• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clans in The Australian Wild- Archive

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]NIt was the Spotted Quoll, here are some others you may have missed: Bandicoot, Numbat, Emu, Echidna, We also have Otters and such here as well

[/QUOTE]
I don't have spotted Quoll or Otters. My list is in the items page

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]If I were to join, I could play as a female..

[/QUOTE]
You can play what ever gender cat you want and multiple. I usually end up making a lot of cats to make up for things so it is okay if we fall flat

I am googling every location of these herbs and most are invasive species are ones that just grow where ever you throw them

Sighs~ some are native, some grow wild from cross pollination, carried seeds in wind etc.... But you can change I have no reason to say no, I like when people point out my mistakes.

Jinx said:
Sighs~ some are native, some grow wild from cross pollination, carried seeds in wind etc.... But you can change I have no reason to say no, I like when people point out my mistakes.
I just mean like where at for the clans they would grow like in sunny areas, shaded, dry, wet, etc... I need to add them to the overview (the ones that are exclusive for that clan) and so I thought I'd go ahead and just write it there.

You did fine. It is not easy finding this stuff. They tend to only want to tell me how to grow it in a green house.

I suppose I could join, though i've had bad experiences with group rps giong dead or some people feeling left out

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]I suppose I could join, though i've had bad experiences with group rps giong dead or some people feeling left out

[/QUOTE]
Well, I just got free time! I will not let my roleplay die this time!! I will be aggressive and not passive like the other times!

Things I need to finish: Add more pictures to prey and predators, finish locations of plants (add them to overview) and there is probably more I just haven't thought of...

Sagitarius said:
ahh this RP is so organized and nice looking~ ♥ i cant wait to start gohohohooh
I enjoy doing it. Keeps me distracted from making too many cats while I wait for everyone to make theirs

DemonKitten said:
I enjoy doing it. Keeps me distracted from making too many cats while I wait for everyone to make theirs
well you are doing a good job~ I enjoy looking at other people's cats more than anything

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]Question though, is this going to have romance in it?

[/QUOTE]
That is up to the players. You never have to, but some people want their cats to be involved with another while others want to watch the world burn.

Now I shall find me some friends for my cats out of my choices

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]Hmm just trying to think of a nice name for a wood/forest cat

[/QUOTE]
If you need help there are links on the items page to look at names for color and other things. The third one is my favorite

@Sagitarius and @ShadedRose Snakestripe and Blazerunner are the perfect team with Foxstorm! He will drag them in a whole bunch of mayhem since they all are a nice balance, but still will go along with all his bad ideas or dare him into some.

ShadedRose said:
That'd be awesome! Blaze is definitely able to hack into his more care-free self. It'll be great to see the three of them interacting!
@Sagitarius @DemonKitten
i'll add him as a friend in my cat's profile then :B the three troublemakers lol

my cat is such an awesome role model for his clan *sarcastic*

You got: Goldenfeather

Color: You are a beautiful gold and white she cat

Eye Color: Amber

Clan: River

Family:

Apprentice: Honeypaw, because you are a queen, she was givin to Ivystripe until your kits are apprenticed

Mate- Breezefeather

Kits- Fawnkit, Lilackit, and Blazekit each are about 5 moons old

Mother- Mistyrose

Father- Whitestar, Leader of WindClan Sister: Lilacstream

The Warrior Cat you are most like: Silverstream

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back