• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Clans in The Australian Wild- Archive

Owleye felt a bit of self-consciousness when Cedarspark mentioned how big she was getting. She wasn't going to let it stop her from hunting, though. She grumbled a little to herself, at least she was trying to do something beneficial to the clan, not lazing around napping all the time. When Reedpuddle came out, she perked her ears, ready to go out and hunt before the heat got to her. Mewing a quick thanks to the tom for the compliment, she tried to clear up his confusion as to why she was going out hunting with a small explanation, "Wolfsong didn't want me going out at first, but I convinced her to let me go out one more time. Lazing about just doesn't feel right while everyone else is working."

Moving to the entrance of the cave, too, she winced at the heat. She might be slightly glad she wasn't going hunting anymore after this. She didn't notice Nimblepaw until his very excited mew sounded near her, she slightly jumped. That's what she got for having her head in the clouds. She turned, tilting her head as she answered his question. "Pigeonfoot should be in the cave, unless she went out really early..."

Adressed @ShadedRose (Reedpuddle, Nimblepaw) Mentioned @DemonKitten (Pigeonfoot)

[QUOTE="Creepypasta Hound]Alright finished Bandicootkit :)

[/QUOTE]
Are you going to make his mother and father? I noticed they were not deceased

Pigeonfoot

She tried to tone the endless conversation within the warriors den, but alas it seemed it was endless. With the mention of her name, Pigeonfoot arose slightly cranky. "I am in here and awake to my displeasure," she grumbled slightly as she glared at the two culprits. She felt even more irritated seeing her rosy, plump sister who just seemed so please with herself and the future within her, but Pigeonfoot only saw lost potential and settling. She knew kits were important, but just like Owleye pretty much having to be babysat while she hunted you were always one step lower. Pigeonfoot couldn't fathom it, but she kept her mouth shut since she knew her sister would just get upset.

"Well, I am leaving then. Have a good hunt with that good for nothing tom," she jived at Cedarspark who only purred in response. Sometimes she wondered if he felt hurt by anything aimed towards him. Shaking her head she headed out into the cave and stretched.
Wolfsong must be in Dapplestar's den. I will grab something to eat then, she thought to herself as she headed to the fresh kill pile to grab a bite.

Addressed: Owleye @Nudge

Mentioned: Dapplestar @Jinx

Wolfsong

Wolfsong stood on the steps of the leader's den as she walked within. "Dapplestar," she called without questioning if she was within there are not. The multi-colored leader seemed to of been awake for sometime now, but just had not made it out of the den. "I was wondering if you wanted to join on any patrols?" she suggested to her leader, her voice never wavering in tone or strength. Wolfsong placed herself near the entrance as she awaited her leader's response.

Addressed: Dapplestar @Jinx

@ShadedRose If you add some cats tell me so I can get them up there as soon as possible. I just randomly see them when I go on there to refresh myself on cats

Cedarspark

Cedarspark watched as Pigeonfoot exited as he turned back to Owleye. It was amazing how similar the two looked, yet they were so different. "Why couldn't she get your more understanding nature," he meowed as he recalled the being lazy comment she made earlier. "Also there is nothing wrong with being lazy. I think of it as sort of a hobby," he joked.

Addressed: Owleye @Nudge Reedpuddle @ShadedRose

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxstorm

Again Blazerunner got a head start, but Foxstorm never minded and actually enjoyed that part of the older tom. He liked that he was never underestimated as he prepared to run. "Border to border it is," like that the orange tabby tom took of with dust flying up behind him. He would probably get crap later for doing that inside the camp, but he never considered the after effects of his actions. It was all about the now.

Blazerunner was quick and one of the top runners in the clan, it is even in his name, but Foxstorm learned from the best two cats in the clan so catching them was only a slight challenge. "Come on Blazerunner, you are getting slow in your old age," the tom jived as he came to run right up beside the tom. Returning to his concentration, the young tom started to map out his path. Running was one of the only times that Firestorm thought things through and as they came up on the Mossclan border, he started darting around wet spots as the added mud slowed you down.

After a few moments of running, Firestorm managed to get more momentum and pass up Blazerunner. The wind felt great, but he knew that if he got too distracted that the dustclan warrior could easily pass him back up.
Not if I can help it, he meowed as he kicked up a little mud that couldn't be avoided and headed towards Woodclan territory.

Addressed: Blazerunner @ShadedRose[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Owleye slightly deflated as Pigeonfoot left. It always seemed as if she hated her, even if she didn't really do anything. She didn't understand Pigeonfoot's bitterness, probably never will. Letting out a small sigh, she turned to Cedarspark. "Lazing around isn't a very good hobby, though. You will have plenty of that when your an elder." She purred in a joking tone, although it was slightly weak due to Pigeonfoot's attitude. She just wished they could get along better.

Addressed @DemonKitten (Cedarspark)

Snakestripe

But the two cats were too distracted in passing one another to notice a flash of brown zoom by them. Playful, yellow eyes were narrowed as his legs took long leaps forwards, almost making him fly off of the ground for a slight, small second. His speed never decreased, even if there was a stone, a tree, a trunk—Or anything in the way. “Yeeee-ha!!” A loud, excited yowl came out of the deputy, his wide grin showing the adrenaline pumping inside his body at the moment. After all, there was nothing that a Dustclan cat enjoyed more, than running.

These two deserved getting their butts kicked today! How dare they start a race without him, hm!? Sleeping all day was no fun, SnakeStripe just needed motivation to get up in the mornings—And what better motivation than a race!?

“Eat my dust, slowpokes!”
The cat laughed, eyes locked forwards and towards the border, which was quickly approaching. It was his duty as well to give his cats a challenge, so they feel encouraged to get better. Blazerunner and Foxstorm were two of the best runners in the clan. But they still ways to go—Just like how SnakeStripe still had a long way if he wanted to surpass their Leader’s running skills. Training with these two gave him motivation, and in a sense, made his life a little bit more enjoyable.

@DemonKitten @ShadedRose

[QUOTE="Creepypasta Hound]I'm gonnan make them, I was gonna ask if you would like them made also :D

[/QUOTE]
Yes that is fine. If you want them to be played by someone else you can do that too.

The little kit sniffed the root, letting out a small mew he started licking it, but he didn't eat it. Finished lapping up all the honey, he curled into a ball.

The tiny mouse licked some leftover honey and did the same as the Orange and white kit. It was obvious that this was a newborn kit. The kits breathing faultered.

HoneyPhantomhive said:
I might grab the leader position if I didn't already have a power position as med cat xD
You are welcome to have more than one. I have a position in each clan.

But if no one does with in the week I will make a Neutral character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back