• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
I have been physically, mentally and sexually abused since I can remember. I've been told I am nothing. My mother has told me she should have aborted me. I am still a good person. I do what is right and what I'm told and try my very best to be a good person.....to not let these things change who I fundamentally am. I go out of my way to buy sandwiches for homeless people, I will give my last dollar to.someone to help them. And I believe the best in people.
One day I'm going to crack....and the tape won't work. Years of abuse....no matter how 'strong' a person is....they think and dwell and ponder what they could do to people that hurt them...and they fester on it for years.

I think going to therapy is probably my best option right now or its going to happen soon and if I don't snap and kill people I might walk off a subway platform after work
You should try therapy. It didn't do much for me but that was because I was stuck with a bunch of homicidal drug addict middle schoolers.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
You should try therapy. It didn't do much for me but that was because I was stuck with a bunch of homicidal drug addict middle schoolers.
I'm actually looking into therapists. My sister called me crying for help last week because she experienced something I went though and needs my help....but trying to calmly talk to her every time I got severe asthma attacks.

Realized I can't help her if I can't even handle it myself and hers is a million times worse she's trying to get home and get full custody of her kid...and far away from the monster of a father

I'll be honest...if it wasn't the realization I couldn't help my sister I'd still be doing nothing about how I handle my shit

SirDerpingtonIV said:
The way the Beast is now that would work.
But not its fully powered form.

Good question.
ehhhhhhh yeah no...could still just eat it. its a living entity running on energy to keep it moving so....sorry

CosmicChangeling said:
ehhhhhhh yeah no...could still just eat it. its a living entity running on energy to keep it moving so....sorry
Until it stops being a living entity and turns into a hole of non-existance that uncreates everything it comes into contact with.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Until it stops being a living entity and turns into a hole of non-existance that uncreates everything it comes into contact with.
It still requires some form of energy to do that.any action or force ever needs energy to make that action.

Course very easy to kill aidan....shoot him in the face...he can be killed by fucking Nat.

But yeah I'm calling bullshit on that. A blackhole is still some mass of energy it consumes. Atoms and molecules move. Aidan can still eat it.

CosmicChangeling said:
It still requires some form of energy to do that.any action or force ever needs energy to make that action.
Course very easy to kill aidan....shoot him in the face...he can be killed by fucking Nat.

But yeah I'm calling bullshit on that. A blackhole is still some mass of energy it consumes. Atoms and molecules move. Aidan can still eat it.
It isn't supposed to be actually possible. Super powers aren't possible either. It will never reach that point of power in the RP. I am only including that to make the Beast at little bit threatening.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
It isn't supposed to be actually possible. Super powers aren't possible either. It will never reach that point of power in the RP. I am only including that to make the Beast at little bit threatening.
Derp....I am telling you it has to be stoppable and not give me something like that or its not in the story.

Even min can be stopped and she warps reality to her wishes.

Min could consume it too.

Every character no matter how op they seem has to have a way to end it you can't say it can't be stopped but don't worry it won't get there.

Super powers exist because that is the world. That's the world building. It's been established in their world they have been there for quite sometime. There are things like world, setting, character flaws and then known ways to end a character.

CosmicChangeling said:
oh god...lexi and i have the same mentality right now....
I don't anymore, I got rid of the suicidal part a long time ago. It's cliche and said more times than you can imagine, but things do get better. You just have to give them time, or hope to fix them yourself. There is a lot of soul searching that goes with it, take that from experience. You too @Brinni but you already have heard a lot of this from me.

This goes to everyone. I will force you to rewrite your character if there is no effectively way to stop them at any form of their power. I don't care. There needs to be a way to stop them.....any form. No matter how powerful they get or rewrite it. If you refuse I will remove the character.

CosmicChangeling said:

@Everyone Just for the science of this, because I am a nerd and like science. A black hole is an anomaly because it has matter but no mass and a magnetic field but no from of electrons or electricity. It is devoid of light but also exists and can be seen. Black holes aren't anything to mess with but also there is no way for a black hole to be anywhere near anything... ever. That being as far as science is concerned right now

CosmicChangeling said:
This goes to everyone. I will force you to rewrite your character if there is no effectively way to stop them at any form of their power. I don't care. There needs to be a way to stop them.....any form. No matter how powerful they get or rewrite it. If you refuse I will remove the character.
Mine has a lot of weaknesses, they just aren't really apparent. If you ever find that you can't find one, feel free to ask. I almost guarantee there is at least 4 at a time

CosmicChangeling said:
Derp....I am telling you it has to be stoppable and not give me something like that or its not in the story.
Even min can be stopped and she warps reality to her wishes.

Min could consume it too.

Every character no matter how op they seem has to have a way to end it you can't say it can't be stopped but don't worry it won't get there.

Super powers exist because that is the world. That's the world building. It's been established in their world they have been there for quite sometime. There are things like world, setting, character flaws and then known ways to end a character.
The Beast at any point is still stoppable. It previously died because it tried eating a star. It got overwhelmed by the sheer energy of the thing, which promptly super-nova'd in its face when it took a bite out of the thing. The Beast's weakness is being overwhelmed with power. If there is simply too much to consume the Beast implodes. Ironically only part of it survived because it was summoned by Rachel's parents.

Right now a few grenades would do the trick quite nicely.

Think of it like a person. Given a hundred years or so you could drink a pond dry. Try and drink it at once and you'd die.

Or someone could just spray a pressure washer at you. That would hurt too

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Think of it like a person. Given a hundred years or so you could drink a pond dry. Try and drink it at once and you'd die.
Or someone could just spray a pressure washer at you. That would hurt too
alright I actually laughed at that

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]alright I actually laughed at that

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Pressure washers fucking hurt though. Even in low settings

Brinni said:
Who are you? I know they ship us and you said you have standards but you're honestly just a booty call to me. I'm pretty sure your name is Charles but idk
Funny, please try and take posts that are that serious to me a little more serious please. Thank you (<3)

Brinni said:
Who are you? I know they ship us and you said you have standards but you're honestly just a booty call to me. I'm pretty sure your name is Charles but idk
[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Funny, please try and take posts that are that serious to me a little more serious please. Thank you (<3)

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough. I'll let the subject drop. We both know that I can't have a serious conversation ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back