• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Am I supposed to just make up what goes on, or is it gonna be back-to-back posts, or did you already say what would happen and I just forgot like a scrub?

It all depends on duvalt, whether he accepts our declines politely. The option to be an ass isn't really there since we all completed it, but it makes for good story. That's in my case

How it happens is posted when we made the announcements on the ooc. Here. It explains the course what it looks like. And everyone is individually writing how they go through to save time. Ive had people message me about how our characters interact during that frame and thar can lead to back and forth but its up to you.

Everyone is passing thr obstacle and mental challenge its the brackets where we eliminate players out

Not many of the RP's I have been in have actually reached far into the main plot line, so character interactions become crucial for me.

Even if she has to boot the rest of us to get there, Homage, Suspicious, and her WILL finish the plot of this

CosmicChangeling said:
How it happens is posted when we made the announcements on the ooc. Here. It explains the course what it looks like. And everyone is individually writing how they go through to save time. Ive had people message me about how our characters interact during that frame and thar can lead to back and forth but its up to you.
Everyone is passing thr obstacle and mental challenge its the brackets where we eliminate players out
I CANNOT FIND IT TWTUIWUTIWIUG GR& B&U@G8r&G Wru &wugrwUR Bwr78gtR&* AG*OR gwrg

I feel embarrassed and impatient and annoyed at the same time. I feel like I'm missing something obvious. q.q

Last edited by a moderator:
Homage said:
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Here are the groups for the obstacle course.

Groups A-C are all NPCs,

Vi, DuValt, Moe, Nickolaus, and an NPC (named Mary) are group D.

Group E is NPCs,

Group F is Louise, Lexi, Leon, Bratman, and Rachel.

Group G is also NPCs

Group H is Nia, Min, Hare, Lux, and Aiden.

There are groups up to I, and the course is starting for group D in less than thirty minutes IC.

Remember, that means that to keep on the tournament's schedule, GROUP D IS NEXT UP.
page seven and we go back and forth

Its just the environments and timing of the traps that is establishrd the rest is for writing and being creating or working with other people

Everone passes the onstacle course and mental challenge.....its the brackets we are rolling for.

And your character does not know about the metronome timing so just remember that

Oh crap, I just realized... I forgot to post his costume.

naszIFs.jpg

Its uh... a plague doctor.

I thought it would be creepy and scare the crap out of people. xD

DuValt's done (along with Moe), Vi finished first (lolbitchicanfly), Mary got knocked unconscious.

I'd post, but my job keeps me from doing that :P

got it, leon wanted to do something with me, so he'll post. i already know lexi is harrassing the shit out of louise so i have to go before you anyways

I'll post tomorrow. I'm hoping I get to actually sleep tonight since I didn't last night. It Let me think about what I'm doing for future posts though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back