• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Dante thought for a moment 'I can summon hell fire, I can raise the dead, and I can somewhat heal people maybe some others but none that comes to mind' he told Keira 'what other powers does a daughter of Poseidon have?" He asked with a grin

Vex got a little wide eyed "how in the name of Olympus did this happen?" He asked no one in particular but looking at the both if them

"So.... we're trapped?" Skylar asked, slightly frightened but took a deep breath. "We have to tell the rest of the camp. Warn them no to try to leave." Skylar said firmly. "I don't know."

Vex nodded "put a notice on everyone's cabin door that's probably the best way for everyone to find out and I just know raiko is gonna try and get out" he told the pair as he rubbed the back of his head

Vex nodes "good idea and in the mean time we should figure out how the hell this happened" he said as he looked over the cliff

Those are some pretty bad ass powers, Keira said, wide eyed. I'm almost jealous of you. She thought for a moment. Other powers? I can talk to fish, which is not all tat impressive. I haven't exactly gone and tried to live off of my powers, so I'm not sure of all that I can do. Oh, and I can freeze the water I control.

Dante smiled "those are some pretty awesome powers too Keira and usually with being a child of hades I usually feel cold to people whenever someone touches me" he told her as he looked around at the fish that swam by

I've noticed that. Keira nodded, gripping tighter to his hand. Being a child of the outcast god must be rough.

Altaria sat up and said " Hello " 
When no one replied she got up and went to a door she saw and went out

Dante smiled warmly "it was really rough when I first came here everyone did treat me like an outcast I'm just glad vex was there to help me through it all" he squeezed her hand in response to her gripping his hand tighter "I just choose not to think about it alot" he said "especially during moments like this" he told her with a smile

Vincent looked at Raiko oddly and confused. "$400? For a scimitar?"

(sorry, family matter)

It's nice during times like these when we have nothing to worry about. She agreed, smiling back. But they don't last long here at Camp Half-Blood, do they?

dante sighed with a slight smile "no they do not" then he looked at Keira in the eyes with a warm smile on his face "but it's good to treasure the moments you do get with someone you care about" he said squeezing her hand slightly

Keira was slightly speechless. She looked at his hand in hers and back up at his face. Yeah, it's really nice. I haven't found someone who shares the same views recently.

Skylar sighed. "Come Tony, let's get ready for tonight. We have to gather as much information as possible before the meeting." Skylar began climbing down the cliff face, trying to ignore the thought of falling, dying, and getting eaten by monsters.

(@WolfOfProphecys )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back