--Another Zi-O & Another Wizard || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Crow Crow @ALLOUTATTACK

"I see it!" Hiryu muttered as just as he said that, Freddy attempted a jump, only to find chains wrapping around his legs--courtesy of the summoned Another Wizard. In response, Whisper continued to shoot at Freddy from afar, following the seemingly revived Megumin's lead and fleeing with them. "Guess we'll hold him out then." Hiryu said as he summoned more Another Riders by his side, nearly ALL of them.

BUILD! EX-AID! GHOST! DRIVE! GAIM! OOO! FOURZE! DOUBLE! FAIZ!

9 Another Riders appeared around the bounded Freddy, growling and snarling as if the Dream Demon was merely prey to the wolf pack. Alongside the other fighters who surrounded it, Every single one of them ganged up on poor old Freddy. Slashing, stabbing, kicking down on the clawed dream demon...

It's hard to imagine him standing up after this, but just in case...Hiryu checked his premonitions once more.

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Akari, now by Shujinko's side, heard a voice. "I... am not sure who you are, mysterious voice, but I intend to help her, yes." He summoned Kronos and cast Samarecarm on her, giving her a pick-me-up as reviving energy coursed through her.

Interactions:
Topless Topless
@FreddyFight2ElectricBoogaloo
(Open for Interactions)

Lucky's ears folded when other bullets entered the scene, and he briefly threw off his concentration to find the newbie. "Ha-hey! Another gun user!" Lucky would sidestep towards B.J., giving the latter a clear view of his ugly green sclerae and tiny, twisting jade horns. "Pardon the appearance. I've got meself some...enhancements." His hiss was directed mostly at Bill, who he hopped onto B.J.'s shoulders to take more shots at, all while letting said enhancements tighten their hold on his heart.

StaidFoal StaidFoal thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lars pratically just stood where he was, bewildered as he was witnessing an army of multiversal heroes giving it their all against a reality warper with extreme eczema. At this point, he was contimplating if he was just having a dream in the car because the battle before him was too bizarre not to be a dream
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

!!! OVERDRIVE !!!

SKILL SET: AKARI

>You feel good as new. Your ribs are fixed.

>What will you do now?
>Follow Megumin
>Fight Freddy

>
"Is Freddy still kicking? We gonna have to get back at him."

Snake walked toward Freddy. He was growing tired of this damn dream bullshit. He fired a few rounds from his pistol. “Hey Fred-fuck you say you have all this power, and want to torture us and all that bullshit. Power doesn’t mean shit if you don’t have the balls to fight like a man, even odds one on one.”

“We got ‘em. Keep going buddy.”

Rex and Sora’s attacks proved successful along with everyone else’s help and abilities. They were gonna pour it on until they see Megumin alive and well.

“Megumin! You’re alive? Why did you pretend to be dead?!” Sora’s question would be answered as she takes Bill’s hat. To make things even more confusing, Ben transforms into a giant Phoenix and Lucky would also take Freddie’s hat in an attempt to distract him too

“Normally I would ask how Ben’s able to transform into a Phoenix, but why are Lucky and Megumin stealing taking hats all of a sudden?”

“Don’t know, don’t care. Now’s our chance!”

With that said, Rex and Sora take this opportunity and pour on the damage as planned. Thunder and Rockets of course.

Crow Crow (mentioned) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

"It's called a taunt, buddy boy!" Lucky tapped his chin, then grabbed the hat off his head. "Here, you try it! KEEP AWAY, GUYS!" With his precision aim fully awakened, the hare would flick the hat away, where it landed perfectly on Rex's head! "NOW PRETEND TO BE FREDDY AND SAY STUPID SHIT, LADDIE! IF WE CAN'T BEAT HIM, LET'S AT LEAST DIE KNOWING WE GOT TO HAVE FUN PISSING HIM OFF THROUGH BASIC BULLYING!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

TANDEM
Tandem.PNG
[Not feeling it rn so maybe next day]
Listen, I 'respect' these guys but they lack the style and suave that I have. They need a little more flashiness with their attacks. Let me show them how it's done! Time for me to shine like the star that I am! I looked at the trees with a smile before coming up with a plan the moment I snapped my fingers. I wore Yoyos in my hands and wrapped my weapons around two trees and pulled myself back by a lot until I let myself get catapulted by the trees and towards Freddy.

"It's called a taunt, buddy boy!" Lucky tapped his chin, then grabbed the hat off his head. "Here, you try it! KEEP AWAY, GUYS!" With his precision aim fully awakened, the hare would flick the hat away, where it landed perfectly on Rex's head! "NOW PRETEND TO BE FREDDY AND SAY STUPID SHIT, LADDIE! IF WE CAN'T BEAT HIM, LET'S AT LEAST DIE KNOWING WE GOT TO HAVE FUN PISSING HIM OFF THROUGH BASIC BULLYING!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"Not a bad idea!"

latest

The Agent says, before pressing on his phone, unsummoning the white creature before summoning a similar pink creature.

"Hey! Freddy! For a guy with knives for fingers, you aren't very sharp."

"HEY, THAT'S MY THING," the burning phoenix retorts.

The Agent then proceeded to throw a snowball at Freddy's face.

"Yeah, you like that, bitch? I got plenty more where that came from. All I need to do is spam that big fat T!"

His flippers spun around as he rapidly tossed snowballs right in Freddy's face.

During this, the pink creature would use its lasso to tangle Freddy's legs and trip him!

P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• "Barely got out alive?" Kassandra sighed at the notion of this ghostly foe putting down a tough fight, but everyone had strength in numbers and powers. Even if they were heading into his territory due to being stuck in this dreamscape or whatever, surely he wasn't invincible?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the idiot in the hat going to sleep, which was such a stupid idea in so many different ways, though thankfully a fistfighter yanked the former out of the way before anything could happen. That, and the cat girl absolutely demolished the wall, only to find that the spectre had left. This prompted everyone to leave, and the disoriented Spartan picked up her helmet again before nodding at the woman who owned the room and following her entire party.

They were then reunited with the rest of the people who had split off. They, too, knew about the predicament, and a couple of them certainly looked worn-down. The brunette opened her mouth to talk, but was interrupted by the sounds of the obnoxious Bill Cipher, who then "tipped" his hat and threw her balance off alongside everyone else. She cursed in Greek, inadvertently dropping her helmet which warranted even more unprofessional curses. She scooped the helmet up just as "Freddy Kreuger" came through an overdramatic entrance, prompting her to hurriedly re-equip her suit's helmet. However, seconds later she disappeared into thin air, apparently without a trace.

In reality, the ancient warrior had utilized her suit's active camouflage; because she suspected moving too fast could cause it to fail just like her Spear's similar ability, she'd opted for a more stealthy approach. She grimaced as a few people took many blows, and someone even fell; who it was, she couldn't tell due to the sheer chaos, but she'd check on them after. Regardless, the Spartan finally found what seemed to be a perfect opportunity as the man duplicated himself to fight Ciri's other "clones" off. Too bad this plan would rapidly be foiled...

Without warning, a golden, glowing spearhead would lodge itself within a false Freddy's brains, almost as if it came out of nowhere. The reality was that Kassandra had thrown her weapon from afar; she followed up by deactivating her camouflage, sprinting up to the duplicate and ripping the Spear out just before throwing it again at another, homing in on its target regardless if he moved. Once the second was down, Kassandra would finish off the last part of her Rush Assassinate by leaping forwards to her third victim, who was within melee range, and digging her Spear right into his neck.

"Nothing personal!" Anyone could almost visualize the smirk on her face as she proceeded to dash with her suit's enhanced speed off to the side. Once out of the way of everyone else's ranged attacks, she drew her bow and grabbed a fistful of poison arrows. Anyone who had been with her in Blood Gulch could likely see what was coming next: A Rapid Fire salvo of arrows directed at Freddy Kreuger's face. Of course, she had more than enough arrows to keep her onslaught going until he either fell or an ally got in the way.

ACO_Rapid_Fire.gif

Last edited:

• Arthur didn't even bother addressing Midna after she exclaimed she wasn't going to make things easy for the group. He just grimaced as Ford burned his hand on the basement door that everyone else had went through, though both problems were remedied by the rest of the party via their own magic spells and/or healing. That, and the rest of the group managed to find their way back to the main room, leaving nothing but the option to get out of the mansion. Morgan began to follow the others outdoors until they were caught by the smug little chip that happened to be Bill Cipher. He immediately went for his holster, but was literally thrown off by the reality warper. When he'd finally gotten back to his feet, Cipher had taken to floating above the group with a microphone and making a stupid little introduction of one "Freddy Kreuger". Once the 'teaser' was done, Arthur quickdrew his LeMat Revolver, blasting a shot at Cipher's microphone.

"Shut up," was all the gunslinger irritably remarked, taking aim at Kreuger for a second before everyone else began to wallop him with melee attacks. At this, he decided to take the time to try something different; whilst the others were busy hammering down, Arthur pulled out the standard 12 gauge rounds in both LeMats' grapeshot barrels. Instead, he opted for a 12 gauge explosive slug in each underbarrel round, which would hopefully deliver incredible stopping power. Despite all the various fake Freddies that were suddenly made to counter Ciri, Arthur watched the real deal fight away from afar. Once he felt he had a clear shot, he took aim with both LeMats, firing each explosive slug at each of the serial killer's kneecaps.

And if that wasn't enough, he reholstered his revolvers in lieu for his crossbow, quickly loading a trio of shock arrows before firing each right at center mass in an attempt to stun his victim. He would've probably utilized Deadeye, but it looked like everyone was already using their peak abilities, so he felt it best to hold back until it seemed absolutely necessary to unleash his own "power".

Last edited:
Chronology: Ultimate

DR. ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 65%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: Angry
COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Freddy)
MENTIONS: Topless Topless Crow Crow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- quadraxis201 quadraxis201

The vanishing, Alexis wasn’t really startled by. What would one expect from a horror movie villain that could make walls appear out of nowhere? With that same line of logic, Alexis probably shouldn’t have been surprised when the floor popped open and dumped everyone into some other room. Alexis landed on the bed, though not everyone might have been quite so lucky. When she looked around, she found herself in a bedroom decorated by what must have been a teenager in the...80s? That was the kitsune’s best guess, having grown up in the 90s as a child and only vaguely remembering the interests of her childhood friends’ parents.

She did give a little bit of strange look at Sage when he started talking about his old room. It sounded more like a prison than a room, but when one was dealing with concrete wood and drywall doesn’t exactly lend itself to survivability. He really seemed to admire the room, which put a smile on Alexis’s face too, seeing the boy enjoy something so genuinely.

It was about then that a teenage girl entered the room, absolutely startled at the sight of give or take a dozen strange looking people just appearing in her room. Alexis didn’t blame her for being terrified, suspicious, or confused, especially with a Agent Penguin and Shujinko giving conflicting accounts of the situation. Alexis was about to calmly explain the situation before the girl brought up the man with the knives on his fingers. The kitsune was a little surprised that the girl had any knowledge of this man, but the information was helpful. This man haunted peoples’ dreams and had the ability to kill them in their dreams...which didn’t bode well when they were in the so-called "Nightmare Realm". Biting her lip, Alexis tried to think about how they would handle a child-murderer who could kill in your dreams and Bill Cipher at the same time when the girl introduced herself as Nancy Thompson.

Sage helpfully introduced her and Leo to Nancy, but his helpfulness in this regard soon ran out. Alexis supposed Sage wasn’t as good with names as she was. When Sage gestured towards Alexis, she gave Nancy a warm smile and waved a little bit to show that she was friendly, "Hello, Nancy!". As they were still trying to get a handle of things, Sage expressed his lack of knowledge of what a ghost...which was a bit perplexing, as Alexis assumed that Sage must have encountered spirits and the sort with all the magic he was in contact with. Even then, she would’ve thought that Sage would’ve pick up a relatively common word such as "ghost".

Leonardo gave a brief summary of what a ghost was, but given how Sage responded, it didn’t seem to be the most exact definition. The whole idea of a Reincarnation Cycle wasn’t exactly foreign in some universes, but to Alexis, it was only a system that applied to certain universes and certain gods. She offered further extrapolation, "A ghost is a bit of a tricky term, a lot of people have different definitions, but I think what Leo was getting at was that there are certain spirits and souls that can persist even if their physical bodies perish for whatever reason. In some universes, being a ghost is either a step to the next stage of life, some kind of purgatory, or a state where people who have been so greatly wronged in their mortal life that they refuse to move on stay in. It’s...confusing if you don’t know the kind of ghost you’re working with..."

And then the strange little man known as Benedict Cucumberpatch tried sleeping, only for an ominous figure began pressing through the wall, as if the drywall was rubber. Several people attempted to attack the figure, but it disappeared as soon as it appeared. With that, Jason decided it was time to move on, leading the group through the bedroom door and back into the derelict house. They were met by the other group and a now injured Ford. It looked like the other group’s encounter with the dream demon man was far more violent than the basement group.

There was no time to worry about everyone’s status, as they were about to get the heck out of this haunted house...only to be intercepted by none other than Bill Cipher. However, it didn’t seem like Bill was looking for a straight fight, preferring to summon his goon, the child murdering dream demon known as Freddy Kruger. She took her stand next to Sage as Akari cast some sort of defensive buff on the whole group, which for Alexis, meant that the Aether that made up her Shell was strengthened.

Alexis will give credit to Freddy; the demon was a lot more powerful than she would’ve thought possible, being able to juggle the attacks of the entire group with relative ease while pumping out cheesy one-liners. They were terrible. Just as terrible as Sage getting tossed into the air and having what were basically logs shot at the boy’s head. Alexis couldn’t help but feel the need to protect Sage—he might have been able to protect himself just fine, but she’d grown fond of him, and she wouldn’t let those kinds of people get hurt if she had any say. The kitsune leapt into the air with such grace that it almost looked like flying as she moved to intercept the flying planks before they struck Sage. She summoned her sword, the Ten-Bladed Tongue of Flame and split it into its ten copies, with each of her tails wielding one blade each and her two hands wielding one together. She engulfed each of the blades with fire and let out a flurry of slashes that launched crescent arcs of flame at the approaching planks, simultaneously dicing them and incinerating them. "Shiranui Savage Slash."

However, it wasn’t enough to just save Sage, as important as that was. The fight was heating up, and Freddy was only showing off more and more tricks. Alexis obliged to show off a little bit more of her magic to turn the serial killer into ashes. Tongues of flame appeared in the air out of nowhere and began to rapidly draw themselves towards Alexis. The fire pulled itself to each of Kuroki’s tails as she arranged them in three bundles three, twisting them into braids that pulsed with heat. The space between the tails and the fur filled with fire until it looked as if Alexis’s tails were three giant torches. She took aim, pointing the three fiery bundles at Freddy before unleashing a constant stream of fireballs at the demon. The sky was lit up with orange flames as dozens of burning orbs shot towards Freddy. However, there was the little detail of out certain allies being in close proximity to the demon, so Alexis had the foresight to make these fireballs homing rather than explosive, sacrificing raw damage for the sake of not killing everyone within a twenty-foot radius of Freddy. "Burn, you child murdering psycho! FoxFire Triple Homing Gatling!"

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Playful, Amazed, Determinate
Tags: (GM)
(Alexis)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
He had stood there, flaming aura and Kung Fu stance ready, focused the task at hand, watching one, two... five, well a... lot of people were just going for the first blow without so much as a second thought actually. Seemingly confused, Sage had loosened the guard a bit as he had begun to feel rather silly for making such a scene, easily overshadowed by the others' attacks, instead of having them join him on standing ground. Couldn't let the boy try to look cool for full 10 minutes, could you?? Well, Alexis had eventually joined too, which did make him feel a bit better about it.

"Should just have gone for it, Sey...", he had briefly thought to himself with Lucy's ever-teasing tone, if his friend had been seeing this she'd definitely be laughing at his ridiculous failure at heroics.

"Look at you! Such a big boy!", the psycho had laughed with a bit of a mocking wording. Well, given that he was used to dealing with children perhaps the lines weren't so out of place...​

"Actually, I'm really twenty and o-WoooOOooa!!!", an unamused pyromancer had tried clarifying when suddenly he saw himself sent into the air from a distance! The fire aura was out as he now had more to pay attention to.

Without time to consider what sort of force had just pushed him away or the intricacies of whichever power he was witnessing, Sage summoned his fire wings, the constructs spawning in the middle of the air right behind him and being held as open and extended as possible, dragging more air as he moved through it and thus gradually slowing down the acceleration to a halt, giving a couple of new flaps out to stabilize his new position.

"H-hey, not fair! You're supposed to let me take-off on my own first!!", he had playfully retorted with feigned annoyance, despite anything having an outlet to go all-out towards was rather refreshing, "No safety rules or flight service??", he crossed his arms, as the wings flapped still, "Jeeeez, I don't remember condoning shady company practices...", as much as he did not like fights, he had to admit there had some fun to be gotten out of them, "I'd like to demand a refund, Sir!"

Maaaan, he had really missed all of the cheezy battle banter!

The murderer continued, demanding to be shown how he intended to take him down, but then actually not giving the pyromancer a chance to do much as suddenly a swarm of wooden planks were headed his way! Okay, so suppose he was going to keep being contradictory... His first instinct was to brace himself and prepare for impact, the wing construct reacting as he had recoiled, a single wing coming forwards for protection, expanding and morphing into an attached fire-shield that just slightly resembled what it once was. Luckily, his Kitsune friend had been paying better attention, quick to the draw bringing a katana forth, --or multiple??--, and taking out each of the planks herself, tearing them each to pieces, then ashes.

"BY THE SPEAR OF ENDS AND BEGINNINGS, DAAAAAMN Alexis that was AWESOME!!!!", Sage was absolutely mesmerized for a moment, and with the immediate danger gone the wing had returned to its usual shape.

For the next minutes or so, he was just, there. Excitedly watching the woman do her thing with so much awe that his mind had completely forgotten where they were and what they were doing, solely taking in just how more experienced with her abilities the other was compared to him. Holy molly, he had so much to learn it wasn't even funny...
And then he saw her begin to prepare a new attack, an idea had crossed his mind so strong that he had actually gasped as it came by!

With a fierce new flap of his wings, Sage flew over the Kitsune, making a turn in the air, past the havoc of the battlefield bellow him, --taking in the majestic sight of a huge hammer, a sparkling ball of energy, even more Fire-related prowesses and- WAIT, WAS THAT HIS DEITY???! ...Aaaaah, Focus Sage! Focus!!--, until he was by Freddy's position, encircling around the beast from up high. As soon as Alexis fireballs were on their path, the pyromancer had added in his own thing.

"Well, since you insisted earlier, let's see how you fare against this!"

The wings opened, but not in the usual meaning of the word, it was more like each 'feather' would separate themselves from each other sightly, making an opening at each new encounter, the orange-aura flashed alive again but it didn't stick for long, because as soon as it had come to be Sage would raise his hand and a barrage of flame spikes would release themselves from the openings and shoot towards the killer! The aura would be gone afterwards, seemingly feeding into the assault.

But oh, he was not done, the woman might have unbeknownst to him not made her shots explosive, but the pyromancer wasn't as strong in raw power and thus, could get a little fancier with a lot less risk to everybody. The moment the attack made contact, he was prepared to put his arms forwards and mimic a rotating motion, disrupting the forms of the constructs and expanding them into an upwards fiery spiral of flames contained on Freddy's immediate location! With Alexis' and others' attacks in the vicinity, all fire would get lumped together and make it twice as strong!

"You'd think getting burnt to Death once would have taught one to not play with Fire again but apparently not!!"

Last edited:
Captain Falcon sees a flock of hell falcons flying at him, talons out. He waits a just a few seconds longer before he releases a barrage of rapid punches at the Falcons "TOOHTOOHTOOTOOHTOOHTOOH!"

Orbeck of vinheim
Condition:normal
So there he was, keeping an eye on the supposedly dead body of our little archwizard. Awaiting the result of his and Lealan's efforts. Besides the fight with Freddy, there wasn't anything more to...
In that moment, he would see a staff thrown towards him. It whisked just above his eye, but it pulled his hat right off his head! With this, the triangle had to have been confused, right? With everyone occupied with Freddy and vice versa, who could have chucked the staff?

The Crimson Demon archmage, who was still alive and kicking, that's who!

tenor (10).gif

"LASSIE?! YOU'RE ALIVE!?" She heard Lucky's shout from across the room, and snickered deviously. "I probably do have some kind of lung condition from all the smoke I've inhaled in my lifetime, Chomusuke, but I'm far from being a Lich!"

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PRETEND TO BE DEAD?!"

"So Bill wouldn't expect me to do THIS!" Megumin would scamper to reclaim her staff, rushing past the temporarily incapacitated Freddy to retrieve her staff and new prize. "Hey, Billy!" She cried, waving the hat into the air. "Would you like your hat back? Well, then..." She stuffed Bill's hat beneath her own. "...come and GET IT!"

In a flash, Megumin was following Shujinko outside into the trees. She seemed to disappear into the overgrowth entirely! Heh! As an adventurer, she was pretty damn fast, not to mention the head start! Would Bill follow her right into her
"..."
Knew it. Of course she was planning something in the confines of that explosion filled mind. That wasn't what shocked him, it was the direct intervention with bill himself. It was a reasonable plain for the nightmare that is Freddy, but Bill is practically omnipotent with full control over their sense of realty. So what's does he do now? Given that he said he'll keep an eye on Megumin, he runs after her. If Bill some how decides to willingly fallow, she won't have to deal with him alone.

So off he goes, fallowing behind the archwizard. Once this is over, he really needs to teach her SOMETHING. She may be apposed to anything that is not "explosion magic", but maybe she would have some interest in more gimmicky spells. Who wouldn't want to become invisible or be immune to fall damage?

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Freddy having the punch from Supergirl hit in directly in the chest did send him flying back a bit. The slicing of the sword actually cut both of Freddy's arms off, causing them to fall onto the ground without any form of warning. However, when he landed, Freddy stood back up like it was no issue at all. Moments later, you would find out why.

tenor.gif

Like it was nothing, Krueger proceeded to grow both his arms back, letting out a mocking laugh as he did so. Even with her super speed, Freddy saw Zwei coming, so when she sprinted back over to her he easily caught her sword with both hands. He then rose a leg and kicked her in the stomach, away from him entirely. The heat blast was enough to knock Freddy back off his feet, to be sure, but he managed to hop back up again in practically no time at all. Also, Bill merely just produced another hat when Megumin stole his.

"YOU'LL HAVE TO DO MORE THAN STEAL MY HAT IF YOU WANNA DRAG ME AWAY FROM THIS FIGHT!" Bill laughed as he shoved Popcorn into his.... eye. Ewwwwwwww.

Meanwhile, when Freddy had his hat stolen by Lucky, the man didn't appear to react. Instead, he rose his claw up and merely tilted his index finger down with a sly grin. When he did so, Lucky would find something squirming inside the hat! But whatever could it be. I mean, it was empty a second ago? Well, if Lucky were to look, he'd find... this abomination.

tenor.gif

The.... baby proceeded to let out an inhumane shriek upon seeing Lucky's putrid looking face. Its eyes rolled back into its head as its screams slowly got more demonic and deeper, and then it even began convulsing inside the hat. In a few short seconds, the baby thing exploded in Lucky's hands in a fury of blood and guts, which somehow ended up sending shrapnel flying towards the talking rabbit! If Lucky didn't find a way to dodge it, the shrapnel would embed itself inside Lucky's eyes, throat, and forehead. At the very least, Freddy's doubles were banished by that cube after being beat up by Kassandra, so that was probably a plus.

When Ben made his next grand transformation and began diving towards Freddy, the dream demon merely sunk into the ground after picking his hat back up and putting it back on his head. He reappeared moments later on the great phoenix's back, riding it like a horse! He then began to jab his knives into the beast's back and neck, seeming unfazed by its flames. Because of him already being on the phoenix's back, Freddy merely leaped out of the air when Gretar began slamming his hammer down. If Ben didn't move out of the way in time, he would have dealt with Gretar's earth shattering, electrifying attack head-on!

Lealan, however, managed to have the element of surprise on her side. So when Freddy landed and she plunged her claws into him, he let out a pained growl and sunk to his knees. He winced in pain when she tried to rip him in half, but at the last second he managed to grab her by the back of her head and slam it down into his shoulder. If this worked, he would disorient her enough to get her claws out of his body and regenerate, before kicking her in the stomach. Freddy and Bill both easily deflected Lucky's bullets by smacking them away with the back of their hands, sending them flying back towards the rabbit. What Freddy could not dodge, however, were two double barrelled automatic shotguns. The bullets each sent Freddy back a bit more, his torso and body filling with more holes than the plot of all the Star Wars movies combined. By the time he was done shooting, Freddy didn't even have time to regenerate due to Hiryu's pack attacking him. They all climbed on him and ganged up on poor 'ole Freddy. By the time they were done, the demon had gigantic chunks missing out of him. His eye was missing, as were sizeable chunks of his hip and leg. He still managed to stand up after this, slowly regenerating due to the amount of damage he'd taken.

The spirits and Snake's bullets made quick work of that, though. Those, combined with the bullets and the rockets from Sora, left more chunks out of him than before! The snowballs were really just insults to injury, with Freddy too focused on regenerating to even notice the insults that were thrown at him. He took one slow step forward, only to be tripped over by a lasso. The poison arrows certainly only worsened Krueger's fate, with him not even having time to react as the embed himself up and down his body. Arthur's shock arrows managed to stun him long enough to completely blow his legs off, resulting in a loud scream from the demon. Unlike with Supergirl, he simply had too much thrown at him to comfortably regenerate.

And, for the literal explosive finale, both Sage and Alexis set his entire body ablaze. With everything that had happened, Freddy no longer had his precious flame immunity. He let out a demonic, almost bird like screech as his body was enveloped in the flames. All you could see was his head, tossing and turning as he screamed out in pain. When the screams and the flames finally subsided, all that was left was his head, which proceeded to turn and look up at Bill, before uttering two very simple words.

"Fuck this."

And then, Freddy's head burrowed itself into the ground like a gopher, and pretty soon was gone from sight entirely.

"REALLY? THAT'S IT?" Bill asked as he began rubbing his eye with his thumb and index finger in disappointment. Ford, who had been in the back protecting Stan, let out a triumphant laugh and pointed towards Bill, smiling.

"We can topple anything you throw us, Bill!"

"Yeah, take that you dumb triangle..... uh.... THING!"

Bill, meanwhile, only sighed loudly. "CAN'T RELY ON ANYONE THESE DAYS, GOTTA DO EVERYTHING YOURSELF, HUH?" He then looked down at all of you, his size growing to be exponentially larger than it was, reaching the height of hundreds of skyscrapers. His shadow alone quickly enveloped the entirety of the world you stood in, as he stared down at you all angrily. "ALRIGHT, LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH!" Bill's fist then grew to be even larger than his body, and he reeled it up into the air, ready to lay the smackdown on you fools.

7d10aa74af42b81255a4a722b70d524b.gif

After adjusting his tie, he did indeed lay the smackdown on you, slamming his fist down so hard into the ground that you a colossal shockwave formed, and you all died instantly from the collateral alone, if you weren't already crushed by the fist itself.

"OW! W-WHAT THE!?"

Or at least that's what should have happened. Instead, Bill was sent flying a bit back, and his giant fist had been burned by something, which was obvious from the smoke that was rising from it and the very visible red burn marks. That very something turned out to be none other than Midna, who saved you all with a shield of Twilight.

"S-see?" Midna winced, managing a smirk as she looked over to Rex. "I can be useful when I-- NNGH-- wanna be!"

"Astounding!" Ford gasped in awe as he stared up at the Twilight and the wincing Bill. "It's as if your Twilight is some kind of... natural defense against Bill!"

Bill, however, wasn't down for the count yet! He landed on the ground with a hard thud, and when he did, a small shockwave appeared beneath his feet. Midna fell to the ground, wincing after she over exerted herself once more. "YOU ALL WANNA PLAY HARD BALL? SIT AND LAUGH AT THE FUNNY TRIANGLE MAN? ALRIGHT THEN..."

UnimportantUnlinedEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

"LET'S PLAY HARDBALL!"

With those final three words, Bill began chasing after you all. Your attacks wouldn't work on him, and as reality began to shift around you, you only had one option left.

Run.

Cast List
PolikShadowbliss as FEMINIST PROPAGANDA (DC Comics) and NOT THAT DUMB MUTT (OC) YOU KNOW, THESE TWO ARE PRETTY POWERFUL. MAYBE I'LL KEEP THEM AS PETS OR SOMETHING.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT (F-Zero) and MAKE I HATE MARS BARS (Tekken) THESE TWO SHOULD DO A SKETCH COMEDY SHOW TOGETHER.
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as STRIPPER MAGICIAN (Persona OC) THIS GUY REMINDS ME OF A MATH TEACHER.
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as BURNT TOAST (OC) HONESTLY I LIKE HIS OTHER PERSONALITY BETTER THAN THE REGULAR HIM. SOMEONE SHOULD UPSET HIM MORE OFTEN.
Virus as BENEDICT'S LONG LOST TWIN (Villainous) and SPINNING TOP (Steven Universe) THESE TWO SHOULD HAVE MORE FAN-ART DRAWN OF THEM.
GeorgeTownRaja as ANOTHER DUMB KID(Demon Slayer) I THINK I'LL KILL THIS ONE FIRST JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT.
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as LITERALLY A GHOST IN THE SHELL, METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING (OC) I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOST!
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as GENERIC E-BOY (Kingdom Hearts) and EVERY MALE WHO SHOPS AT HOT TOPIC (Generator Rex) SOMEHOW THESE TWO ARE WORSE THAN THOSE PINES KIDS.
DrDapper as THE MISSING LINK (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC) I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS BUT I BET HE'S LAME.
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as THE GIVING TREE (Starbound OC) I WONDER IF THIS ONE WOULD LOOK NICE IN MY GARDEN.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE!? (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and FURRY BAIT (Sonic the Hedgehog) THESE TWO SEEM LIKE THE KIND OF PEOPLE TO ROLEPLAY ON THE INTERNET OR SOMETHING.
Birb as THE LITTLE DEMON THAT COULD (OC) OH HECK HE'S GOT A GUN!
2Bornot2B as HONESTLY I LIKE THIS ONE (The Saga of Tanya the Evil) HER INSANITY WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION FOR MY BAND OF FREAKS.
darkred darkred as TWO NAMES (Jak and Daxter) and PAINT JOB (Horizon: Zero Dawn) I BET THESE TWO HAVEN'T EVEN MET EACH OTHER.
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as PUNCHING BAG (Dark Souls III) WHAT A NERD!
92MilesPrower as A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE (Marvel Comics) and THIS ONE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A LINK! (Sonic the Hedgehog) SOMEHOW THESE TWO MANAGE TO BE MORE OBNOXIOUS THAN ME!
Venom Snake Venom Snake as THE FATHER and THE SON (Metal Gear Solid) I WONDER HOW USEFUL THOSE GUNS WILL BE WHEN I MAKE THEM ONLY ABLE TO SHOOT SPINAL FLUID.
Crow Crow as ALL 890 POKEMON (Ben 10) and ANYONE SINGLE? (Club Penguin) THE REAL HEROES OF THIS STORY!
Smug as PUSS 'N BOOTS (OFF) IF SATAN WAS A FURRY, IT'D BE YOU.
Yamperzzz as MORTY and RICK (OC) AH GEE, RICK!
Hahli Nuva as THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN (Resident Evil 3) HAHAHAHAHA! YOUR HEAD WAS CHOPPED OFF.
Meraki as FLOWER GIRL (Eternal City) YOUR DRESS IS LONGER THAN YOUR WIKI PAGE.
Chungchangching Chungchangching as TOTALLY NOT AN INNUENDO (Climaxverse) and INSANITY PERSONIFIED (Channel-Tans) IF I WAS A BEING CAPABLE OF LOVE, I WOULD BE VERY TURNED ON RIGHT NOW.
P PopcornPie as WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST (Konosuba) and JUST A LAMER CONKER (WHACKED!) HONESTLY I'D LAUGH AT THESE TWO IF THEY WEREN'T SO PATHETIC... OH WHAT THE HECK? I'LL LAUGH ANYWAY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!
Sir Skrubbins as MY OLD PUPPET (Dead Rising) and DOES THIS GUY EVEN HAVE A LICENSE? (Team Fortress 2) OH LOOK, MY OLD PUPPET'S BACK FOR AN ENCORE! AND HE BROUGHT SOME KIND OF GERMAN STEREOTYPE, TOO!
TheElenaFisher as BARELY HUMAN (RWBY) and SCARFACE (The Witcher) THESE TWO DEFINITELY NEED HOBBIES.
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as HONESTLY THE BEST ONE HERE (Classified) I THINK I'LL LEAVE THIS ONE ALIVE.
Topless Topless as PERSONAL SPACE IS A THING and MOM (OC) ARE THESE TWO RELATED OR SOMETHING?
QizPizza QizPizza as PICKLE RICK (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and TAILS (OC) I KID YOU NOT, 8-BALL. HE TURNS HIMSELF INTO A SAUSAGE. AND HE CALLS HIMSELF DELSAUSAGE. FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN. OH, AND THE FIRE GIRL IS HERE TOO, I GUESS.
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as THE ONE WHO GOT AWAY (Red Dead Redemption II) and THE ONE WHO STAYED BEHIND (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey) THESE TWO ARE PRACTICALLY THE SAME PERSON.
Riven as MAGIC MARKER (Warframe) WHAT DID YOU SAY? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MARKER CAN DO?
Sayo-Nara as THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD (Invader Zim) I THINK THIS KID MIGHT HAVE BRAIN CANCER.
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as THOR (For Honor OC) and NOOBMASTER69 (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware) SERIOUSLY, THE PARALLELS ARE UNCANNY WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT!
@FoolsErin as THE OTHER STRIPPER MAGICIAN (Bayonetta) and GENUINELY TERRIFYING (Don't Starve) WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE GUYS AND THEIR FIRE RELATED POWERS?
@Frankie as THE BOOK WAS BETTER (The Unwritten) and JUST ANOTHER STUPID KID (Power Rangers OC) DID SOMEONE ORDER A GARY STU WITH SOME MYTHOLOGY ON TOP?
StaidFoal StaidFoal as 'MURICA (Wolfenstein) THIS GUY IS LIKE THE EMBODIMENT OF PROPAGANDA. I THINK I'LL KILL HIM LAST.

Last edited:
“Alright. This ain’t to fitness pacer test assholes, double time it!” Snake turned and began running full speed, his bandana flowing freely behind him.
Everyone Everyone with a damn brain
Bill be like, “Why are you running? Why are you running?”
Us: “AAAAAAAAAH”

When Freddy had grabbed her head to slam into his shoulder, Lealan took the chance to take a large chomp out of the Kentucky Fried Killer, the following kick threw her back with a chunk of his flesh still in her mouth. She spits it out to the side and hisses in disgust. "Overcooked, and too gamey" She watches as the rest of the group wail the Dream Demon with a barrage of attacks. "Wow, glad I'm not in that." Then the worst happens. Bill begins to get involved personally. The friendly Triangle transforms into a Monster. "Ah, well I have a plan for that!" Lealan Blinks over to Midna, Picks up the downed imp, and uses a combination of Dash Tech, Blinks, and Flat out Running to get the HELL OUT OF DODGE! "RUN AWAY!!!"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Venom Snake Venom Snake Laix_Lake Laix_Lake P PopcornPie @toodamnmanytolist

Lilith
Lilith.png
As Bill Cipher grows in size and becomes more visually disturbing by the second Lilith stands there like the whole world is about to be in danger, which was most likely going to happen anyways. "Yeah we should probably get out of here." She says as she slowly backs away and then rushes off."

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Bill Cipher)

The blazing phoenix vanished and dispersed, revealing who was really puppeteering the blazing bird-shaped armour.

latest

"Clearly that wasn't enough to faze me~ Prrrrr~."

But Bill Cipher's rampage certainly was.

"Ooookay! I'm in a neeeed for speeed and Pesky Dust isn't cutting it!" Pesky Dust smacks the emblem on his chest, taking another form as a flash of green light engulfed him.

EYzzZTvU8AMukA0

"Decimus Prime? But I was going for Jetray! Well, I'll make this work..."

The robotic form, each step making the sound of clanking metal, began to shift his body and transform into a car that sped through the field.

EYzzZTxU0AADOxX

"OK boys and girls, hop on! I'm going WAAAAY beyond speed limit!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Venom Snake Venom Snake Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie @etcetcetc​

• "I should have known it wouldn't work..." Megumin shook her head sadly, then watched Bill grow to the size of a skyscaper. Then his fist went down, and Megumin threw her body forward into a wince.

He...crushed them.

Like bugs.

And she wasn't there to die alongside them.

Apparently, there were survivors, because Bill shouted about playing hardball. "...And so will I, Bill."

The mage stalked back to Bill's last location, her staff glowing. "You made me turn on my friends...you imprisoned us in this nightmare dungeon...and now you've killed those I care for..." With one eye closed, Megumin would line up the orb on her staff with Bill's shape, making sure to stay behind him. Said orb began to spark, and Megumin began to feel sharp headaches. Tears sprang to her eyes as she struggled to hold it together.

Last edited:
Snake hopped into the car. He looked out for anyone else getting in. “This is it! Move it or lose it!” He sat back in his seat. “And in this case, your losing your lives.”
Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back