• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

billthesomething said:
i was actually hoping that the Archdemon Vs. The World-Eater
That would be a horribly unbalanced fight. The Archdemon is not even close to Alduin's power level.

Last edited by a moderator:
billthesomething said:
perhaps but i was thinking on how much fun he would in dissecting some the strange creatures in adventure time
But in Dragon Age, Medic has enough people to operate with and to plunge needles and change hearts (like... überhearts as I call them :P )

I think interactions between Frisk and Medic would be interesting.

billthesomething said:
So medic goes to Dark Souls and Alduin goes to Adventure time or Dragon Age
Is it possible to send Alduin to PRU? Might give the characters there a challenge. Just to warn, collateral damage is certain :P

Barbas said:
That would be a horribly unbalanced fight. The Archdemon is not even close to Alduin's power level.
True, but what she lacks in power makes up by the sheer size of the Blight, even the most powerful of dragons can't fight against a never ending supply of Darkspawn, and I say never ending because there is no definite end to the sheer number of Darkspawn. It ain't like they can kill each other though! One can only be killed by the dragonborn and the other by a grey warden. Hell I don't even know if the Archdemon when attacked by someone who isn't a grey warden can be killed physically. Actually I'm gonna change that part of my CS, it fits better knowing that the Taint sustains the creature it inhabits meaning lose a limb, grow it back, forget hunger and thirst.

@billthesomething ((Just letting you know I'm changing a part in my CS that makes more sense for the Archdemon.))

Archdemon said:
True, but what she lacks in power makes up by the sheer size of the Blight, even the most powerful of dragons can't fight against a never ending supply of Darkspawn, and I say never ending because there is no definite end to the sheer number of Darkspawn. It ain't like they can kill each other though! One can only be killed by the dragonborn and the other by a grey warden. Hell I don't even know if the Archdemon when attacked by someone who isn't a grey warden can be killed physically. Actually I'm gonna change that part of my CS, it fits better knowing that the Taint sustains the creature it inhabits meaning lose a limb, grow it back, forget hunger and thirst.
@billthesomething ((Just letting you know I'm changing a part in my CS that makes more sense for the Archdemon.))
The blight will be crushed by the Draugr

8M1cj3Q.jpg

Name: Hello! I'm Blurry Face! (My Innocent Cinnamon Bun.)

Character Alignment: Neon Dad says I'm Neutral Good?

Universe from: Fiend Factory, OC Universe

Personality: Blurry Face is the definition of a cinnamon bun with his kind, sweet, and childish ways. Blur will try to help others with his limited sense of medical experience and with his talent for summoning flowers, will make flower crowns for people he really likes. Just like any child, Blurry understands certain things before most adults do and sometimes will burt funny and random things at the strangest of times.

Powers, Abilities and Weapons:

Flower Boy= Blurry Face can summon a circle of flowers no matter the location or temperature.

- Toxic Pollen= These flowers can ooze poisonous fumes that would cause eye-burning sensation.

- Forget-these= Upon eating these flower, a person can forget certain events as long as they consent to their removal

- Fairy Circle= These flowers are able to create a force field that can withhold a rhino from charging x10.

Appearance:

images

Extra:

Name: Godzilla

Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Universe from: Godzilla

Personality: He's a giant mutant lizard. He's pretty damn pissed at just about everything. Except for the kaiju he rules over, he's actually a decent ruler.

Backstory: Godzilla was once an iguana living on the Bikini Atoll. However, then the United States decided to test a nuke on the Bikini Atoll. Godzilla was exposed to incredible amounts of radiation that gives him his new abilities. Rising from the sea, Godzilla sunk a few ships and then attacked several cities in Japan. After a united task force repelled and almost killed him, he retreated into the depths and has since gone dormant in the unexplored depths of the ocean to heal his extreme wounds.

Size: Godzilla's sheer size (150m, 450 feet) make him an incredibly deadly threat to the average human. Godzilla is also supernaturally strong and durable.

Atomic Breath: Godzilla's main attack besides pshyical combat is his atomic breath. He charges and fires a beam of radiation. It's extremely diverse. He can change it from an energy attack to explosive to incendiary and back again.

Nuclear Pulse: Godzilla can use an AOE attack involving pulsing radiation from every inch of his body at once.

Regeneration: Godzilla has some degree of a healing factor, and is outright resistant to all sorts of conventional weaponry.

Weaknesses:

Electricity: Man made only, natural electricity (Ie: lightning) heals him

Appearance:

1gojihoneybones.jpg

Extra:

[media]

[/media]

Lordvader59 said:
Name: Godzilla
Character Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Universe from: Godzilla

Personality: He's a giant mutant lizard. He's pretty damn pissed at just about everything. Except for the kaiju he rules over, he's actually a decent ruler.

Backstory: Godzilla was once an iguana living on the Bikini Atoll. However, then the United States decided to test a nuke on the Bikini Atoll. Godzilla was exposed to incredible amounts of radiation that gives him his new abilities. Rising from the sea, Godzilla sunk a few ships and then attacked several cities in Japan. After a united task force repelled and almost killed him, he retreated into the depths and has since gone dormant in the unexplored depths of the ocean to heal his extreme wounds.

Size: Godzilla's sheer size (150m, 450 feet) make him an incredibly deadly threat to the average human. Godzilla is also supernaturally strong and durable.

Atomic Breath: Godzilla's main attack besides pshyical combat is his atomic breath. He charges and fires a beam of radiation. It's extremely diverse. He can change it from an energy attack to explosive to incendiary and back again.

Nuclear Pulse: Godzilla can use an AOE attack involving pulsing radiation from every inch of his body at once.

Regeneration: Godzilla has some degree of a healing factor, and is outright resistant to all sorts of conventional weaponry.

Weaknesses:

Electricity: Man made only, natural electricity (Ie: lightning) heals him

Appearance:

1gojihoneybones.jpg

Extra:

[media]

[/media]
Isn't godzilla more of a chaotic neutral or neutral evil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back