• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex walks ahead cutting down another pit viper that tried to bite him and he kept walking keeping an eye out for monsters "So Col anything you want to know about camp while we are down here?" he asks him glancing back at him

Vex laughs and sees the dog frieghtened and scratches under its chin "don't worry about him you'll probably meet more crazy people at camp" he says with a grin to the hell hound

((Well, I'm here now *Jazz Hands* and me and Vex are out in a forest hunting things with my hellhound pet))

(LUCKY!!! I want a pet monster. *pouts in corner*)

Skylar woke up and groaned. As soon as she walked out her cabin, campers began asking her about why they couldn't leave and what was going on. Skylar sighed. 'Where's vex when I need him?' she thought and tried to calm the crowd down.

((I have a magical collar I can give you, but your no bunting or whatever, find dat info out fo yo own))

"Hey, Vex, wanna head back now, I'm borrrreeed" Col says while double teaming a huge hellhound with Dylan.

"ENOUGH!" Skylar screamed at the crowd of panicked campers, now standing on a table in the pavilion. "Listen up! All I know is we're trapped here till the curse is broken so until then, we change things around here. Everyone does a job. Fishing, hunting, fending off monsters, building, anything to help out. The supplies aren't coming anymore. It's up to us." The crowd murmured it's agreement but was still worried.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Glad your back sky but we are actually in the chasm surrounding camp)

Vex nods "yeah let's head back we did enough even though it wasn't alot" he says as hops up on the hell hound "have him climb us out of here" he says to col

(I know. She's not supposed to be with them.)

Skylar smiled as everyone began getting organized and the Athena Cabin was organizing the group's of jobs.

Keira left her cabin, having finally finished cleaning up her crap. When she heard Skylar talking about a curse, she knew they had to have a discussion among the councilors. She yelled to everyone, "Okay, I'm calling it! Camp councilor meeting in the Big House, now!" She knocked on every cabin door and told them the news. Finally, she reached the Hades cabin. She knocked on the door. "Come one, Dante!"

Dante woke up when he heard someone knock on the door "one second" he calls as he slowly gets up not disturbing ash and walks to the door wearing a pair of black jeans not wearing a shirt then opens the door and sees Keira and he smiles "oh hey you. What's up" he says leaning on the door way @dragonslayr

Keira grins at his chest before saying, "Meeting in the Big House for Councilors. We all have to meet there in five minutes."

Dante nods "good point you said it wasn't for another 5 minutes right?" He asks as he stands up straight putting his hand in his pockets

Dante shook his head "nope you see I don't have a very good fashion sense and I thought who better to ask what to wear then my girlfriend" he says to her with a smile as he steps back allowing her to walk in if she chooses

Keira nodded and walked in, glancing around the cabin. "This is the first time I've actually come in here." She noticed Ash sleeping and dropped her voice to a whisper. "It's so cool!"

Dante nods "that seems to be the general opinion of the place I'm most fond of the ceiling how it glistens with the different gems" then he looks at her "but nothing beats the glisten of your eyes" he says with a smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back