• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vincent readies his sword, gripping it tightly, takes a step forward, and closes his eyes.

Col switched places with the metal holding up his dagger to Vex.

"Oh, hey Vex, um sorry" Col says embarrassed, while putting his dagger away.

"Sup man"

Vincent turns and holds up his sword to Col when he changes places with the metal, but only steps back when he hears Col address Vex. "Who are you?"

"Col, and sorry bout that, just wanted to get some practice in" Col says while shrugging and leaning against a tree.

Vincent puts his sword away and extends his hand for a handshake. "Sorry for the sword. The name is Vincent. It's a pleasure."

Vex nodded "your fine dude and interesting trick you can do I've never seen that done before and If you want practice just stick with us we are monster hunting" he says with a wicked grin then he nods his head at Vincent signaling them to move on

"Thanks, but I need some practice with the knife" Col says lazily, while tinkering with some wires 
Col reaches out and shakes Vincent's hand. Then starts following them

Vex looks up ahead and sees 5 or 6 hellhounds "well boys ill leave the small fry to you and ill see what you guys can do" he whistles getting the hellhounds attention and they turn and start coming at them "ill be up here" he says pointing a thumb up at a near by ledge and jumps to it

Vincent looks at the 5 hellhounds. He backs up a couple of steps and readies his sword. He then lunges forward and slashes through 1 of them, and strikes another.

"V" Col shouts "Let me have the rest"

Col grabs the chain off his boot, turning it into his staff and charging the monsters, swing at impossible speeds he quickly dispatches two hellhounds and paralyzingly the other one.

Col sighs and turns his staff back into a chain clipping it onto his boot, then taking a collar from his bag and placing it around the last hellhounds head.

"Dunno, it looks like a girl so Dylan I guess" Col says while lining the collar with magical threads so the hellhound would be under his control.

Vex jumped down from the ledge and grinned "not bad you too and nice pet col it can be very useful down here" he says walking closer to the hellhound and scratched under its chin

"Thanks, and now I don't have to do any work, plus we can use her to transport things" Col says while climbing on Dylan's back and using her as a bed.

"I'll make her a harness when we get back too"

Vincent looks at Vex. "Speaking of heading back, shall we continue or are we going to go back?"

"V, don't be a pussy, let's find something big to fight, I really wanna see what Dylan can do" Col says inbetween laughs.

Vincent looks at Col. "It's not called being a pussy. You guys can go find whatever else you want to fight, but I've trained enough for today." He climbs back to the camp.

Vex shakes his head "not that I know of it's a new thing with camp we really haven't explored it much" he says as he begins to walk ahead swords at the ready the calls back to Vincent "see you back at camp dude"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back