• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I wish I was drinking.... =_=

[/QUOTE]
I'm not even old enough to legally drink. I just wish I was sleeping

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol same, but still I stand, here hoping.

[/QUOTE]
Same, yet I still can't get away with it. Oh well, guess I'll just keep dying inside

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Same, yet I still can't get away with it. Oh well, guess I'll just keep dying inside

[/QUOTE]
I miss italy....

THAT IS IT I'M GOING TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE!

suzuka%20(12).jpg

It's good to have friends.​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I miss italy....
THAT IS IT I'M GOING TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE!

suzuka%20(12).jpg

It's good to have friends.​

[/QUOTE]
It is, but I'm here watching movies for a final ((send help)) also I'm done with drinking anyway. So there's that

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]It is, but I'm here watching movies for a final ((send help)) also I'm done with drinking anyway. So there's that

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_mtm429aqMP1ropmgro1_500.jpg

Awww....why?​

First off...I was working yesterday and drinking tonight. I have concluded my night with the princess bride and am going to bed. i've no idea what to do with leon so like...feel free to post something and ill roll with it. Ive been busy coming up with some of next years' freshman

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tumblr_mtm429aqMP1ropmgro1_500.jpg

Awww....why?​

[/QUOTE]
Bad experience, I am an angry drunk. It's okay, I somehow get by without anything at all

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Bad experience, I am an angry drunk. It's okay, I somehow get by without anything at all

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what kind I am... is blackout a kind?

Sometimes it's just a reward for me.
COOpRjY.jpg

I took sleeping pills last night and slept 9 hours why do I feel fucking exhausted....

If we need to.....we can do a time jump to right after everything concluded and the dance if people are filled with writers block

CosmicChangeling said:
I took sleeping pills last night and slept 9 hours why do I feel fucking exhausted....
If we need to.....we can do a time jump to right after everything concluded and the dance if people are filled with writers block
Yeah, I have been trying to come up with shit and I don't have a clue.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yeah, I have been trying to come up with shit and I don't have a clue.
The only thing this affects is homage since Nia is fucking dying. But even then we can insinuate things happened or something.

But if we do this I won't be able to write a post detailed aND thought out for a time jump (few hours) until after work

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

I don't know what kind I am... is blackout a kind?

Sometimes it's just a reward for me.
COOpRjY.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Mixed drinks make me louder, mixing tequila and vodka makes me more of a flirt than normal except I actually start to mean it, certain beers make me angry, everything else I've tried just give me a false sense of happiness that makes me more sad when I come down

It's up to all you guys. My brain is literally frikken fried.

Yesterday my manager decided as a team we should have our chairs taken away and stand for hours. I did it thinking it would be small blocks. So by hour two I'm internally screaming in pain and he gives me a lecture how it's fucking healthier to be standing all day.

You know...frikken fat girl needs the fucking lecture....

I tell him it is not for me. I get berated until I tell him I have fucking chronic pain. Standing is literally fucking excruciating after five minutes. That medically I'm not supposed to do it more than 2 hours a day. Not two hours at a time....throughout the day.

If you people time how long you stand between walking around going to different rooms and just being a damn normal person.....I bet you're around 4 hours minimum of standing on your feet. And I've worked my way to earning that by sulking up the pain and pushing forward.

Course his macho I'm a coach praVado dropped saying he didn't know (this could be a fucking lawsuit if I wanted to if this pain doesn't fucking die down....it won't it's gonna last me a day or two. Go fucking team) he did know the office knows everyone knows I don't hide it.

But no one fucking listens or tries to understand.

Anyway....my brain is on fire between the cold headache and footy from hell yesterday. Long story short anything is gonna piss me off when it shouldn't and I can't think straight. So whatever you guys decide to do moving forward. I think we still have stuff to do here but I want to make sure we are still moving forward and not have this die because of writers block

CosmicChangeling said:
It's up to all you guys. My brain is literally frikken fried.
Yesterday my manager decided as a team we should have our chairs taken away and stand for hours. I did it thinking it would be small blocks. So by hour two I'm internally screaming in pain and he gives me a lecture how it's fucking healthier to be standing all day.

You know...frikken fat girl needs the fucking lecture....

I tell him it is not for me. I get berated until I tell him I have fucking chronic pain. Standing is literally fucking excruciating after five minutes. That medically I'm not supposed to do it more than 2 hours a day. Not two hours at a time....throughout the day.

If you people time how long you stand between walking around going to different rooms and just being a damn normal person.....I bet you're around 4 hours minimum of standing on your feet. And I've worked my way to earning that by sulking up the pain and pushing forward.

Course his macho I'm a coach praVado dropped saying he didn't know (this could be a fucking lawsuit if I wanted to if this pain doesn't fucking die down....it won't it's gonna last me a day or two. Go fucking team) he did know the office knows everyone knows I don't hide it.

But no one fucking listens or tries to understand.

Anyway....my brain is on fire between the cold headache and footy from hell yesterday. Long story short anything is gonna piss me off when it shouldn't and I can't think straight. So whatever you guys decide to do moving forward. I think we still have stuff to do here but I want to make sure we are still moving forward and not have this die because of writers block
Your manager's a real fucking prick. Sorry about that.

And I'm up for whatever keeps this RP Alive

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Your manager's a real fucking prick. Sorry about that.
And I'm up for whatever keeps this RP Alive
Most people don't care derp. I've had strangers point and laugh at me when I needed my cane.

The world punishes you if you work hard and try to overcome your limitations. You're only taken seriously if you live it up

If I moaned and winced and cried every day in pain....I'd get sympathy and people would take me seriously when I say I'm in pain.

But because I don't and because I worked my ass off to relearn how to walk again I'm just a kid complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back