Chronology: Ultimate

DR ALEXIS KUROKI
file.png
AETHER: 60%
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: Frustrated, At a Loss for Words
COLOR: #E1914F

INFORMATION
INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Topless Topless
MENTIONS:

Though it seemed everything was all wrapped up nice and neat, everyone had forgotten the fact that they were dealing with an entire military, Alexis included. The countless squadrons of heavily armed gunships and fighters that filled the sky should’ve been expected when they just mowed down an entire ground force and nearly burnt down an entire academy. Some people decided to open fire on the incoming fighters, but small arms fire doesn’t tend to do anything with armor thicker than a few millimeters. The subsequent barrage of lasers that came raining down wasn’t too enjoyable either, what with the all too real prospect of death.

The group only managed to escape near certain death thanks to the actions of a figure that jumped from ship to ship, taking each of them out until there were no more threats. When they were finished, they commandeered a transport and landed just a few dozen feet away, revealing who they were. And the person behind this...was a rather tiny looking girl with pink and brown hair, pink and brown eyes, and a bowler hat. It wasn’t long before Nora introduced this girl as Neo...as in Neapolitan ice cream? That was the vibe Alexis was getting from the girl’s color palette of pink, brown, and white, matching the colors of strawberry, chocolate and vanilla ice cream.

As interesting as a girl who dressed like ice cream was, there were more important things to handle, like the injured Sage right in front of Alexis. Though he was far from okay, and he admitted it, like any wise man should, they had to get going. If not to get to Atlas, then to get Sage some medical attention. She gently helped the boy up and let him lean on her tails as he limped to the transport ship. Alexis would’ve been fine with carrying him, but judging by how down he looked, she decided otherwise. If she had grown to know him as well as she believed, then he would feel even more helpless if he couldn’t even walk by himself.

Along the path to the ship, Sage lost his composure, dropping to his knees and just crying. Alexis made no effort in convincing him to push through and just knelt beside him, drying his tears with her tail and putting out fires as Sage made them. At this point, the boy just needed time to let it out. No attempts to comfort him. No attempts to make him keep on going. He just needed a little time to process through it without interference.

It was a miracle that no one yelled at the two pyromancers while they took their sweet time, but they eventually managed to get onto the ship and get on their way towards the Kingdom of Atlas. While Sage secluded himself in the corner in his self imposed isolation, Alexis went off scrounging through the ship for anything to help with the boy’s injuries and maybe something to make him feel a little better. Her quest yielded little in return except...air. Alexis would just have to make do with her abilities.

When she returned to Sage, it seemed as if most of his wounds were healed with the help of many matches and there were several others already attending to him, most notably, Leo, Venus, and Megumin. Leo was doing a good job by all accounts, and maybe Venus was too, but all too true to the reputation of the name, Venus, the woman started things off a bit more forward than Alexis liked. There were a plethora of reasons why the kitsune was uncomfortable with the way this woman spoke. For one, it sounded almost predatory, given the visible age difference between Sage and Venus, and that was without taking into account any immortality that might be involved. A secondary reason was that Alexis felt socially threatened. It was like the feeling that any woman gets when a beautiful woman goes up to their significant other and begins to speak with a flirtatious tone, and it was similar to the feeling a mother gets when their son brings home a girl that doesn’t seem right for them. There were many other, more discreet reasons, but Alexis immediately became defensive over Sage, giving Venus a disapproving glare and flashing her elongated canines at the woman.

Now, as for Megumin, saying that she was comforting Sage would be a false statement. It was more like...commiserating. Though the two’s problems were on opposite sides of the spectrum of power, with Megumin lacking her power and Sage not knowing what to do with it, they were equally depressed. Throughout all that has happened, they’d lost their confidence in themselves and are now self deprecating. It was painful to witness from the outside, much less actually experience.

While the two children’s grieving, Jason was going off on a tirade on Lucky, Alexis knew that he wasn’t helping either. Eventually, the kitsune couldn’t take it anymore and stood up, placing a tail on Jason’s shoulder and squeezed firmly, "That’s enough, Jason. We’re all feeling like crud right now, please don’t add to it by picking on Lucky. From what I’m hearing, he’s been through a lot, just like all of us, but unlike most of us, he didn’t have anyone to help him through it." Alexis looked around at everyone else, especially at those chastising Lucky, and give them something between a glare warning them to not mess with the poor rabbit and a pleading look as she continued, "Maybe we have to consider treating Lucky like a person before we can expect him to treat others the same. What do you think you’re doing when you bring him down every time he does something wrong? Please… I’m not asking you forgive him for whatever he may have done, I’m just asking that you give him an ounce of dignity and consideration."

Whether anyone paid her any heed or not, she would eventually say, "That’s all I have," and take a seat on the floor to the left of Sage, using her tails as a cushion between her and the hard, metal flooring. With everyone else’s attention focusing around Megumin, there wasn’t much comfort diverted towards the poor boy. Of course, Megumin needed and deserved the support, Alexis just found that some people may need to help Sage out too. She picked up the torn up jacket that Sage set on his lap and examined the extensive damage on it. Compressing, solidifying, and molding the Aether in the air, Alexis formed a sewing needle and a long wispy string tailing it. As she did her best to repair any damages she could, she said, "Sage...you’ve been through so much...you’ve felt powerlessness, loneliness, rejection, despair… It’s a lot, more than anyone should ever have to face, and more than words can heal. I’m having trouble finding the right words, but I don’t think there are any right words. You just need someone there for you, someone who isn’t afraid, someone who won’t leave, someone who you can’t hurt...someone to treat you like a person. For now, do you want me to be that person?"

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Defeated, Conflicted, Hopeful
Tags: (Leo)
, (Venus)
(Megumin), (Ben),

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
When the divine-looking woman spoke again, her couple sentences sounded a lot like Hershel's speech. Just, a lot more compact and a lot less thought out. They were words without a meaning behind them or at least, that's how they felt to him. Empty cheering that carried nothing else with it. It didn't made it worse, but it also didn't help.
Each sentence was the same as air, whether they were there or not would... not make a difference.

"Oh if there's something that's been established at this point, is how much luck I don't have. Determination? Tooons of it! But absolutely no luck to back it up. We, as in me and Katie, called it a 'Good Bad Luck' curse a bit as an in-joke. It's when everything goes terrible save for a single silverlining that doesn't really make up for it, it's mostly just... ironic. And other times serves as added insult to injury...", Sage paused, a bittersweet smirk rose to his face as he tried to take it lightly again only for the feeling to not really be there, "If anything, there's a huge wall pointing to my purpose being nothing but destruction and well, this is me fighting it. This is me trying, hasn't really got me anywhere."

Luckily before the despaired pyromancer could dwell even further on it, someone else had spoken up, the man with dark-hair from earlier that he... still felt was similar somehow. He shared his tale and it was, a bit tough to swallow... All the way from the mercenary job to the mentioned curse, actual curse and not just ramblings of one. The young man could relate a lot to the whole 'suddenly being introduced to the multiverse idea' thing, a lot. He kept ending in those situations involuntarily, his notions of the intricacies of magic and its hierarchy challenged at each new turn, most often than not coming together with a new life-death situation.
At the mentions of vampires and a really powerful cleric, Sage had to stop for a moment and wonder if they were the same two people he was thinking of... Had he met Hershel? That'd explain why he felt similar but, how come the other had met Hershel and somehow not run into him yet??? One would think that with the amount of time they passed together it would be a 2 for 1 deal!

But still, from all of the things that he'd like to ask, one of them was exceptionally more important than the others, and surprisingly rather close to home. The Descendant had a glint of understanding towards the man's struggle to perhaps a degree others could not and a single question spawned from it all.
A question that he had been longing to ask somebody for perhaps a really long time but never truly found a person to do so.

"H-how do you cope with it?", he wasn't really sure of why he had asked it, assistance? Curiosity? Something else? And yet it had been the first thing that had come to mind, "How do you live knowing that your time is ticking down and that you'll be living noticeably less than others? How do-", a breath seemed to get stuck somewhere, heavy with emotion as the pyromancer glanced down at his own hand, "How do you live knowing that one day you- You might not even be yourself anymore...?"

Once more, Megumin had then spoken before the fear over the notion could even sink in properly.
The mood inside the airship fluctuated like crazy...

"Scary?", Sage had parroted with uncertainty, "I'd say less scary and more just, more just sad. I've always been alone, I'd be lying if I didn't say I got used to it somewhat. I think... I think I'm more scared of people staying. ... Because then I, can't stop worrying about messing it all up, like it's unavoidable... I'm expecting them to leave at some point, but I can't help but want them not to and I just, don't know what to do to avoid it. Again, doesn't mean I want them to go, but it becomes stressful because I really don't know what I'm doing."

He didn't acknowledge the rest of what she had said, just going back to being silent and reflecting on his own. It was, interesting to think of It as a 'darker self' though that was most likely what it looked like to the others that weren't aware of how it all worked. But to have the Magical Missy use the word 'contain' left a really bad taste in his mouth. Restraint was all the options he was ever given, and if anything it had done more harm than good... Sure, he did want to contain It, the Entity, but when it came to his Ability altogether that was the opposite of what he wanted to do: Sage actually wanted to embrace it.
Without being so caught up on the consequences every time that control slipped solely because he had been worrying so much. He longed to accept all parts of himself, instead of trying to cut it out like he had been instructed and raised to.

"I just want to help too. Heck, I keep getting thrown into these situations because I can't help but want to assist somehow, to save everybody and everything despite the hand that life has given me. Self-righteousness and extreme empathy can make a volatile combo... I feel the unyielding urge to do something even when I know it's naught but a lost battle from the start.", he gave a glance towards Qrow, though it was rather discreet, then Grif who had been spared as a result of that same drive, "It might be both my strongest virtue and my greatest flaw."

At Leo's words, the Descendant couldn't help but lean a bit closer, placing a hand over the other's hand as if to make sure he was still there. It was comforting really, even if a dilemma in itself. It was incredibly reassuring to hear that no matter what mess he or It made of things, at least Leo wasn't staying away forever.

"Yeah, I know...", he was scared. It was impossible not to be concerned about the fact that Leo might still get hurt and he didn't know how he'd deal with it when it ultimately came, "And it means a lot to me, honestly."

Then Ben spoke up, it was a quite hard to miss voice for some reason, and though the message wasn't for him the young man felt like joining in again. Maybe it was loneliness doing its thing, but he grasped upon similarities between him and the others when they threw their two cents. Perhaps for a sense of belonging...

"That's... exactly how it felt the first time we ran into Toga. In the middle of the rain... I stepped back because anything I tried to do would be fighting it off as well, and uh, pushing my ability to its limits it's never a safe idea. I was terrified and there wasn't anything I could do on my own. It's probably why the second time went the way it did, I- Was, already fearful from the get-go and felt in legitimate danger when she came right for me...", as he went, Sage's gaze had gradually dropped back to himself. Until he realized something and it just sprung back up as he made a conclusion, "Shoot! I should just have used my Kung-Fu training instead of staying there like an idiot. By the Gods! That should have been obvious! Argh, now I'm slightly frustrated a-"

And that's when he finally saw just what Ben was looking at, the pyromancer immediately putting a hand down to feel the jacket whose pockets he had not thought to full empty out before folding.

"H-hey! That's mine!", the gesture that came with it consisted of flicking his indicators in his own direction, a left-over from Bh̀-liwê which has no nouns and thus required other ways of establishing the people of a dialogue, "Where- How- I didn't even know it was missing!"

Just as he had untangled from Leo to attempt retrieving the apparently lost relic, the last person that was yet to say her thoughts had arrived and sat beside them, Alexis. Focus had been all gone the moment Magical Detection had accused her approach, if only because it served to put him in alert at first, just to relax later once he had seen who it was. The Kitsune picked up the abused jacket and seemed to somehow sew the various cuts back in place with... the air itself. He was mesmerized by it, leaving a hanging open mouth and briefly trying to make sense of what he was seeing until deciding this was pointless and would always not make much sense.

More than Leo's, Alexis words weighted a lot due to her being basically the closest Sage had ever gotten to kin. Perhaps if their ages weren't so different he'd have gone as far to consider her the closest to a sibling that he had ever known. The weight was only doubled by which words they had been and what they meant; They came full of sympathy and understanding, but even more, they came with an insight so exact that the sheer power of them seemed to leave him breathless. With the offer at the end, the Descendant would find himself in a position he had never been before and his mind couldn't help panic a bit, not knowing how to deal with it...

"I-I-", he glanced away from her, conflicted.

At the same time he didn't want to say 'no', he... wasn't sure he wanted to say 'yes'. Nor was he sure that he understood the full implications of what was truly being asked. The troubled pyromancer would return his gaze to her and without a chance to work out the right words, it would fill up with tears once more, pooling at the corners of pained, erratic fiery-colored eyes. He trembled, trying to keep it in since a fire in an aerial vehicle would be the worst of ideas ever conceived. The usual 'are you sure' question made it into the tip of his tongue, but he didn't know if that's what he wanted to say either.

Eventually, he had managed a nod, yet no concrete answer.

"I'm not sure...? I mean! I-I do really like you and I definitely want you to teach me stuff and uhhh the thought of a Magical instructor is really exciting! But I'm not sure I get the depth of what you're offering me and it's such a new idea and, I-I don't know how to deal with it, I've- ...I've never had a proper parent figure before. Or affection altogether it's, both tempting and terrifying."

"But, at the same time I-", aaand he couldn't hold the tears back anymore, several drops silently making their way down, gently leaving their wet path marked, "That is everything I've ever wanted to hear and- Never thought I would."

Last edited:

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>"Now don't you tear on us. You might get some of us emotional. Be very glad that all of us have you covered no matter what happens, much like how I covered Shujinko throughout the journey. Smile! I'm sure you can make things livelier with that."

Interactions
Lilith.png
Shujinko quickly noticed that Lilith was sobbing in her sleep so she go's up to her and try to wake her up, her efforts caused her to jolt up and yelp. There were tears in her eyes and she was breathing quickly. "Wha...what happened?" Lilith asked Shujinko as she wiped the tears out of her eyes.

Interactions:
Topless Topless (Shujinko)

As tensions continued to rise in the ship, and everyone was being put on edge, it felt as if this ride would never end. Allies were shouting at each other, some were crying, and some were just being Deadpool. Luckily for all of you, though, you didn't have to worry about the ship crashing due to someone throwing around one too many insults as the ship passed the final collection of thick clouds, and you saw your floating destination in the horizon.

Just a few hundred miles away, the floating city of Atlas hovered before you all.

tumblr_ol17p8gtuF1uk94u3o1_250.jpg

"We're here," Qrow said with a grunt as he unfastened his seatbelt and stood up. He closed his eyes for a moment as he took in a deep inhale through his nose, before turning to you all. "Look, I'm not aware of whatever inner group turmoil you guys have going on, but you're gonna need to find a way to set that aside. Because once we land, and we're on Penguin's territory, there ain't no turnin' back. So set aside whatever differences you've got, and put all your fears about being powerless in a lockbox, so we can kick Cobblepot's ass." With that, Qrow made his way to the front of the ship, closing the door shut behind him.

A few more moments had passed for you all to gather your bearings, as Atlas grew closer and closer within each passing minute. As the ship flew into the floating kingdom's airspace, you all began to hear the voice of the man that had been taunting you from the shadows all this time through his name alone. You even got a good look at him, too, because his face was plastered all over every screen in the city. Well, so to speak.

129365332-256-k158552.jpg

"In light of recent happenings in Mistral, Atlas will be enforcing a mandatory curfew from Five P.M. to Eight A.M. Failure to comply with this curfew will be handled by Atlas military with lethal force. NO EXCEPTIONS!" With that, the screens around all of you shut off, leaving an eerie silence and sense of dread in the air as you landed on the streets of the floating city. It was snowing outside, which made sense considering how high up in the air you all were. Cobblepot's voice was that of a deep, thick British accent. One which sounded more cockney than anything else. Those of you who remembered Cobblepot from the Tesseract Incident would find that he was a lot different than you remembered him. His voice was a lot younger and more youthful sounding compared to when you'd met him. And instead of a short, balding fat man, the man on the screen was a lot taller and more slim, with a nicely pressed suit and tie to accommodate his much more appealing features.

As the ship finally pressed down against the city streets, the back of it slowly opened and the ramp extended out onto the concrete. As you all slowly began to step off, Nora would look at Neo. "Neo, can you cloak the ship for us?" She would ask. The silent girl nodded in response, before turning to face the ship and snapping her fingers. Upon doing so, the ship completely disappeared from your sight. Not long after disembarking from the ship, you all began to hear what sounded like a woman screaming from a nearby alleyway.

tumblr_inline_n9mdvuzV7L1s81zze.png

"Great..." Jason sighed, before slowly looking at the group. "Well, looks like we're in for a show already."

Cast List
PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
Virus as Blackhat (Villainous) and Spinel (Steven Universe)
GeorgeTownRaja as Tanjiro Kamado (Demon Slayer)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
JRay as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Hahli Nuva as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3)
Meraki as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
P PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
Topless Topless as Shujinko Kanaou and Venus Aelon Di Lamia (OC)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Alexis Kuroki (OC)
FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Willow (Don't Starve)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)
@StaidFoal as William Joseph Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein)

"Wow that's an ugly penguin, and I mean ugly," the Agent says.

Ben runs to the position of the screaming to see what was going on, dialing his Omnitrix and preparing to transform.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

As Ben and anyone else of note decided to run into the alleyway for some good old fashioned hero time, you would find an Atlas soldier grabbing a screaming young woman by her arm.

"FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE CURFEW RESULTS IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION." The robot declared loudly as the poor woman struggled in his grasp. She kicked, clawed, yelled, and screamed, but nothing she could do could loosen the android's vice grip around her forearm. Just before any of you could step in and save her, though, you noticed a rather peculiar figure perched on a nearby rooftop...

xL0LE9skcP83Rk9hIPlxL2xjV14KV1nzfdLy72SkHHraWyihaqYulnCdv_cDKlcItIuqZka_PY5NqeB7WxDIeyl_EPhi2k7qIXcSNYGjXl_gvaK3h5vPYp_3DnNYvXixuKh6DtR8iHP1ID00GcUW8_1oJ6cEKyLSmNb4fP8O9kfw6ly1HcbD6XeG3D4uL779D9Vcga5m6RFZFmLsL45R

The figure, who was clad in all black, wasted no time in jumping in at the woman's aid. What looked like white web shot out of his wrists and attached to a nearby wall as he delivered a swift kick to the robot's chest. "Go and get somewhere safe, ma'am!" The figure declared in a... much higher voice than you'd expect, as the soldier recovered and the woman ran off to safety. The soldier then took aim at the cloaked man with its gun, only for the man in question to shoot a stream of web towards the rifle and yank it from him, only to spin the gun around mid-air. He casually leaped up and over the gun, before swinging it back towards the head of the robot. The butt of the rifle struck the soldier in the head, knocking it off its shoulders completely. The robot collapsed soon after, with the dark figure standing over it triumphantly.

He didn't seem to notice any of you yet. Maybe he was a friendly?

Crow Crow darkred darkred

• 1592842390486.png

"Damnit, this is reminding me more and more of Haven City's issues. Just less metal heads and more attacking robots"

Jak ran toward the screaming woman and eyed Ben and then the man in the red suit.

"Hey there strange guy, who exactly are you?"

Crow Crow darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Third P.O.V
After that uneventful trip that ended with a lot of feels going around, Gretar just waited in his seat, looking around nervously as his own allies were infighting. But now arriving in a floating city, with Benrey leaving the portal with his usual colors again, they now left the ship under Neo’s care, but not even a few seconds later or peace, there was a scream coming from a alleyway.

Gretar would head in while Benrey would just watch from afar, confused on to what is going on. After entering the alleyway, it was revealed that a woman was apparently violating curfew orders and was about to be executed right on the spot. Gretar was about to throw his hammer right there and now, when a strange figure already took care of the robot while telling the woman to get to safety. While Gretar would be careful of this man, others seem to be getting close and trying to get into this man’s personal boundaries. Gretar just stood back and watched what would happen next, when Benrey for some reason appeared out of nowhere, if you were not paying attention to the environment and was too focused on the small fight to notice him walking here. Benrey was eating popcorn for entertainment purposes.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Atlastime

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith quickly realize that she was having one of her recurring nightmares, she sighs once she comes to the conclusion. "Oh...It happened again didn't it?" Lilith get's up from her seat and left the plane. "I'm sorry it doesn't happen often but when it does it...really scares me. I should probably leave it at that." Lilith took a deep breath and entered the city still wiping her eyes.

Interactions:
Topless Topless (Shujinko)

The figure glanced up as Jak and Ben addressed him, the mechanical eyes on his suit widening a bit. "O-oh... uh..." He flipped down from his perch before walking over to the group. He offered a hand to shake with Ben and Jak. "I'm Spider-Man." He said, and after exchanging formalities with you all, he'd tilt his head a bit. He stared at all of you for a long moment, falling entirely silent through his tilted stare. "You guys wouldn't happen to be with the MPF... would you?"

Crow Crow darkred darkred Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @SpiderGang

Hiryu lets out a sigh as the gang now landed on Atlas. The first thing they've noticed is that Penguin appears to be a plague doctor...Or is it really him? Who knows. Next thing, there's a floating island above a city, which, there is a curfew.

As the Wisps gathered back to Whisper's cloak, they touched down, and soon the gang walked down the dictator ruled city where they meet a black clad man climbing walls known as Spider-Man. He asks if they know the MPF.

"Of course we'd know them, they're us." Hiryu nodded as Spider-Man asked, "I'm Kakogawa Hiryu, Another Zi-O." Hiryu introduced himself as Whisper caught up with the gang.

“Oh... I’m a member of the MPF. One of the kinda sorta founding members, I guess? Well, technically Mister Stark and Director Fury were the ones who founded it and I was just kinda there, but...” Spider-Man trailed off as he realized he was rambling, before quickly shutting up. “Anyways. I’m guessing you guys are here to stop Penguin, right?”

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Yes, ninja child...." Captain Falcon yawns "We're hear for the Pen-gu-in...N-Not the actualy penguin with us but...The guy respnsible for this bullmess. You've been keeping watch or something?"

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"That's what we came here to do, yes." Hiryu nods, "We don't have a whole lotta clue on what's going on up there and how we're gonna deal with Penguin." Hiryu pointed up at the floating island in the sky where Penguin most probably is. "I'm assuming you've been doing recon?"

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
Eventually, they reached Atlas, which was good considering they needed out of the airship. Curfew however, was not a good thing as it would keep them from exploring most of the time. Once they landed, she stepped out and as she was about to lead the others around, she heard a scream.

Taking out Gambol Shroud in it's sheath, she ran to where she heard the screams to see an Atlas soldier grabbing a woman's arm. Then, she saw a black clad figure on a rooftop, followed by something she hadn't seen in a while: spider webs.

That same figure then proceeded to save the woman and once he noticed them, he introduced himself as Spider-Man. This was the same Spider-Man she had fought back in the Point Zero incident. "
Spider-Man?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
So, they got to Atlas safely. Unfortunately, the curfew put in place wasn't going to help them much as it left them with only a few hours in the daytime. But, they could work around it, a curfew wasn't going to stop them.

Exiting the airship after they landed, she then heard a woman's scream. Ciri took out her sword and ran to where she heard the screams to see a soldier grabbing a woman. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a figure on a rooftop who shot out... spider webs? He then proceeded to take out the soldier, saving the woman, before eventually noticing them and introducing himself as Spider-Man.

Pretty fitting name considering that he just shot webs.

"
I'd ask if you're fighting against Cobblepot, but that was made abundantly clear when you saved that woman. And yes, we are with the MPF. My name is Ciri."

"Kinda?" Spider-Man replied to Captain Falcon, choosing to ignore the "ninja child" part. "After Ganondorf attacked The Cape, Mister Stark told me to leave through one of the portals. I tried to stay, but he used one of his weird gadgets and shot me through it anyways..." The web-slinger's voice seemed to trail off a bit as he glanced towards the ground a bit. He inhaled in sort of a sigh, before tilting his head back up. "Next thing I know, I ended up here, and Penguin's taken it over." He then listened to Hiryu, Ben, and Snake asked about the same questions but with different words. "Well... recon's one way of putting it." He said, placing his hands on his hips. "I've just been doing my best to make sure innocent people aren't hurt, ya know? I've been helping these guys out... Team RWBY, I think. Only... with a 'w' instead of a 'u'." Turning to Ben specifically, Spider-Man shook his head. "Ah, there's nothing really notable. Just Penguin's goons patrolling the place constantly while he sits up in that tower of his." Then, Blake and Ciri approached, and Spider-Man nodded. "It's nice to meet you, Ciri." He said, before lifting his head when he recognized Blake specifically. He pointed at her and started wagging his finger a bit, trying to remember her name. "Ah... wait... don't tell me..." He said in a sort of whisper as the tried desperately to remember the girl's name. "Your Cat Ears, right?"

"Look... Spider... Kid.." Qrow said as he stepped forward from the back of the alleyway. "You said that you're workin' with Team RWBY, right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Can you take us to 'em?"

"Oh... uhhhhhhh....." Spider-Man's voice trailed off again. "I guess so? They're not too far from here."

Crow Crow Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Venom Snake Venom Snake TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back