• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

No groups are released every 30 minutes you have two hours to complete.

To just troll louise life she took that entire group of npcs and dropped them off. To run. It in her face people are beating her

Dukes homage and I haven't looked at it.

Too focused on the tournament and releasing story plots to lead for the year. Like all my focus right now is staging events that will happen

It be funny if the little batman entered the race super latexcited and beat it in record time, b it because it was so late he juuuuust made it in time for the two hour deadline.

Record for no powers.

Speedsters are cheaters. And super op. They can pack power punches just on speed travel time are super durable.

Hence the ego of a God right now

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]All this love, It's so beautiful I can't wait for Ren to come in and play with it.(8))

[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that. HAAAHHAHAHAHA

CosmicChangeling said:
Ren is a womanizer, he will be beautiful.
Though him flirting with three boys too that would be fun
Just the kind of person Rachel hates. Lux would probably be too naive to notice anything.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Just the kind of person Rachel hates. Lux would probably be too naive to notice anything.
lexi is a little drunk on power right now.....so.....
Poor aidan. I am rooting for him to win though!

No I know, Ren is a player I'm saying lexi isn't going to be as strong as Rachel is in regards to his feminine charms.

Rachel should fight him, kick his ass

I totally forgot I had class today xD I had to run only to find out it was canceled xD

CosmicChangeling said:
HYPE. IS. REAL.
I'm still thinking of leon and min and it's hard.

Lexan ;)
ITS NOT MEANT TO BE xD

Although the only two I could think of are kinda... sour. Lemin and Mion (If you've seen higurashi you know what I'm talking about.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back