• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vincent laughs. "Good. My brother sister lunch was kind of postponed by someone who was too tired for it."

Vex nods "I know but I'm starving and I still owe Dante some apples" he said with a laugh as he walked onto the dining pavilion

" Im Altaria , and thank you " Altaria said

( I will reply further when i get home from school)

Keira blinked out of her daze and looked around. Most people were gone, already off to do their jobs. She looked over at Dante. "What happened? I kind of spaced out towards the end there."

" So you are in Hermes Cabin , I'm Aphrodite " Altaria says to him standing up and looking at him in the eyes " I'm 12 how about you ?" she asks

Altaria looks around and sees a branch on the ground " I must have tripped on that branch " she says and looks back at him " So.... I guess I should be going now " she says blushing feeling award and she walks back to her cabin calling back " It was nice to meet you Xeno !" Altaria goes inside and lays down on her bed thinking about him till she falls back asleep

~~~~~Skylar's dream~~~~~

Skylar ran through the forest. It was covered in ash and snow. Run. Run. Run. A voice kept telling her. And she obeyed, thinking she was running from something. As she ran she came to a cliff. Jump. Escape. It's the only way to escape. The voice told her. Skylar took a deep breath and jumped. A dark, evil laughter filled the dream as she fell into darkness. Foolish child. You shall never escape. You shouldn't have ran. And you shouldn't have jumped. The voice said, laughing evily again.

~~~~end of dream~~~~

Skylar woke up screaming, covered in a cold sweat and shaking like a leaf. She was pale from fear and her eyes were wide in panic.

Altaria jolts awake again and runs to Skylar's cabin and knocks on the door saying " is everything ok in there " she asked out of breath

Skylar didn't answer. She really didn't want someone, especially a young new camper, to see her so freaked out. She was supposed to be the strong, brave healer that never faltered and always had a plan and could keep the peace. Recently.... She hadn't. And now she was probably going insane from overwork and having emotional breakdowns!

Vex walks out of the dining pavilion and heads back to his cabin and sees Altaria at apollos cabin door and walks up to her "what's going on?" He asks her

Altaria used her powers that control emotions to calm down Skylar

" Its Skylar " Altaria said to Vex

Skylar shook her head furiously. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" She screamed, tears streaming down her face. Her crying could be heard now and she hurried her face in her arms, hugging her knees to her chest.

Vex sighs seeing he's being ignored and knocks on apollo cabins door "sky you in there?" He calls listening for a response then hears her yell 'oh that's not good' he thinks "sky rub the charm" he yells through the door

Altaria held her head in pain from being shoved out by her and something else and she shook her head viciously

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Skylar cried. She pulled on her elbow high leather gloves so she wouldn't touch the charm. Unfortunately, her finger brushed over it lightly when she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back