• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clans in The Australian Wild- Archive

It will also be a neat counter since Pigeonfoot tends to not be that into the mothering life.

Silverfur stepped out of the medicine den with a large yawn. Her eyes squinted, trying to adjust to the bright light of the morning. She stretched out, bringing her front paws while keeping her back paws in the same spot. She rebounded back to her original position and waved her fluffy tail about.

"Hello, Cougarstar!" she greeted, her tone laced with grogginess. She had been having a great dream that she was hunting... and actually succeeding in catching something! That was something rare - almost nonexistent. SHe had only caught something once in her life. She shook out her pelt, dust flying everywhere. Of course! It's not like her pelt would cooperate in staying clean... ever.

@DemonKitten

Last edited by a moderator:

Cougarstar

Turning to the cheerful, yet tired voice of his medicine cat, Cougarstar softened his stern expression for the positive she-cat. "Good morning Silverfur. What do you have planned today?" He asked the silvery cat as he continued to wait for his deputies arrival. "Do you have a good stock of herbs since the dry spell is coming quite quickly," he carried on almost talking to himself then again he was quite old now. How many medicine cats had he been through in his life time? Hopefully he would not out live this one.

Addressed: Silverfur @HoneyPhantomhive

Setsuna Kita]Should I have a specific style of text for this or not? [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/cats-in-the-australian-wild.202930/ said:
Cats in the Australian Wild[/URL] right here tells you it all

Now except for a leader in Dustclan, I think that all the clans look fairly equal. I believe Woodclan is pretty up there though

SnakeStripe

“Just…five more minutes..”
Ugh, it was morning already? He swore he only slept only an hour last night. Since Leader was away, he was forced to do double the work—By himself! Keep an eye on their territory at night, supervise the warriors, organize hunting parties, check on their Medicine cat and queens, keep track on their food supply—It was stressful okay!? I mean, he handled the work fairly well but couldn’t he get JUST five more minutes!?

“Hng…” The stripped cat groaned and turned the other way, his tail picked up and flopped down, picking up a small cloud of dust. He gave Foxstorm his back, cuddling against a pile of dry grass that he used as a pillow.

@DemonKitten

The den was unusually quiet but that's only because the Medicine Cat wasn't inside the den. However the orange tom wasn't going to have to wait long for the other. A shrill cry sounded from the other end of the camp.

"I knew it! I knew it!" The raspy voice of Koalaleap grew louder. He raced up to Cedarspark his eyes holding a even crazier gleam in them than usual as he stared at the tom "I finally figured out I could never find any Chamomile" the tom said in a sing song voice "it's because of the mice!" He said sounding absolutely positive. He glanced at the sky lowering his ears "I bet StarClan is using this as a test...to see if I'm still fit to be Medicine Cat." he said slightly panicked.

Interacting with Cedarspark
@DemonKitten

Silverfur wrapped her tail around her back leg. She nodded lazily. "Yeah. It's getting harder to find more, though," she muttered. She began to think back to her dwindling herb storage. It was enough, but she wasn't really sure how long it would last them.

@DemonKitten

ShadedRose said:
@DemonKitten, thanks for making Nimble's mentor Pigeonfoot!!! I didn't want to ask until she was finished in case there was anything extra I should have known.
Always welcome since I figured they would suite each other.

I will be on late tonight. I would respond during my break but I am at work and it is one of the longer days since we close early

Posting a few Gathering options

15pr8tj.jpg

RibMountain.jpg

Something like this may vary
806486-hawaiian-tropical-forest-big-island-hawaii-usa.jpg

I really like the second picture! I can see the leaders on the big rocks and everyone gathered around on the small stones and in the center. The first picture looks like the moonpool or treepool.

Owleye was woken from her peaceful sleep by the loud, almost frenzied voice of the Clan's medicine cat. Letting out a low sigh, she figured she wasn't going to get anymore sleep before others started waking up and making a ruckus, so after another heartbeat of relaxing on her soft nest, she got up, stretching her legs in front of her and arching her back as she shook off the remaining sleep from her waking body. Giving her pelt a few licks to look at least presentable, she made her way out of the Queens Den, blinking up into the already strong morning light. It's too hot to be up yet... Letting out a small yawn, she surveyed the area. Cedarspark and Koalaleap were out, and the Medicine Cat seemed to be raving about Starclan again. Not wanting to be apart of that, she wondered if she should go out hunting before the sun reached it's peak and she collapsed of heat exhaustion. She figured she should go discuss hunting parties with Wolfsong, then. Trotting over to the Warriors den, she poked her muzzle in. "Wolfsong? Are we going hunting while it's still early?" @DemonKitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back