• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]3 more hours. I need a second nap.

[/QUOTE]
You can do it! Persevere!

CosmicChangeling said:
i might have gotten drunk at lunch with coworkers and be in the office trying to work now a little more than buzzed....whaaaat
Pfft. Oh well

I HAVE NO REGRETS.....i don't let loose enough. i'm so tightly wound up that i'm spiralling into a sea of depressing.

i should just FLY.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I need thick bacon doused with gravy and a steak wrapped in cake batter.

[/QUOTE]
Have you tried Pedialite? It does wonders on hangovers

.. not that I should know that

"Shannon did you have a liquid lunch?" Guy walks into a coat hanger.

"I think YOU did."

i'm alot more aggressive and in your face right now.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Damn I just finished having Corbin save Nia too. xD

[/QUOTE]
Nah....Nia needed lexi blood....I had to figure out how to get her there

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Considering Lexi busted the door down she likely just sent the filing cabinet flying across the room. Oh joy.
Oh most definitely manipulating the concept of time with running conflicts!

It also can allow her to create super strong attacks but she has to build up to it one power strike....not multiple.

Eventually she can run fast/slow enough to create images of herself to give the illusion there are more of her

CosmicChangeling said:
Oh most definitely manipulating the concept of time with running conflicts!
It also can allow her to create super strong attacks but she has to build up to it one power strike....not multiple.

Eventually she can run fast/slow enough to create images of herself to give the illusion there are more of her
Oh boy.

CosmicChangeling said:
Find out why as thever story progresses.
Lexi is important....do important it's fucking dangerous to everyone on the planet she's alive
I guessed that, considering her powers (along with a certain white-haired character) are beyond powerful compared to the rest of us.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yay?
Man I feel like I need to up my evil status, from sympathetic villain to out right evil...

[/QUOTE]
Please no

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yay?
Man I feel like I need to up my evil status, from sympathetic villain to out right evil...

[/QUOTE]
Noooo.....I know most of the plots circulating and I love min. Outright evil characters can't stay in stories for long they get killed off....I don't want that for min....

It's not that lexi is all powerful....she has the ability to make OTHERS all powerful....

CosmicChangeling said:
Noooo.....I know most of the plots circulating and I love min. Outright evil characters can't stay in stories for long they get killed off....I don't want that for min....
It's not that lexi is all powerful....she has the ability to make OTHERS all powerful....
Lexi could easily just stop time, stab everyone in the world in the throat, and then be fine, without them being able to even comprehend it.

Not even bloody Ren is that stronk

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Lexi could easily just stop time, stab everyone in the world in the throat, and then be fine, without them being able to even comprehend it.
She can't stop time....she just moved faster than its comprehensive to conceive.

Moe and duvalt automatically bring her power to zero by just being there making her utterly useless.

CosmicChangeling said:
She can't stop time....she just moved faster than its comprehensive to conceive.
Moe and duvalt automatically bring her power to zero by just being there making her utterly useless.
In the eyes of everyone else it would be basically stopping time.

And Moe and DuVault are our superheroes now

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........ I think I just had a evil epiphany (} :) )

[/QUOTE]
Wait for Paris, we can let Min become more evil then <3

Like louise beat the fucking shit out of her and the only reason she lived was that Nia threw up a barrier allowing her to escape.

She lived weeks of agonizing pain in the void as she healed....she feels that time as if it's you know....normal time.

It's incredibly easy to beat lexi you just have to use your brain. Power vs. Strategy....strategy wins all the time

SirDerpingtonIV said:
........(*^*)

I seriously need to think of limits on him.... So OP.

CosmicChangeling said:
Oh yes... evil characters CAN'T stay inside stories for long.(} :) )

People who can easily beat lexi

Ren.

Min.

Hapswell.

Loretta.

Nia.

Hare.

Moe.

Duvalt and louise.

Savolt.

Elastic does it daily.

Darke.

She's not OP. As the story progresses you're going to see how limiting she really is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back