• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

@CosmicChangeling

I'm gonna be totally honest here...

you do a pretty good impression of the average Christian parents.

There are three types of Christian parents. There's the wannabe-extremists who force their kids into religion or forever shun them as heretics, and will go to the edge of the world to do whatever they "think" is right. There's the "Bible-doesn't-matter" Christians who believe they just need to believe in God and Jesus and whatever and they'll go to Heaven even if they completely ignore the entire Bible. And then there's the extremist Christians(me/my mother) who essentially don't give a crap what the mainstream Christian religion says and goes into the Hebrew versions and just super in-depth to the T.

And dang, you did a good impression. One of those Christians that are like "OMG ITS A SNAKE SATAN WENT INTO A SNAKE KILL IT ITS A DEMON!!!"

Though I feel kind of conceited saying I'm an extremist Christian, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very Catholic, grew up very catholic.

I grew up hearing most of that stuff, i'm riffing off my own family. I do it. Because quite honestly I'm ashamed there are people out there that talk like that towards others. For no other reason. (They aren't 2d characters just serving a trope there are complexities to the parents that make them more fleshed but i babble). It's completely hypocritical to how you should be towards people.

anyway, thanks. glad you liked it.

and note to anyone. if i say anything offensive during this with aidan's parents, please let me know. like this is seriously messed up shit she's spewing out of her mouth. that too on elastic he has a potty mouth.

CosmicChangeling said:
I am very Catholic, grew up very catholic.
I grew up hearing most of that stuff, i'm riffing off my own family. I do it. Because quite honestly I'm ashamed there are people out there that talk like that towards others. For no other reason. (They aren't 2d characters just serving a trope there are complexities to the parents that make them more fleshed but i babble). It's completely hypocritical to how you should be towards people.

anyway, thanks. glad you liked it.

and note to anyone. if i say anything offensive during this with aidan's parents, please let me know. like this is seriously messed up shit she's spewing out of her mouth. that too on elastic he has a potty mouth.
Oh please, nothing you have said is offensive. If people are going to deny that there are religious bigots, they clearly are delusional

there was an entire paragraph of how, i deleted it. it rambled. i don't think you want to understand the how or the complexities of guilt an irish catholic has. it's terrifying.

@Coriandr

If he is accepted, I'm going to ask that you either don't introduce him until after the tournament, or that you knock him out in round 1 or 2. As it stands it's going to be perfectly even with no NPCs. Bringing him in will hurt the evenness.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Coriandr Not a transfer student, he would have been in school in december so when you introduce him, he's been roaming the halls and might already know our characters

Dammit cosmic you were supposed to wait for xD your post prompted a Min post and ruined everything D:

Lexi is supposed to be more an an asshole, get carried away and be a parallell to Elastic in his younger days. so yes, homage and i did our job if you're thinking 'wow lexi...what a fucking dick'

CosmicChangeling said:
Lexi is supposed to be more an an asshole, get carried away and be a parallell to Elastic in his younger days. so yes, homage and i did our job if you're thinking 'wow lexi...what a fucking dick'
Well you did your job

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Well you did your job
Yes, homage and I worked hard on that piece.

Heroes need to learn lessons before they become heroes. Reigning in lexis showmanship will be a lesson she had to learn in order to earn her moniker

CosmicChangeling said:
Yes, homage and I worked hard on that piece.
Heroes need to learn lessons before they become heroes. Reigning in lexis showmanship will be a lesson she had to learn in order to earn her moniker
And I look forward to seeing that character development!

I'm excited for everyone honestly. These are highschoolers, literally is endless playground of hormonal messes we have here

CosmicChangeling said:
I'm excited for everyone honestly. These are highschoolers, literally is endless playground of hormonal messes we have here
True. Plus I get to brutally destroy Bran's feels.

you really do. you two are in the same bracket as lexi and louise for running, so whenever you want to post how you got it done. go for it.

i can't wait to develop Aidan most of all. He's my puppy.

Wait, Rachel ran at the same time as Lexi and Louise? Doesn't that mean that Lexi just brought her to the finish line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back