• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yep. Allysia' post is up if you want to do anything with that
working on it now. Wanted to get that collab up for sarah and ryan since cosmic might have trouble posting today

It is now in my head that the readhead in this picture from Oisin's CS is going to eventually be Clara

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Teacher
flame_in_the_forest_by_viant_t-d6q8ihj.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Brinni said:
It is now in my head that the readhead in this picture from Oisin's CS is going to eventually be Clara
Lol, probably.

The series where that picture is from is call Gunnerkrigg Court, for anyone who's interested. Great story. Really interesting too.

I am absolutely terrified to leave my house right now....(TAT)

I live near a lake and am ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED OF GEASE. There are like fifty sitting on my porch... (TAT) My asshole roommates must have dropped bread for them... TT.TT I am so scared....

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I am absolutely terrified to leave my house right now....(TAT)
I live near a lake and am ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED OF GEASE. There are like fifty sitting on my porch... (TAT) My asshole roommates must have dropped bread for them... TT.TT I am so scared....

[/QUOTE]
GEESE ARE DEMONS. STAY INSIDE

actually that will probably be what happens. Clara's a gentle soul, like a wounded little bird. BUT SHE'S DANGEROUS LIKE A TIGER.

almost like a phoenix.....wamp wamp wamp wamp. someone's going to beat me to death with all this phoenix crap.

Arnold wants the mangos. Fucking Lisa is COCK BLOCKING HIS MANGO TREE

CosmicChangeling said:
actually that will probably be what happens. Clara's a gentle soul, like a wounded little bird. BUT SHE'S DANGEROUS LIKE A TIGER.
almost like a phoenix.....wamp wamp wamp wamp. someone's going to beat me to death with all this phoenix crap.

Arnold wants the mangos. Fucking Lisa is COCK BLOCKING HIS MANGO TREE
Never imagined I would have to read the phrase "cock blocking his mango tree"

Clara breeds Arnold, Arnold is currently doing the same.

His bird is harder to breed than he is though. The ladies love him, and are off in their way while his bird just goes for duds

Duds. Duds. More duds.

Fucking Lisa will ruin everything. He already watched her breed with a decent looking human doesn't need to see that if he doesn't get mangos oUT of it

i actually want oisin to catch on what arnold is doing and try to have a conversation with the bird that you can't breed your human and trade her for mangos. he's an animal expert after all

Hey guys,

we have a looooot of characters now. Can we include names instead of pronouns unless you know its just specifically between two people to help make it easier to read for people who are trying to catch up.

Please and thank you

Cosmic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back