• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Altaria looks around at everyone and she turned bright red nerves on how they people she hasn't met will respond

Vex slammed his fist on the table "enough from the both of you raiko remember our deal and sky cool your jets we have bigger problems" he said then Dante stepped forward "I agree with my brother this curse seems to be connected with me and vex" and Dante and vex lifted their sleeves showing the scars they share "and it involves something with mine and Dantes scars we don't know how we got them we had them when we met and we both thought it was a coincidence but apparently it was fate" vex said as they both dropped their sleeves

"So first we have to find out how you got the scars. Hopefully that will give us some clues on how to break the curse." Skylar sighed and rubbed her temples.

Raiko turned serious and said, "I agree with Skylar. We find out how you got the scars an that's clue. After that- wait what was the whole prophecy?" He had completely forgotten the prophecy. He felt awkward now.

Last edited by a moderator:
"P-Prophecy?" Skylar asked, getting nervous. Had vex told Raiko about her prophecy? Was this a different prophecy? Was it as bad as her's? Was it worse? No good ever came from a prophecy.

Altaria walked of feeling award for just standing there and she found her feet taking her to the big house and she knocked on the door "Hello can I come in?"she asked

Dante and vex nodded "I've been thinking about that actually" Dante looks at his brother "what do you mean?" He asks then vex looks at raiko "it's not a prophecy it's just a curse trust me if it was I probably would've figured some of this crap out by now ill tell you the whole thing later" he tells raiko then turns back to Dante "I think me and you need to go down in that chasm and see if we can find some answers and I think we need to bring one other person each of our choosing" Dante nods in agreement "that sounds like a good plan" Dante says

Skylar sighed. "Come in!" She called, pinching the bridge of her nose. She just wanted one, peaceful, uneventful week. Was that too much to ask? 
"Fine. Pick your people and get ready. I want this plan in motion by noon tomorrow. Meeting dismissed." Skylar said and left.

Raiko nodded and said, "Well pick who you're taking, I could probably make some shit for you guys. Maybe some armor, or really cool weapons." When Skylar left he pointed to her direction and said, "What's up with the boss over here?" He smiled and stood up to stretch.

Altaria walks in sit down next to Vex and frowns "have you been arguing?" She says

Dante and vex looked at with a grin "i know my person" Dante says "me too" vex agrees then he looks at raiko "I have no idea dude" he tells him then looks at Altaria "no we haven't we haven't even talked in forever" he tells her

"Ok I'm not following"Altaria said looking at them all one at a time

"Sorry I'm Altaria"she said to the boy she did not know

Vincent is in the infirmary. Sweating profusely. He sees Sky and stops to talk. "Hey Sky." He says and starts panting 
(Grace, who are you introducing yourself to?)

"I'm taking Keira" Dante says with a grin

"And I'm taking skylar" he says with a smile both then looking at raiko but Dante looks down at Altaria "I'm sorry I don't believe we've met I'm Dante son of hades" he says to her

Raiko, slightly down because he wasn't picked, said, "Alright I know Skylar's size and I already fixed her armor. How tall are you two and Keira?" He looked at Altaria and said, "Hey I remember you. You're the girl with the insane superpowers. I'm Raiko."

(Go to the infirmary or wait a little bit and you can meet your brother @Col )

Vex and Dante look at each they are roughly the same height "uh 6,3 6,4 maybe in that area vex tells raiko and make sure it's not to bulky we need something in case we need to run in a hurry" he tells him and Dante nods in agreement

"Hey Skylar told me about you and she said you trained her and I want to train with you I've seen her moves there great"Altaria said

"Wait where are you guys going , can I come"Altaria said sounding excited

Raiko nodded at Vex and Dante. "Alright. And Altaria, they are going in a dangerous place so I suggest you don't go. I'll train you instead." He smiled at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back