• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex looks at her worried then looks at Vincent "she ok?" He mouths then says to skylar "hey sky you got a sec?"

Raiko started to get irritated. "Please don't call me R. Col. And their parents are Ares and hades. And ok." He got the molds for the armor and started doing whatever blacksmiths do. ( :P ) He kept heating it with him hands and hammering it with his trusty hammer, Justice. "This will take a while."

((@Col ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylar shook her head. "No. You can stay Vincent. We're supposed to be having a brother.... sister... lunch." Skylar fell asleep, so tired from stress and work.

(Gtg. Night.)

Vincent looks at her and smiles then looks at Vex. "Someone needs a vacation." He picks her up and packs her in his arms. "I'm gonna take her back to the Apollo Cabin." He says to Vex. He begins walking towards the cabin with her in his arms.

Vex walks next him "yeah she does which is why I'm gonna feel bad for what I'm gonna ask her when she wakes up" vex tells Vincent as he helps carry sky

(@Kiotaro @Col vex is a son of ares not apollo)

Col had finally finished Altaria's armour, looking over he could see that Raiko was almost done too.

"Hey Raiko, I'm gonna go to sleep now" Col says while yawning then climbing onto Dylan and going asleep.

((I am not on my top game today. I am sorry haha.)) 
Raiko almost done, said to Col, "Night bro." He finished up and loved the armor he made. He was in love and he almost didnt want to give them away. He put them outside of his door and crashed on his bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vex sighed "me and my brother dante are taking one extra person down in the chasm to explore and search for clues to answers for this whole curse we are stuck in and Dante picked Keira and I'm wanting to ask skylar" he tells Vincent looking at him

Vincent looks at Vex. "I don't think that's a good Idea. She needs as much rest as she can get, and having her fight with monsters with no energy is like putting meat in front of those savage creatures. Not that she can't fight, but she needs rest. Badly." They approach the cabin. "Can you get the door?" He asks Vex.

Vex nods and walks to the door and opens it "I know that's why I plan on taking over all her duties and have her rest as much as she can and I don't plan on going down there for a couple of days" he tells Vincent as he steps aside to let him go in with skylar

Vincent walks through the door. "Thanks for opening it. And okay. I thought it was going to be sooner than that." He lays her down on her bed, tucks her in, and kisses her forehead lightly. "Just being a caring brother. You know what that's like." He looks at Vex, smiling.

Vex nods his head "yeah I do I've watched over Dante more then I can count" he says with a chuckle "and I didn't want to do it so early anyway I was hoping before we go in the chasm have Dante Keira me and sky go into the woods or get a monster and put it in the arena so we can all see how well we work as a team" he tells him as he leans in the door frame looking at skylar as she slept

Vincent looks at Vex and Sky. "Hopefully it's a very well planned team. But there is the possibility of a strong attachment." He looks at Vex, as if he knew of their past, and walks to Vex. "I have faith in you. Don't let anything happen to her or the others. I believe you guys can do what it takes to end this." Vincent holds out his hand to shake Vex's.

Alatria said " Thanks " and picked up the armor and took it to her cabin and painted it when she was done she crashed when she hit her pillow

( see you after school,

but I have a little time)

(okay now that I'm back I'll be doing this)

Xeno sits at a chair at the Hermes cabin wondering what to do "I'm getting sleepy maybe I can do something fun" he said as he watches the surroundings hoping to find something fun.

Altaria woke up to get water and had to walk by the Hermes cabin to the water fountain she tripped and hurt her knee in front of the cabin " Ouch " she said

As Xeno was watching every surroundings he sees a girl who tripped "I never seen her before" he said as he ran to her "you okay I think you need first aid here" he said as he gets his band-aid at his pocket and sticks it to her knee "there I think it will be fine later on you should be careful when walking" he said.

Vex smiles and shakes Vincent's hand "I promise ill die before I let any one else does and we will end this" he says grinning at Vincent

Vex grins "Anytime bro now come on lets go back and get something to eat while sky sleeps" he tells as him walks out the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back