• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clans in The Australian Wild- Archive

Zoechu said:
Ok, wanna talk about the new Warriors book?
I am working on another roleplay, but sure I do not mind. I just might be slow in responding though that depends. People do not like spoilers and a lot of these players might not have read them yet

I've been roleplaying since the making of Miiverse. My firs ever roleplay was a Pokémon one. Looking back, I was a massive noob typing a name like 'Spicial' (Special) and being an over power jerk. Basically, an average O.c. What was your first rp?

Zoechu said:
I've been roleplaying since the making of Miiverse. My firs ever roleplay was a Pokémon one. Looking back, I was a massive noob typing a name like 'Spicial' (Special) and being an over power jerk. Basically, an average O.c. What was your first rp?
My first one was a supernatural horror type roleplay on paper and pencil. We roleplayed one liners and it was very "middle school" like of us because it had lots of cuss words and lot of bad stuff happening. A lot of killing characters (or people) we didn't like in it. It was very random, but it is where I developed my first roleplay character.

At the same time as that, I did a warrior cats roleplay that was actually paragraph form with a girl named Kelsey and it was really well thought out. My main cat's name was Shadowclaw in Thunderclan and he was in love with Mouse(can't remember last part).

@Zoechu Owleye is going to have kits soon and I'm not sure about the situation with @Setsuna Kita and their cat since she hasn't posted yet, but if you wanted Owleye to either adopt you or actually have kits and you be one of her kittens I wouldn't mind. @ShadedRose has a queen, but is not in Woodclan like you put your kit in.

I think it would be easier if Owleye or someone found you in the forest, I don't want her to have kits and drama so early in the RP. @Zoechu

Wolfsong

Wolfsong gave a deep chuckle. "Ah, you will be a wonderful mother Owleye," she meowed before thinking about whether to allow the she-cat to go out. Their had been signs of foxes recently and it would be quite tragic if Owleye was to get into trouble. Perhaps if she stays by the camp... Wolfsong pondered, but figured she would probably wander without realizing it. "This will probably be your last hunt, but you can take Cedarspark and Reedpuddle with you," she decided since she had planned out sending out a hunting party anyways and perhaps the she-cat would keep Cedarspark busy instead of lounging around. Maybe he will get killed by a fox, she imagined and had to stop herself from purring with joy at the thought. "Just stay with them since there has been foxes out recently," Woldsong reminded her.

Addressed: Owleye @Nudge

Owleye purred in delight when Wolfsong granted her a chance to hunt in a party with some other cats. Although Cedarspark was quite the lazy cat, she wouldn't let that get in the way of her last hunt until she returned to her warrior status. Dipping her head, she mewed "I'll make sure to look out for any foxes nearby, thank you." With that, she hauled herself to her paws, noting that maybe she was getting a bit too round. Padding into the warriors den, she called softly into the dark cave. "Reedpuddle? Cedarspark? You two are supposed to come with me on a hunting trip while the sun isn't too high. Afterwards, you'll have all the time to sun yourselves."

@ShadedRose (Reedpuddle) @DemonKitten (Cedarspark)

Goldenfeather lay in the den, curled up. Even though it had been some time since the clan had taken her in, she still missed the comforts of her human's home and sleeping with her humans on their bed. She looked up and noticed the kits playing about and sighs. She was truly beautiful, but she had yet to find a mate. Her Amber eyes surveyed the den and she smiles a little though, as she remembered their kindness and as she stretches with a rather cute yawn, she paws over to the kittens to watch them play about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back