• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Dante smiled "your fine ash i explained that your shy around people you dont know" he said then thought for a moment "and i think you mean girlfriend" he said with a smile

Dante laughed as he hugged ash "your fine ash it happened after you left i didnt know it as gonna happen either it was a pleasant surprise" he told ash smiling as a image of keira flashed in his head

Dante smiled "of course not she actually wanted to get to know and have fun with you she's like me in some ways she's nice and caring and always looks out for people like i do for you" he told her with a smiling as he began thinking about keira a little

Dante's smiled back warmly "so do me a favor and give her a chance and get to know her you'll really like her I know it" Dante said smiling and hugging ash to his chest

Vex woke up on the roof of his cabin with out his shirt but still in the same jeans 'where did my shirt go?' He thought then grabbed a white one he keeps up on the roof then looks over the camp grounds and sees Vincent and waves "hey Vincent" he yells to him

~~~~

Dante looks at ash with warm eyes "there's no way that could happen your my little sister" he smiles "if I want to be alone with Keira ill let you know" he tells her

Vincent looks on top of Ares cabin. "Hey Vex, care to join me in the arena? I was doing some thinking about that curse, and what good is it if I don't train?" He looked at Vex smiling somewhat

Vex nodded and stretched once more "sure I haven't trained in ages it'll be good for me" he yells as he jumps off the roof "and just because your sky's brother don't think ill go easy on you" he said with a grin

~~~~~

Dante held her close to his chest and pulled a cover over them trying to warm her the best he could

Col had just woken up from his nap in a tall willow and jumps down, almost landing on a hellhound.

"Damn" Col grunts seeing the 3 beasts circle him, the one from behind him charges and is surprised when he turns into dust, the other two beasts look at each other, then leap for him, Col gasps as one tears a gap into his left arm, but still manages to kill both of them without difficulty.

Col coughs and collapses onto the ground, blood seeping through his fingers. 
((I am gunna literally die If nobody finds me, :P ))

Altaria was on a branch above him and woke up and shifted back into a half-blood and she picked him up eyes wide with shock as she headed for camp

Col coughed as he woke up, seeing Altaria above me

"A..Altaria" he grunts out, before falling back asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back