• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Alright! Thanks. I will get the other characters up later
Prob get James in get him some more character development besides big brother who terrorizes anyone who bothers his sister

CosmicChangeling said:
If he says a nice thing and she just jumps on him.....then I know you just like to troll ym characters.
Proof. Proof will be had!
Me? A troll? I would never! And Rachel would jump on you. Allysia would just tear you down. Lux would be surprised anyone would talk to him.

Ember is the one who would be ok with it

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Me? A troll? I would never! And Rachel would jump on you. Allysia would just tear you down. Lux would be surprised anyone would talk to him.
Ember is the one who would be ok with it
I fervently belief you are a super troll at this point

I can't tell if my post was hilarious because Sarah was so desperate to get out she crawled through a vent....or Hapswell was FORCED to actually...you know...frikken care about his students.

both are funny

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol that and I went to bed at 6am only to wake up a hour later to have my mom call me pissed off.

[/QUOTE]
That doesn't help anyone ever

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol yup. Although I am so tired I totally forgot what she was mad about, but I'm not about to call her again. xD

[/QUOTE]
Sleep is good. Sleep is very good.

so many characters to write for when i get out of work....yay?

also i love clara and oisin <3 nothing says adorbs like plucking brains out of someone's hair.

CosmicChangeling said:
Arnold doesn't want Clara to fuck up this relationship. The man has fucking mangos....
What Arnold will get for becoming Ember's pet.

fresh-mango.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back