• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
It wasn't you savage lackey
Why would I EVER do that? ;) ))))

Ember seriously didn't mean to do anything bad though. She only wanted to help because no one else was helping Nia

i couldn't do anything because that would mean my characters are literally just everywhere creating mess and then all of a sudden fixing it making it boring for everyone else.

*twitches*

Brinni said:
ember CHOSE not to listen.....and just go like "YOLO"

like...i twitched because kids DO think that way "Mom does it so therefore I know how to do it" When it always leads to massive critical failure.

CosmicChangeling said:
ember CHOSE not to listen.....and just go like "YOLO"
like...i twitched because kids DO think that way "Mom does it so therefore I know how to do it" When it always leads to massive critical failure.
Because as much as insurgents like these fuckers would say, these kids are still human, and they do still make mistakes.

Guys I've nearly figured out the friend groups Jean is going to split us all into. Got some wild cards like Sarah, lux, ember and Rachel though

Brinni said:
Guys I've nearly figured out the friend groups Jean is going to split us all into. Got some wild cards like Sarah, lux, ember and Rachel though
All of my characters are now wilds. Oops

SirDerpingtonIV said:
All of my characters are now wilds. Oops
It's based on the connections that exist between characters now and future plans

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Well, was going to do something drastic but it seems Min took care of that on her own
Min didn't do anything that drastic.

Although I forgot about having her crap vanish.

*goes off to edit that part.*

prepare for my chance at horrible spelling and grammar. I usually try and keep it looking good and I will try to here but I am very tired

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]prepare for my chance at horrible spelling and grammar. I usually try and keep it looking good and I will try to here but I am very tired

[/QUOTE]
eh, content over grammar am i right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back