probably on that purge idea.
I'm so cookie cutter good to you guys. My friend stole a candy bar once and gave it to me. I walked into the store told the woman I walked out with it and would like to pay for it.....I shit you not.

The most rebellious thing I did in high school was sneak out of my house to see the movie UP. I felt so guilt ridden two years into college I cobsessed to my mother what I did.
I haven't even ever sneaked out. I just don't, I know how you feel though

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]French-Roman Catholic. But yeah, same basic concept.

[/QUOTE]
Work....and my only character in the scene is passed out in a super sandwich of louise on the bottom and hare ontop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back