• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Our characters are twins, I can't just go ahead and write the backstory for his character without his permission

[/QUOTE]
Good point.

Still shipped tho.

CosmicChangeling said:
MY PET BRINNI IS A THING.
No offense to @Brinni he is one of my best friends, but I am vain and superficial. The ship can never happen. He is far below the league I go for (Which is generally out of my league. YOLO amIright?). Plus gay ships can't work for me, was raised far to catholic for that one ( ;) )

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I gave myself chills writing my next post. I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing

[/QUOTE]
Being a cold hearted twatwaffle would give me chills too

DAMMNNNNNN

maxresdefault.jpg

Brinni said:
Being a cold hearted twatwaffle would give me chills too
I wouldn't know. Cold hearted isn't quite my style. Being a twatwaffle on the other hand I will give you, there is a reason I was called tool for my freshman year of high school by my best friend. It might help you to get chills too if you learn how to have some personality outside of being flaming sarcastic analflamingo every once in a while (O:))(O:))

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I wouldn't know. Cold hearted isn't quite my style. Being a twatwaffle on the other hand I will give you, there is a reason I was called tool for my freshman year of high school by my best friend. It might help you to get chills too if you learn how to have some personality outside of being flaming sarcastic analflamingo every once in a while (O:))(O:))

[/QUOTE]
i don't even want to ask.....not going to...don't want to know.

CosmicChangeling said:
i don't even want to ask.....not going to...don't want to know.
Just a fun insult my friend. You can't call me a name without being called one back of the same caliber. He hadn't even read my post yet when he posted that, now he thinks his insult is even funnier. @Brinni

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I wouldn't know. Cold hearted isn't quite my style. Being a twatwaffle on the other hand I will give you, there is a reason I was called tool for my freshman year of high school by my best friend. It might help you to get chills too if you learn how to have some personality outside of being flaming sarcastic analflamingo every once in a while (O:))(O:))

[/QUOTE]
If being a sarcastic analflamingo gets me the attention I so desperately crave, so be it. Still better than being a bland half pint of the Disney equivalent of weeb trash that still needs to shop in the kids section of clothing stores and would be better off dressing up as a slug and using your body as breeding grounds for fungi and spiders

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
If being a sarcastic analflamingo gets me the attention I so desperately crave, so be it. Still better than being a bland half pint of the Disney equivalent of weeb trash that still needs to shop in the kids section of clothing stores and would be better of dressing up as a slug and using your body as breeding grounds for fungi and spiders
my questions are....why the waffle....and do you stand on one leg when you....

NO. WE ARE NOT EXPLORING THIS

Look at me go. I finally made that post I was talking about like an hour or two ago

these tend to take me way more time to type out that I think they will

I'm hungry, go to lunch. Get What a Burger.

Takes them longer than usual for a burger and small fries, I'm fine with that.

I open my ketchup, a tiny bit spills, I'm annoyed but okay.

I open it more, half of it spills. I'm very annoyed.

I get thirsty, take a drink of my Dr. Pepper, and guess what spills over my hand and car?

Homage said:
I'm hungry, go to lunch. Get What a Burger.
Takes them longer than usual for a burger and small fries, I'm fine with that.

I open my ketchup, a tiny bit spills, I'm annoyed but okay.

I open it more, half of it spills. I'm very annoyed.

I get thirsty, take a drink of my Dr. Pepper, and guess what spills over my hand and car?
The blood of the innocent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back