• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

d1b76091a6236906e0546efd42a7577d.png

How this chat has gone while I was working on a post in word. @The Suspicious Eye (>^-^)>. @Everyone else what the heck did I just read through? @Everyone how about that weather? -awkwardly walks away-

Homage said:
The weather was awful. There was flooding. People died.
Same here but it hailed.

Yesterday the irony was with me. I finished my last test of the day and prayed that I passd. The second I finished praying it started to rain then hail... I guess that was a instant nope xD .

My GPA has never been great, so when I failed my math class I went under the limit.

So I sign up for it now, if I get a c I stay on probation, get a b they just give me a weird look, and get an a and they ask me why the fuck I didn't get an a the first time around.

Homage said:
My GPA has never been great, so when I failed my math class I went under the limit.
So I sign up for it now, if I get a c I stay on probation, get a b they just give me a weird look, and get an a and they ask me why the fuck I didn't get an a the first time around.
That's how mine is working, but I changed my major so I didn't have to deal with that class anymore. I always get the "how did you go from having a 3.89 to a 2.(something, I don't quite remember) but the answer is simple. I failed one class in an early semester and it's really hard to fix that

all of this just makes me relieved to have a 60 hour or so job and I don't have to worry about this shit.

School sucks. it doesn't prepare you to get the job you want. The nightmare begins on graduation. HAVE FUN KIDDIES!

--

also....i'm rolling to see if the nurse passes out with that weight mass and Louise choking her.

[dice]22482[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
CosmicChangeling said:
all of this just makes me relieved to have a 60 hour or so job and I don't have to worry about this shit.
School sucks. it doesn't prepare you to get the job you want. The nightmare begins on graduation. HAVE FUN KIDDIES!

--

also....i'm rolling to see if the nurse passes out with that weight mass and Louise choking her.

[dice]22482[/dice]
SHE DOES!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]My rolling skills fail me now...
[dice]22483[/dice]

[/QUOTE]
If you can't chill it is going to be roasting time

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I love it. She's calm under pressure and can handle any threat that comes up. Which is expected from a senior.

[/QUOTE]
She did just lose an arm....and the love of her life is in this room.....so she's got prioritits.

Also I mean....someone did manhandled the nurse....

CosmicChangeling said:
She did just lose an arm....and the love of her life is in this room.....so she's got prioritits.
Also I mean....someone did manhandled the nurse....
"prioritits"

do her breasts interrupt any action we might take??

Arnold is calm.

Also....I think ember might have done some permanent damage to Nia taking those bullets out the way she did *twitch*

CosmicChangeling said:
Arnold is calm.
Also....I think ember might have done some permanent damage to Nia taking those bullets out the way she did *twitch*
Oh boy. It was just an accident after all ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back