• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Just put it in spoilers. That's what I've done for all massive Collabs. It means people don't accidentally miss your post. Just delete it from IC 2 and post it in spoilers in IC 1

CosmicChangeling said:
You're not helping with this shipping thing. And you would be the girl. Make him work for it.
Look I frequently trip peoples gaydars, obviously I'm the girl. Even that aside you've met me, it should be obvious by now

Homage said:
He's too conceited and Catholic, remember. >.>
At least someone listens. I'm superficial though, not conceited. I fucking hate myself

Homage said:
Just put it in spoilers. That's what I've done for all massive Collabs. It means people don't accidentally miss your post. Just delete it from IC 2 and post it in spoilers in IC 1
I haven't learned how to use spoilers yet, I have the bbcode thing saved if you really want me to, but do you want me to split it up in spoilers or the entire thing as one spoiler?

Well, @CosmicChangeling time to put rachel in the box. In just two posts Candice has become my favorite female in the entire RP

Get rekt Hare, Min, Nat, Nia, Ember, Rachel, Lexi, the inferior twins, Vi, Clara, Lisa, and Allysia
Can't let derp ruin this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
Well, @CosmicChangeling time to put rachel in the box. In just two posts Candice has become my favorite female in the entire RP
Get rekt Hare, Min, Nat, Nia, Ember, Rachel, Lexi, the inferior twins, Vi, Clara, Lisa, and Allysia
Can't let derp ruin this one.
No one escapes my destruction. NO ONE.

CosmicChangeling said:
SPHERE

@The Suspicious Eye

Ren

tumblr_inline_n6kal7bzKG1sohp68.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back