• 1592259601119.png
    (Art credit goes to NeoNeko5000! Thanks for the older Jak Commish!)

• Jak sighed as he leaned against the bar area and crossed his arms.

"Ozwald Cobblepot, right, got it."

Jak looked up, rubbing his goatee. "This situation hits a little too hard to home for me anyway."

He found himself sitting at a booth by himself and listening to the conversation and then also cleaning out his Morph gun before putting it back on his back.
    thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
    Mentions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

[/CENTER]

Orbeck of Vinheim
Condition: normal.​
Lealan hisses at Megumin next. "Floran is my Race idiot! Huntress is my job! Well. Technically Im retired, but still!" She turns back to Qrow. "Just tell us where to go, and we'll leave you alone, stupid bird."
P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Megumin's eyes narrowed. "So we do know who to defeat. He is in Atlas, you say? Well, then, let's begin our pilgrimage."
An odd choice of words to call this mission a pilgrimage of all things. But those two seem all the more egger to get this done with. But is that really wise to do so?

"I'm aware that both of you want to deal with Cobblepot swiftly, but it may help to get a grasp of sort of world that we're in." He said to the two. Now turning towards Blake and Qrow, he asks them "for instance what do the hunters and huntresses hunt in this world?" It it required as odd of a weapon that Blake has, it wouldn't be..."a walk in the park". He, doesn't know if that was used correctly or not.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"...Well, I'm sorry to hear that but that also means you don't go around making fun of folks names! Good or bad! If Ganon was hear, I'd make you apologize to him...Then realize you probably won't so I have to apologize to him for you!"
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

The feeling of being there, but not truly being there was a familiar one, like a passenger in your own body, and that was what Umbra was good at for the Operator. Despite the Operator being the pilot of Umbra, Umbra did have his own consciousness, and, if the Operator wan’t fully there, the warframe was entrusted with doing things his own way. The pair had become one upon Ford’s return to end up leading them to a strange run down home, “Expect the Unexpected” he spoke before entering.

Right.

As the group had split each their own ways once more, that’s, where things got pretty fuzzy with the memory. Perhaps there was a glitch in transference, but, nothing was remembered despite the various chaos that had erupted around them. Perhaps the warframe was able to avoid majority of what had ensued. Regardless, in the allotted time the Operator had blacked out, the majority of the ride was driven by Umbra . “What happened..”, the Operator finally whispered to his companion’s mind, a bit drowsy as he spiritually rubbed his head.

The Warframe remained silent as he stood beside the group in the tavern, the back of the crowd, but there, doing his space ninja thing. A man named Qrow, giving info, drunk yet evidently sober enough to explain and talk.

This shit show doesn’t seem to be getting any better.

-I'm Not Dead I promise-​

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Topless Topless

Following everyone into the tavern, Qrow began to tell about a rising menace in Atlas--Cobblepot, also known as the Penguin. He had apparently usurped the military throne and now holds control of Atlas itself.

"That's where we need to go then." Hiryu nods, as he managed to sit beside the lesbian from before, writing something down on her journal...Hol' up. "Isn't that something you're supposed to do in private?" Hiryu commented as he turned to her, raising a brow.

--Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Seeing as everyone entered the tavern, Whisper decided to stay outside for now, seeing if anyone suspiscious enter the vicinity. Who knows, she might see something interesting.

kindpng_5029417.png"So our next 'person-of-interest' is this 'Penguin'? Not exactly a menacing name but judging by the sounds of it, he shouldn't at all be taken lightly. So how exactly are we getting to Atlas? And what're the state of things since his positioning?" Lars asks

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>"No looking!"

>You take off your cap and slap it on Hiryu's face, covering it. You finish up your entry, take your cap, and act as if nothing happened.

>
"So what you want, hot stuff?"

Zwei was uncharacteristically silent as she watches the drunken man, but audibly groaned when everyone started to mention the multiverse. Don't these idiots know how to keep a low profile?! Then she is uncharacteristically slow when following this ”Crow”, watching the bottle.

”Ummmm, doyouhaveaspare?!”

Supergirl doesn't follow this Crow, instead she flies up high and takes a look around, using her microsopic vision all while listening to what this Crow and the group has to say.

She grits her teeth. Penguin. One of Batman’s numerous villains! But last she checked he definitely wasn't slender. So another penguin! Fuck, she hated the multiverse!

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: Topless Topless

"Wha--?!" Hiryu was quite shocked to see his face suddenly being covered by the lesbian's cap, his protests muffled by the cloth which was soon removed as soon she's done with the journal, soon acting like nothing's wrong. "Jeez, you really didn't have to do that shit, you know?" He sighs, "We never got to talk, really, so I'm just curious." He scratched the back of his head, "How did you and your...'Partner' meet anyway? And why does she creepily follow you everywhere?"

Upon Blake approaching them, Qrow seemed to perk up a bit. His brows furrowed in sudden worry with the faunus' words. "The real question is, what are you doing here?" The drunk asked in a concerned tone. "Everyone else is already in Atlas. Ruby, Weiss, Yang... all of 'em. I thought you were with them." Qrow then found himself deadpanning at Megumin as she continued to insist that she wasn't a child. "You're younger than my niece, who is a child." He said. He then watched as Lucky began chugging down every drink in the tavern, which made him groan in discontent, before he turned back to face Megumin and the others. "Well, good luck findin' your way to Atlas. Cobblepot shut down all trade to the other kingdoms. Which includes any possibility of lifting a ship."

He narrowed his eyes as Lealan spoke up again, before slowly taking his flask back out and unscrewing the cap. He leaned back in his chair and planted his feet on the table in front of him. "I already told you where to go." He said with a bit of a snarl, before turning his head and looking at Hiryu. "Well, since Penguin took over, things haven't been pretty. He's cracked down hard on military activity since he took over. Forces everyone up in Atlas to pay tribute for him daily. He's got the entire damn military under his thumb." He paused and nodded a bit. "There's people up there... people Blake here knows, called Team RWBY. My two nieces are on that team. They're tryin' to stop him along some other team, but it's been a bit since I've heard from him." After more exposition dumping, Zwei sped over to him and asked for something, but Qrow was still too drunk to really understand what she asked. So he just raised a brow and glanced in her direction slightly. "Whazzat?"

Meanwhile, Whisper and Supergirl wouldn't find anything of note as they looked around.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Riven Riven Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts darkred darkred @folks​

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Hearing Qrow, it seems that there's absolutely no way of finding a way inside Atlas--all routes are closed, not even trading routes. Which is odd considering that a country would need to go around and trade in order to ensure survival...Just what is this Penguin thinking?

"She's been with us the entire time, dealing with Bill." Hiryu turned to Qrow answering him when he questioned the cat eared girl's appearance before him. Apparently, they both know each other, and she's supposed to be in Atlas dealing with this shit. "Wait...You think Cobblepot keeps track of the rebels who up and flees the country?" He asked, suddenly thinking of something. "Considering that she and her team are supposed to be like, against Cobblepot and all."

Gretar
Welp.... he was too late to stop Lucky..... but at least he saw the others come in as well into the bar. He listened to their conversation, apparently about this man who taken over the Atlas military and pretty much being a tyrant. But he waited for the next course of action, as he flipped the hammer in his right hand. He too was curious..... but they needed a plan in order to get into Atlas due to the little situation.
Benrey
Benrey was too busy outside messing around with his ToolGun, often searching his mod list and spawning in a few items before putting them away. But he currently had spawned in a Apache helicopter outside and was planning on using it to fly around, but was instead inside the cockpit using his ToolGun to watch YouTube on it........

"No," Qrow would reply, shaking his head. "The Penguin. It's a nickname people call him 'cuz he wears this ridiculous bird mask during his speeches. And the catch," He spoke, turning to Ben. "Is that you'll be taking on an entire army. The best one in all of Remnant, I should add." He then looked at Hiryu when he asked his question. Sighing, Qrow pulled out what looked like a smartphone and put it down on the table. He tapped a few things on it, and after a few moments, this image was displayed on a holographic image for you all.

b67ac0c699e34a124fd6e02691ff0f60edc3b9a5.jpg

"Why do you think this is a thing?"

Then, Orbeck asked him for the purpose of Hunters and Huntresses in the world. So, after making the holographic image disappear and putting away his scroll, Qrow explained. "Basically they're the ones who protect the innocents when the cops can't. Specifically from these monsters called Grimm."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Riven Riven Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials darkred darkred Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"Huh...Is it me or does everyone on this list look somewhat the same...?" Captain Falcon titls his head in confusion "I don't know what it is, but just about everyone...Mainly the girls, look somewhat...Similar to me...Hmmmm...."

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Crow Crow

"Holy shit, future tech." Hiryu mumbled when Qrow conjured up a holographic screen of some sort. It contains a list of several names alongside a profiles.A black haired girl with a red cape Ruby Rose, the white haired one with a HUGE braid Weiss Schnee, the MPF's resident catgirl Blake Belladonna, and a blonde bombshell Yang Xiao Long...

"Guess this is Team RWBY...Pretty confusing if you wanna call out their leader." He shrugged before noticing a name that belonged there. "Oh hey, you're in here too...This is gonna go swimmingly." Hiryu smiles before looking at him. "What do you say about getting yourself 'captured' along with Blake?" He asked, "Then we hijack the ride...?" Hiryu glanced at Ben, knowing what he's capable of.

"Sounds like a catch I'd like to reel in," Ben grins at the prospect, "but first... planning."

The Agent grunts.

"He's making penguins like me look bad. I'm not going to just sit back and be seen as an emblem of dictatorship just by waddling around...

... waaaaiiiit a second, emblem of dictatorship... Penguin doesn't happen to have actual penguins around as decoration, does he? You know, stress his authority and all. Well if he doesn't, we definitely don't want to be the first."

Ben briefly looks to Hiryu with a nod.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

ʙʟᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ
━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
As she was about to explain why she was there, someone stepped in to explain it. And that someone just so happened to be the one that grabbed her boob back in the Nightmare Realm. "
He's right, I was there. But I went after The Penguin along with another friend. After he... After Cobblepot killed him, I ran and a portal appeared. Qrow, I went with them so I could help deal with a much bigger threat. One that concerns all of us." Once she heard that the rest of her teammates and probably Team JNOR was in Atlas, helping fight against Cobblepot, she was a bit relieved.

But they were in danger, she couldn't be relieved until she knew they were okay.

Qrow then pulled up wanted posters of her team and her friends. So, he put out wanted posters for all of them. Looking at it, she didn't see Penny on the list, which was a bit odd considering that she'd help them, not be against them. "
Figures he would put out wanted posters of us. Is Penny helping them?"

Looking at Falcon, she looked back at Qrow. "
Most of the time."

An idea was then suggested to get both her and Qrow captured so the rest could claim the vehicle for themselves. "
While I'm against getting arrested, it's the only idea we have so far. Anyone else have any ideas?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , everyone else
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
Ciri nodded in response. "
This is only the second world after all, who knows what we might encounter? Geralt's not going to believe me about this..."

Aloy then mentioned her friends and family. Had she told her about her world? If she did, due to everything going on, she may have forgotten. "
I don't believe you told me about your world. If you have, sorry, with everything going on, I may have forgotten about it. What's in your world, Aloy?" She then looked at Jak. "The same question applies to you too, Jak."

The man brought up a wanted list with people, the cat girl included, on it. She had to wonder just how were they going to get there. "
Qrow, if I may ask, how are we going to get to Atlas?"

darkred darkred , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"I can hear you and I just told y'all I wasn't the brightest! Geez...It was bad enough I had to admit it but it still ain't easy to hear from someone else...And again, you shouldn't be insulting the ones trying to help you out! Trying to save your nieces! Over here getting your drink on while your family is out there being wanted and junk!"

-Shujinko Kanou-

"Chelsea Market"=Shujinko Kanou
"Bold Text"=Event
"Chelsea Market"=Venus Aeon Di Lamia
"Light Blue Bold Text"=Choice

>"Don't know. Last thing I know I was just going to bed, and then poof! We're partners. Strange huh?"

>You listen to the rest of the conversation, as well as info about Team RWBY, which Blake is apart of.

"Normally, I'd be all for the Trojan Horse approach. But Cobblepot is more of a..." Qrow paused and held his index finger up to his throat, making a slow swiping motion. "Kinda guy." He then heard Agent Penguin's question, which made him shake his head. "Not real ones. But word is that he puts up little glass statues of penguins everywhere around his office." He then turned to Blake and could only shrug. "Dunno. Haven't really heard from her since Cobblepot's takeover. More than likely he took her offline just to mess with you and your friends. As for how you'll get to Atlas..." Qrow blew air out his lips and shrugged again, slumping forward into his chair a bit more. "It'll be tough. You'd have to somehow hijack their comms and request an emergency backup unit, and if you're lucky, you can hijack the plane to sneak in." His eyes darted between all of you, the older man observing each and every one of you before he spoke again. "My guess is that some of you can fly. Don't try it. Anything that's not an Atlas permitted ship'll get shot outta the sky faster than Blake here can eat a whole plate of sushi."

Also, he just kinda ignored Captain Falcon lol

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Riven Riven Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts darkred darkred Topless Topless Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"I was just ignored...That's cool..." Captain Falcon looks back at the scroll "It's not like I have anything worth value to say...Heck, I don't have any value at all...It's cool..."

"An Atlas-permitted ship huh? I have an idea, but the first part of it involves finding one," Ben proposes.

"Well, guess I'll strike 'blend into the crowd as an emblem of dictatorship' off the list," the Agent shrugs, "or paint myself like glass crystal and pretend to be a moving statue that comes to life in specific scenarios. You know what."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back