• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vincent looks at Vex. "Just cuz I'm Sky's brother, I want you to train me to the best of your abilities."

Vex grins "then prepare to hurt newbie because the best way to train isn't against someone who will stop if your near death you gotta fight some monsters" walks over to the cliff going around camp "just follow me when your ready" he yells to vincent

Vincent follows Vex into the woods with his sword at his waist and bag on his back. "I'm ready." He looks focused and intent

Vincent draws his sword. "1, 2..." He then dives in aiming his sword downward as to stab furies on the way down.

Vex lands with a thud slashing at a hell hound that tried to leap at him 'oh this is going to be fun' he thought with a grin

Vincent flips before hitting the ground. "Damn, that was way bigger than the high dive at the pool." He says jokingly as looks at Vex.

Vincent drops his big, and opens one of the pockets. He pulls out two sandwiches. "Want one?" He offered it to Vex.

Vex laughed and waved it off "maybe later when I earned it" he smiles "but if you want to eat ill protect you" he chuckles

Vincent put them back in his bag. "I'll save mine for later. Gotta ration to conserve energy." He puts his bag back on his back, looks around, and starts walking forward, sword drawn, and keeping his guard up.

Col woke up in a unfamiliar bed with stitches in his arm, he grunted remembering earlier and looked around for Altaria, when he confirmed she was gone he sighed in relief.

"Need more practice" Col thinks to himself while getting up grabbing his backpack, stuffing his knife into a side pocket and walking towards the forest, taking out his chain, ready for action.

Vex walks forward grinning "smart dude" he raises his swords ready for anything "now lets not be down here for long I'm not sure what all is down here" he tells Vincent as he walks ahead

Vincent looks at him. "True, but whatever is down here can be informative to the future." He continues to walk, sword at the ready.

Col lazily jumps off the cliff surrounding the camp, cutting his fall by landing on a hellhound and killing it in the process, he heard some grunts off in the distance and decided to go investigate.

Vex grinned "very true I knew there was a reason I liked you" he said with a laugh then slashed a vipers head the leaped at him from the shadows "damn vipers always sticking to the shadows with them" he said looking at the body then continued to walk

Col snuck up on the noises, quietly stalking them, knife in hand. Once he got close enought he grabbed a chunk of iron and threw it a few meters in front on them.

Vincent looks around. "Man, I really need to pack some lighter gear." He tries to snap and create light, but it doesn't work. "Dammit Apollo."

Vex heard what sounded like metal hitting stone 'what the hell theres no metal monsters' he sighs and turns around "alright who ever is the jackass throwing metal please step out now" he says leaning on one of his swords

Users who are viewing this thread

Back