ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Pulling out ice dust bullets, she reloaded Gambol Shroud and fired at Freddy's legs, aiming for the thighs. Though, it didn't really help much as the others had defeated him thanks to chained attacks. Now, all they had to do was take care of Bill, which wasn't an easy task.

Especially since he grew in size and started to slam his fist down to crush them all.

As she was bracing herself for death as she didn't have anything to help her and the others, Midna came in and shielded them with twilight. And boy, did Bill not like that. He proceeded to turn into a monster and before she could go get Midna, who passed out, someone else did.

Now, she had to do the one thing she was best at: running.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , Venom Snake Venom Snake , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , QizPizza QizPizza
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
The real Ciri had appeared behind Freddy, the green Ciri’s having just been her using Blink multiple times to attack him. When she slashed at his head with her sword, or at least tried to. If it didn’t work, she’d Blink back a few inches to make sure that he didn’t try to stab her.

And as soon as she got away from him, a black spot appeared underneath him. Whatever it aimed to do, it didn't seem to work at all. What did work however, were the attacks that came almost one after the other. And just like that, Freddy left.

So they won, but they weren't done yet as Bill was still there.

The triangle then grew in size and raised his now gigantic fist to come down on all of them. She hoped that someone or something would save them as she wouldn't be able to stop it. Fortunately, those hopes weren't crushed as Midna came and blocked it with a shield made of twilight.

Ciri stumbled a bit as soon as he got on the ground, creating a shockwave from his footsteps. He then began to turn into a monster, prompting them all to do one thing: run. Now she would've grabbed Midna, but someone else did.

All she had to do was focus on was running.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Ineptitude Ineptitude , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , Venom Snake Venom Snake , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , QizPizza QizPizza

"We're a bit stuffed, but I should be able to hold just one more smaller person in!" Decimus, continuing his pace, allows Lilith to phase through the doors.

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Midna would slowly begin to stir awake inside of Lealan's arms. "H-huh...?" She groaned a bit, rubbing her eyes. "What... happened?" She would ask as she began to look around, her vision blurred.

Meanwhile, Megumin would find that her Explosion had indeed returned to her! How exactly it had done so was unclear, but did that honestly matter right now?

Bill, however, was very much distracted with everything going on. So when he was shot in the eye, he was sent reeling back, clutching his one eye in pain. "MY EYE!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES TO REGENERATE THIS!?" Bill would shout in pain, though even as he waited on his eye to heal, he still continued charging forward. In fact, it was more than likely that Benrey just made him angrier, as he started angrily swiping in any direction he could, threatening to hit ALL OF YOU with his multiple gigantic arms if you didn't move in time!

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie Crow Crow StaidFoal StaidFoal Venom Snake Venom Snake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ineptitude Ineptitude darkred darkred

Seeing as she was in "Bill will pound everyone into dust" range, Megumin simply raced back a little more. Her insides were cold and tingling, her fingers clammy as they practically constricted her staff. If she failed here, everyone would die.

"He's blinded...he won't escape! But how do I know I will completely disintegrate him?" She would gently lift her feet to allow anyone running by. As she carefully avoided her friends' little specks, performing a headcount to make sure they were all alive, she spotted Midna and Lealan within her peripheral, the former seemingly stirring awake. Her spine stiffened. Twilight was the material responsible for the dissolution of the Cape, the near deaths of Lucky and Falcon, her rescue from the Barrijade! Surely, even Bill couldn't survive its strangulation!"I can't afford second guesses. I just have to give it a try."

"HEY! MIDNA!" She would call, waving her staff. "Twilight! I want to try enhancing Explosion with Twilight! Hurry, while he is weak!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

IMG_20200604_024307.jpg
Antoneva huffed, feeling the drain on her thauma. The strain of carrying others with her through a series of quick warps was was taking a toll on her body. A quick glance behind her, however, and she pushed herself to speed up the pace. Mortification was something that could be delayed. Getting her and her passengers out of here was not.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- StaidFoal StaidFoal @Giveherramenafterthis

"ARGH!" Megumin would gently take Midna by her hair, then placed her in her palm. "Midna, please, I know you're tired. But if we don't eviscerate Bill, we'll be trapped here in the Nightmare Realm forever, and Ganondorf will win!" She begged through gritted teeth, watching Bill's eye socket closely. "If you can provide me with Twilight now, I'll let you rest in my hat, and do everything in my power to make sure you have the best rest of your existence! What do you say?" If Midna still refused, Explosion would simply unleash itself anyway, but Megumin wanted no chances to be taken. Bill. Needed. To die.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith would phase into the car and take a seat. "Phew thanks, this is seriously a lot to unpack." she says as she scratches the back of her head. Lilith then turns around and looks out the back window to see Bill Cipher still going on his rampage. "How long do you think this will last until this whole thing blows off?"

Interactions:
@BenmobileSquad

Last edited:
Benrey
Having seen what the bullet had done to Bill’s eye, Benrey was about to cheer in success..... until the fact that he figured out that he only made Bill much more angry. His entire expression of what happened and what he will say is explainable with one picture:
31890CE4-459A-422A-B445-2B81A64B6A01.jpeg
Welp..... might as well go faster now. He yelled out “You never catch me Bill.... not when I shift into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE..... HIYAAAH!” as he pressed a red button on the left side of the Wheelchair ATV hybrid..... as the thrusters on the back of the wheelchair activated. The ATV began going twice the speed with the boosters (200 mph), but due to the high amounts of speed if something was in the way of the vehicle...... then he is not gonna have a good time trying to explain to God how he died.
Gretar
Gretar would not be running for long, when Supergirl flew by and picked him up along for the ride. He was about to thank her.... but the only words that came from his mouth were in the language Icelandic. He then remembered that he dropped his translator in order to summon the jormungandr.... and forgotten to pick it up. Sighing, he just a thumbs up in order to reply to Supergirl
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:
Benrey
Having seen what the bullet had done to Bill’s eye, Benrey was about to cheer in success..... until the fact that he figured out that he only made Bill much more angry. His entire expression of what happened and what he will say is explainable with one picture:
Welp..... might as well go faster now. He yelled out “You never catch me Bill.... not when I shift into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE..... HIYAAAH!” as he pressed a red button on the left side of the Wheelchair ATV hybrid..... as the thrusters on the back of the wheelchair activated. The ATV began going twice the speed of the boosters (200 mph), but due to the high amounts of speed if something was in the way of the vehicle...... then he is not gonna have a good time trying to explain to God how he died.
Gretar
Gretar would not be running for long, when Supergirl flew by and picked him up along for the ride. He was about to thank her.... but the only words that came from his mouth was Icelandic. He then remembered that he dropped his translator in order to summon the jormungandr.... and forgotten to pick it up. Sighing, he just a thumbs up in order to reply to Supergirl
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
She smiles at Gretar and flashes her own thumbs up.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Orbeck of Vinheim
status: Running for their lives and witnessing the power of explosion.
condition: normal, if mildly stressed.
during the time that Orbeck spent running after the arch wizard, Bill had decided to take matters into his own hands, with everyone running for the hills as Bill chases after them. He had also taken note of Megumin, her transformation into that kamen...wisard something, and her intent to user her spell, which is going ever more devastating by the second.

Midna would slowly begin to stir awake inside of Lealan's arms. "H-huh...?" She groaned a bit, rubbing her eyes. "What... happened?" She would ask as she began to look around, her vision blurred.

Meanwhile, Megumin would find that her Explosion had indeed returned to her! How exactly it had done so was unclear, but did that honestly matter right now?

Bill, however, was very much distracted with everything going on. So when he was shot in the eye, he was sent reeling back, clutching his one eye in pain. "MY EYE!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES TO REGENERATE THIS!?" Bill would shout in pain, though even as he waited on his eye to heal, he still continued charging forward. In fact, it was more than likely that Benrey just made him angrier, as he started angrily swiping in any direction he could, threatening to hit ALL OF YOU with his multiple gigantic arms if you didn't move in time!

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie Crow Crow StaidFoal StaidFoal Venom Snake Venom Snake ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ineptitude Ineptitude darkred darkred

With all of this going on, there would be no time for questions about why she looks like that, why she is somehow able to use her magic, why this. why that. He and everyone else are trying his hardest to run and avoid the wrath of a talking triangle.

"ARGH!" Megumin would gently take Midna by her hair, then placed her in her palm. "Midna, please, I know you're tired. But if we don't eviscerate Bill, we'll be trapped here in the Nightmare Realm forever, and Ganondorf will win!" She begged through gritted teeth, watching Bill's eye socket closely. "If you can provide me with Twilight now, I'll let you rest in my hat, and do everything in my power to make sure you have the best rest of your existence! What do you say?" If Midna still refused, Explosion would simply unleash itself anyway, but Megumin wanted no chances to be taken. Bill. Needed. To die.

The former princess of twilight was still shaken up from Bill's attack. Yet the arch wizard still pleads with her for help, honesty what else could be done? how long will it take for them to escape Bill's rampage? we will just have to see.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

Last edited:

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

!!! OVERDRIVE !!!

SKILL SET: AKARI

>As you make your way back to the fight, you were caught in an explosion from the fist of an enraged Bill. Luckily, Midna was there to protect you, but not for long. Bill got so mad that he went into a monstrous form and the group books it.

>What will you do?
>Fight
>Run

>Would you like to change skill sets?
>
Yes
>No

>Which one?
>Leo
>Blake
>Sage
>
Zwei
>Megumin
>Akari

SKILL SET: ZWEI

>You grab the hands of both Venus and Akari and make a run for it with your superspeed, catching up with the others.

• View attachment 739041
    View attachment 739042

(Art credit goes to NeoNeko5000! Thanks for the older Jak Commish!)

UxFMi-Tlfgzx60EOve4y3l0zbgpHuwjDLkPtujawttbHtexhxCqAS83f0ou-JuEgjKMt5sxvdpLc1PqPZDhotoznMRsEsIFmLOpDV29WwcdJJtwa4BWHoKa6CY9Mq1AEXwbJ3w1s

Light Jak grabs Ciri when she keeps running.

“Don’t worry, I got you.”

Light flew with Ciri in his arms and kept flying really fast, focused on getting himself and Ciri out of Bill’s path.

“Names Light by the way.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow @BenMobile'sRoofGang
OST: Masked Mage

"Same, same..Entrusted my entire Magic power towards a child that would probably die soon, but all's good~" Another Kabuto nodded as quickly turned around, drifting a bit like a car to see magic circles above Bill. "Holy shit it actually might work." He stopped running and started to watch for a few seconds, watching as Megumin charged her magic

Woz gave him nothing but rumors about Megumin's Explosion. According to what he read, it's supposed to be akin to nukes. A good sitance is required to live. Nodding, Hiryu slapped the side of his belt once more, speeding away. While doing so, he accidentaly caught someone--his hand latched on a a white clad woman's...Oh.

"Shitshitshit!" In a panic, Hiryu squeezed the random woman's tit and flung it and her towards roof of the Ben Mobile, all the while contineing to run.

--Whisper Za Wolfu--
Interaction: Crow Crow @BenBusRide

As the car got crowded, Whisper simply remained on the floor as others were shoved in...She couldn't do much in this situation.

”Dude!Didyoujustflingawomanbyherboob?! Whattheef!?”

:shockedpickachuface:

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow @BenMobile'sRoofGang
OST: Masked Mage

"Same, same..Entrusted my entire Magic power towards a child that would probably die soon, but all's good~" Another Kabuto nodded as quickly turned around, drifting a bit like a car to see magic circles above Bill. "Holy shit it actually might work." He stopped running and started to watch for a few seconds, watching as Megumin charged her magic

Woz gave him nothing but rumors about Megumin's Explosion. According to what he read, it's supposed to be akin to nukes. A good sitance is required to live. Nodding, Hiryu slapped the side of his belt once more, speeding away. While doing so, he accidentaly caught someone--his hand latched on a a white clad woman's...Oh.

"Shitshitshit!" In a panic, Hiryu squeezed the random woman's tit and flung it and her towards roof of the Ben Mobile, all the while contineing to run.

--Whisper Za Wolfu--
Interaction: Crow Crow @BenBusRide

As the car got crowded, Whisper simply remained on the floor as others were shoved in...She couldn't do much in this situation.

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Oh, shush, it's a god damn accident!" Hiryu snarled in embarassment. "Besides, it's not like she can feel that I did it--for all she knows, it could've been you since you're also a speedster." He let out a chuckle, glancing down at the hand that grabbed the catgirl's tit.

No one should ever know. No one.

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

!!! OVERDRIVE !!!

SKILL SET: ZWEI

>"SEXUAL HARASSMENT! SEXUAL HARASSMENT! SEXUAL HARASSMENT!"

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Unfortunately, as she was running, someone chose to hit Bill's eye, making him start swinging.

At this rate, unless someone picked her up, Blake could end up as paste. And then, she'd end up with Sub-Zero, unable to help take Penguin down. Not to mention, she wouldn't see her team, her parents, and her friends ever again.

Luckily, a car drove by and maybe she could get in or get on the roof. But, something happened and no, it wasn't Bill turning her into paste.

One of the people in the car grabbed her tit and then threw her up to the car roof.

They probably didn't mean to grab it, but it was embarrassing to be grabbed there. Anyways, once she got on the roof of the car, she held on. And hearing the man who grabbed her boob, she had to respond. "
I did feel it! How could I not feel it?!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Crow Crow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
As Ciri ran, Bill started swinging thanks to being hit in the eye by an attack. This would mean that she'd have to run faster, but eventually her legs would get tired and once she stopped, she would turn into paste. Now, it was either hope someone picked her up or Bill gets stopped before she got killed by Bill.

Then, someone picked her up and flew away.

Looking, she saw that it was a man that glowed blue with light blue wings. "
Thanks." She looked back at Bill to see if he was getting any closer before looking back at the man who introduced himself as Jak. "It's nice to meet you, Jak, my name is Ciri. Say, do you always sweep girls off of their feet or is it just me?"

It was very clear that she was trying to alleviate the situation, if only briefly.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , darkred darkred

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
interaction: Topless Topless PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

"AGH GOD WHERE DID YOU EVEN COME FROM?!" Hiryu practically jolted when the lesbian Shujinko suddenly started yelling Sexual Harassment. Just then, the woman in question said that she did feel it. "I'm sorry about accidentally grabbing and/or saving your tits, alright?! Now can we PLEASE get back to running away from this goddamn pyramid monster?!" He said, still worried that all this will slow them down.

”ButImagirl! Okay even I have to admit that's not much of an excuse! ButstillImagirl! Theresa difference! I think. I wouldn't know! I never went to the ---” She was saying at the same time as all the other interactions. ”Oharewemovingon? Great!” Zwei grimaced a bit, ”traingleguytakespriotity! Considering he's trying to kill us!”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back