• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

I'm back. You know that feeling when you think you know stuff, and theN you go to the test and you realize you don't know anything.

That was me and that test was brutal. If I get a 2 out of 100 I'll be impressed. (BP)(>n<)(BU)(>A>)(*^*)(Z_Z)('A')(>:<)(-n-)(' :) )( :) )(^.^) (the sea of emotions I feel)

Haaaaaaaaaa, okay it's whatever. Time to dive into Min and Bran's life.

Costume references because I'm lazy:

Leon:
Static-Shock-Static-Cosplay-Costume-Version-01-image.jpg
(but you know...with his own hair and skin tones)

Hare:

I cant wait we will soon get to the gym and the obatacle course will begin!!!!

Anyone at the gym can interact with others or what not. Remember your familiea are here so that can cause some issues

I do want to get rolling with yhr tournament. I apologize if i csnt make big posts. Elastic is o ly.going to make the announcement of what.the obstacle course is once.

I am old to you young whipper snappers.

They have me sitting next to a kid that makes my life miserable so....yay....

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Here are the groups for the obstacle course.

Groups A-C are all NPCs,

Vi, DuValt, Moe, Nickolaus, and an NPC (named Mary) are group D.

Group E is NPCs,

Group F is Louise, Lexi, Leon, Bratman, and Rachel.

Group G is also NPCs

Group H is Nia, Min, Hare, Lux, and Aiden.

There are groups up to I, and the course is starting for group D in less than thirty minutes IC.

Remember, that means that to keep on the tournament's schedule, GROUP D IS NEXT UP.

Last edited by a moderator:
The obstacle course is a five k run. You will be dealing with simulations for different environments

Tundra

Rainforest

Desert

Forest

Studenta are being dilmed for familes ro see what is going on and for fan favorites to be seen. Hapswell gets many backers and donors at the tournament from this tournament alone. You want to be fladhy but you want to complete it. 2 hours for 3 miles means tou have to move at atleast a jogging pace the entire time non speedsters.

You can be creative with the trqps at your own discression and you can even sabotage for other players

But everyone that is not an npc will complete this.

Because i wont be home for hours......we can just start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back