• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clans in The Australian Wild- Archive

[QUOTE="Creepypasta Hound]My favorite color is transparent Blue

[/QUOTE]
Okay. Also, remember to always oush the bbcode editor button at the corner of text boxes before you post. There was a lot of double coding probably because of that or due to missing a closing code

DemonKitten said:
Okay. Also, remember to always oush the bbcode editor button at the corner of text boxes before you post. There was a lot of double coding probably because of that or due to missing a closing code
I'm fixing it right now, I think the coding went to dogs when my Kindle crashed

[QUOTE="Creepypasta Hound]I'm fixing it right now, I think the coding went to dogs when my Kindle crashed

[/QUOTE]
Ah okay. Did you use the easy way to bold everything? that also will cause it.

Nudge said:
Hey can other people still join? I love warrior cat RPs...
This is forever open so yes of course:) Just be sure to read all the things that say READ for your own benefit and so I don't have to constantly edit code lol

DemonKitten said:
This is forever open so yes of course:) Just be sure to read all the things that say READ for your own benefit and so I don't have to constantly edit code lol
I've already read some, and I really hope I don't mess the whole BBcode thing up.. It will be my first time so this is gonna take a while... But I will prevail!! > :)

My fave colour would have to be bright orange that you get sick of looking at after a couple seconds btw

Nudge said:
I've already read some, and I really hope I don't mess the whole BBcode thing up.. It will be my first time so this is gonna take a while... But I will prevail!! > :)
As long as you always remember to push that editor and never use the easy way to code things then you will be fine. That means if you want to make things bold instead of italicized you will have to write it out brackets and all

DemonKitten said:
As long as you always remember to push that editor and never use the easy way to code things then you will be fine. That means if you want to make things bold instead of italicized you will have to write it out brackets and all
I think I'll just not mess with it and not bold anything O.o

I manually fix mine earlier~

:3 I'm an overachiever!!!! Jk but I did add some histories to some cats and finished everyone's personality descriptions exceptfor Nimblepaw's.

@DemonKitten

Ok since we are starting Saturday, meaning I need to get my other cats up. I don't think any med cats are open anymore, so I just might make some warriors and that... But most likely I won't be on to post I have to work and that.... I feel like I just rambled on... If I did I'm sorry

Are we starting this today?

*jiggles jiggles*

So many mossclan cats ;_; and I feel bad cuz everybody has like 10000 cats....and there is me.....with just my gay cat...lolololol

Last edited by a moderator:
We will start today! I will let someone else post first if they want since I have work and I will post at like 5 pacific time unless I type at work on my phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back