• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Keira blinked and looked into his eyes. They seemed to be looking right through her, maybe even into her soul, which wouldn't be surprising, him being a child of the god of death. She leaned toward him, then smirked and pushed him toward his closet (or chest, or whatever his clothes are in). "Go get dressed, Death Boy."

"It's a she, and sure" Col simply replies before speaking in Dylan's ear telling her to climb the cliff

Dante chuckled "yes my queen" he smiles and bows and turns to the closet and opens it and walks in going through his shirts "what color would look good with black jeans" he asks poking his head out

~~~~

Vex sighs "at least I didn't call her a it" he says as they begin bounding up the cliff

Dante smiled "how did I know you would say blue" he laughs as he looks through his shirts and finds a ocean blue t-shirt and puts it on "hows this?" He asks stepping out if his closet

Dante grins at Keira "alright" writes a quick note for ash and sets it on the night stand and goes to the door "after you me lady" smiles at her

"It wouldn't be any different" Col says to Vex while chuckling.

When they reach the top of the cliff Col is baffled at the amount of people standing around, 'Where were these guys a day ago' Col thinks to himself, then wonders why they are just there

Vex looks around at the campers and sees the looks on their faces "camp meeting between the counselors of each cabin" he tells him as he stood up on top of the hellhound

~~~~~

Dante smiles and follows her out the door closing it and locking it but being able to unlock it from the inside

"Cool, I guess I'll see you later" Col says lazily then rides Dylan through the campers scaring them shitless

Vex shakes his head "it's alright the hellhound is friendly" he calls to the campers "anyone seen my brother?" He asks them

Raiko went to Vex and said, "Camp meeting? Why? What relevance does this have to do with me. I'm older than like all of you. I should be f*cking sleeping now." He put his hand on Vex's shoulder and whispered, "Sometimes I hate you bro."

Vex grins at him "I didn't call it dude I just got out of the chasm like a few moments ago" he tells him "and the relevance it has to do with you is your a counselor for Hephaestus so get over it" he said "and your one of the top fighters here dude" he added

Raiko fake laughed. "One of he says. Ha. I'm THE top fighter here son." He was being incredibly cocky but he thought that it was true. "Wait so why am I here then?" He put his hand down and sat down on the ground looking up at Vex.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Dude your raiko not Dante)

Vex shakes his head "what do you mean why are you here?" He asks looking down at his over cocky friend

Ash whimpered when she woke without her brother, and stared at the ceiling quietly. After a while she quietly left the cabin in her usual clothing, and looked around

"Everyone! Listen up! Each Cabin is in charge of a job. Hephaestus, building and weapons. Ares, protection detail. Apollo, healing and medicine. Athena, organization. Aphrodite..... uh never mind." Skylar said.

Vincent looks at the group of campers. Confused.

(Thanks to Vex, I'm somewhat confused, but I know somewhat of what is happening.)

Keira grabbed Dante's hand and walked into the Big House. Being the first ones, there, she sat in her favorite chair and waited.

((@Vex Kuma sorry I fixed it. Haha mixed him up with the actual guy.))

Raiko looked over at Vex and said, "Bro I'm tired as hell. Lets jut figure this sh*t out and then let me sleep." He put his head down and tried to sleep by Vex.

(I know you did xD )

Vex sighs "I know your tired dude we all are just sit through the meeting and ill carry you back to your cabin and you can sleep for a few hours ill even sky on the steps to make sure no one bothers you." Vex tells raiko as as he looks over at the big house @Kiotaro

~~~~~

Dante stands behind Keira sitting he favorite chair after being dragged from from his cabin "so who all is coming" he asks as he leans on the chair @dragonslayr

"Well, I'm betting most of the councilors are." She thought about who had actually been around. "Maybe some of the other campers will join, too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back