• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

sent you a private message why i can't anymore. vintage wasn't supposed to happen until like Christmas break but christmas break is going in a completely different direction which means i had to fundamentally change gears

.....i can make it happen during Thanksgiving instead of right away...leaving time at the school for relationships to happen. then i still have time before christmas

CosmicChangeling said:
actually on that note, how does ember not know the Principal of the school? Lexi brought in the damn principal and DEMANDED he do something to help someone else....
Ember isn't paying attention much. She is tired

CosmicChangeling said:
i'm pushing it to thanksgiving to give time to make sure EVERYONE has at least one character invested in going.
Assuming vi and Rachel go that leaves @My Pet Poro out since he's only got one character... I say vi based on the assumption that Nia will still not be in any condition to go anywhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
I say vi based on the assumption that Nia will still not be in any condition to go anywhere
If it had been the original date that'd be the case, but with it being Thanksgiving it gives Nialla time to recover from the torture Lexi inflicted on her, and gives her time to get access to a wheelchair. And if not Nialla, Nat's going anyway, so nbd.

Ok....so we start first week of November right after everything and we have four weeks to build on shit

Even duke it out if we have to to be friends later.

Rachel also has mandatory therapy so I'm excited

CosmicChangeling said:
Ok....so we start first week of November right after everything and we have four weeks to build on shit
Even duke it out if we have to to be friends later.

Rachel also has mandatory therapy so I'm excited
Oh boy. Now Rachel's just like me.

Actually I think Vi is the only character I have who isn't planned to have a terrible future. And also she's the only person I haven't maimed. I'm terrible.

Homage said:
Actually I think Vi is the only character I have who isn't planned to have a terrible future. And also she's the only person I haven't maimed. I'm terrible.
And she's practically a Nazi. RIP

SirDerpingtonIV said:
And she's practically a Nazi. RIP
psssh she's magneto.

and seriously like....she only wants a world of powered people. the whole school was bombarded and nearly destroyed just on the pure fact you are all freaks. SHE MIGHT NOT BE WRONG.

she might go about it the wrong way....

BUT SHE HAS A POINT.

CosmicChangeling said:
psssh she's magneto.
and seriously like....she only wants a world of powered people. the whole school was bombarded and nearly destroyed just on the pure fact you are all freaks. SHE MIGHT NOT BE WRONG.

she might go about it the wrong way....

BUT SHE HAS A POINT.
Genocide in any regard is still inexcusable.

Oh yeah, Vi is absolutely atrocious. She deserves death. But I figured making the person who most deserves a terrible fate being the one who escapes it would be kinda fun.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Genocide in any regard is still inexcusable.
winners write history derp. WINNERS WRITE HISTORY....

we fucking genocided the native americans and a lot of other indiginous people and learn about it as kids as 'progress'

ALSO I FOUND THE DEFINITION OF LORETTA

unapproachable. powerful. extremely successful. assertive. sassy. a bad ass mother fucker. sweet

Alexandra: One of the best friends you could ever meet. Sometimes quiet and patient but when she's around a group shes wild and fun. She is always there to listen to you and give you a hug if you need one. She is willing to try anything and is very athletic. She can talk for hours or just have no idea what's going on. She is an overall great person to be around

CosmicChangeling said:
winners write history derp. WINNERS WRITE HISTORY....
we fucking genocided the native americans and a lot of other indiginous people and learn about it as kids as 'progress'

ALSO I FOUND THE DEFINITION OF LORETTA

unapproachable. powerful. extremely successful. assertive. sassy. a bad ass mother fucker. sweet
I am well aware of that. I didn't say that it is ok that those who built America did it upon a mountain of corpses and small pox blankets.

Aidan , maddest I'm uncultured ever. all bitches . blow him ,

oooh Aidan we love you , let us make love to you with our mouths :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back