• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clans in The Australian Wild- Archive

I'll try getting on around 5 central time, I have work at 6pm but need to spend time with my dad.

I can't wait to get this show on the road! I may make another warrior for any clan needing it. Mossclan is certainly taken care of xP Can't wait to rp with you all!!

@Jinx @ShadedRose @Sagitarius @Setsuna Kita @Creepypasta Hound @Nudge @HoneyPhantomhive

Should we make a separate roleplaying tab for each clan and during gatherings and events they meet in the first roleplay tab or we could technically have four and the last one will be for that. If a cat is going to go to the border or near the another clan they should roleplay in that clan. Idk, what do yall think?

Last edited by a moderator:
HoneyPhantomhive said:
Oh I like that idea very much :D Maybe one for the moonpool (or whatever we decide to call it) too.
Jinx came up with treepool or something like that

DemonKitten said:
@Jinx @ShadedRose @Sagitarius @Setsuna Kita@Creepypasta Hound @Nudge @HoneyPhantomhive
Should we make a separate roleplaying tab for each clan and during gatherings and events they meet in the first roleplay tab or we could technically have four and the last one will be for that. If a cat is going to go to the border or near the another clan they should roleplay in that clan. Idk, what do yall think?
I like this too. It's more organized and people won't get confused ^~^

Three good ideas are enough for me. I shall make the tabs. It will take only a moment and then I will post and fix them up to mark what clan is what. The first one will be Woodclan of course

HoneyPhantomhive said:
Who are we planning on starting?
Yes. You can actually respond when ever.

Current season is Greenleaf

Prey is good, but for Dustclan a little dry

The moon is a waxing crescent

and its morning

Okay, All the rps have been set and the Notes section is simply where we will do gatherings or you can have secret meetings of revenge, love or what not with other clan cats. It will also be where Treepool will be roleplayed

So Each area has been modified as to add information on what is happening in each individual clan. I think this will help keep people posted on what is going on if they are gone for a few hours and come back to like a mountain of replies

Cedarspark

Cedarspark yawned as he stretched his limbs from his morning sleep. Already the tom was planning his early afternoon nap as he exited the den. Lately it had been too hot to actually go to the Dustclan border for a snooze so he had resorted to staying in the shades of the trees. The orange tom, feeling quite chipper, decided to peak in on Koalaleap to see how he was doing. The tom was an interesting cat that was a little more on his wits ends at time due to being overly concerned about the forces of Starclan and what not. Cedarspark liked the everyday chaos that the tom brought upon himself since Cedarspark was rather chill most the time.

Approaching the den, the lazy tom poked a nose into the dark space as he looked for his clanmate. The medicine cat's den felt cool like always since it was to the back end of the larger cave opening. "Koalaleap," He called as he started to yawn again. "Are you in there?" he sort of dragged out the words as his yawn stopped them from forming immediately.

Addressed: Koalaleap @Creepypasta Hound

Foxstorm

The young warrior was already wide awake and gearing to go before a single cat had budged. Foxstorm was excited to start the day. Over and over he had been warned to stop his morning runs due to the adders being more active even in the morning heat, but the tom had not heeded the words. With another successful morning without a bite, Foxstorm went to the Warrior's burrow to wake his sleeping friends.

The sun was just rising as the impatient tom pushed in and right on top of poor Blazerunner whose nest was next to his. "Get up! We must start the day strong like always!" He meowed loudly. Pushing over the tom and into his own nest that was also next to Snakestripe, Foxstorm padded the tom on the side. Since he was their deputy, Foxstorm didn't ram into him as often as he did poor Blazerunner. "Come on Snakestripe! I am ready to start the day!" he purred proudly.

Addressed: Blazerunner @ShadedRose, Snakestripe @Sagitarius

Disturbed: Anyone still in the Warrior's den

Cougarstar

Cougarstar stood with his back turned from the dens of his clanmates. He watched the leaves sway ever so often to the fleeting morning wind. It was the only time that it felt cool outside the water since Greenleaf was at its peek. The large tom wondered if Goldenthistle was up already since the she-cat was the type to be up and moving as she prepared for patrols. He needed to remind her that no apprenticed younger than ten moons should go near the main swamp and should stay to the river, though the river was quite shallow. Cougarstar didn't wish to have any young apprentices in the depths of the water while Crocodiles were so within reach and hard to avoid.

Mentioned: Goldenthistle @ShadedRose, Silverpaw @HoneyPhantomhive

Dustclan's leader is on a personal journey right now so Snakestripe will be acting leader until they return @Sagitarius

Also, The med cat for Mossclan is currently headed to Treepool for a few days.

Next, Deputy of Treeclan is still available and if we cannot find anyone I will make a cat befitting

@Nudge Can owleye and Pigeonfoot be siblings? They look similar other than color. I will change her age to 30 moons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back