• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Ash wandered the forest silently, finding a hidden, quiet place and sitting down, staring up at the trees

Tony was back in his stance, waiting

Raiko went outside with the schmitar in his hand ready to slash. He pointed it to Vincent and said, "Hey. It's you. I made this for you." He threw the sword over to Vincent. He said, "That'll be four hundred dollars." His face was dead serious.

Keira nodded. "I guess I'll just let her get used to me, and not force it." She made the water swirl around her feet, keeping her up without her having to paddle.

Skylar rolled her eyes and kicked a weapons rack at him and took off running, hoping to lure him to the woods where she had an advantage.

Dante nodded his head "that's proably the best thing you can do" he said as he kicked his feet to stay afloat and as he enjoyed the feel of the water around him

Skylar laughed as she ran through the woods, jumping over logs and roots, weaving through trees, and using the branches to propel her forward.

Dante shrugged "I have no clue I didn't really plan this far ahead" he said with a laugh "I just wanted to enjoy the water" he said

Ash hid as Skylar ran past her, and was soon followed by Tony.

Tony ran all the faster, trying to catch her up, but forced to watch his footing

Keira smirked. "Well, how about this?" She grabbed his hand and with and evil laugh pulled him deep under water, to the bottom of the beach. Her ability to breathe under water was passed to him through her touch, but he probably didn't know that. She looked around and saw colorful schools of fish swim past them, unafraid.

Dante's eyes went wide as they went under 'she's trying to kill me' he thought as he held his breath as they went deeper 'I can't hold my breath any longer' he thought then opened his mouth to breath 'wait I can breath?' He thought as he looked at Keira a little curiously

Skylar looked around, confused. "This wasn't here yesterday." She looked at the cliff and realized it went around the entire camp. She ran along the edge, coming to the hill she'd walked up when she fist got to Camp. A large canyon split the hill in half.

Keira grinned at Dante's reaction. She projected her thoughts to him, Yes, my ability allows both of us to breathe, see, and talk down here. She pointed to a nearby hippocampus, swimming not 10 meters away from them.

Dante smiled widely 'this is awesome I've always dreamed of doing this' he projected his thoughts back and looking at the hippocampus 'they are really beautiful'

Tony followed her, "S-Somethings wrong" He mumbled quietly, looking to Skylar, "I'll be right back." He stated, then jumped off the cliff

Aren't they? Keira looked at him. I used to dream about this, too. It's one of the best things about being a child of Poseidon.

Vex felt a tugging sensation in his stomach 'not again' he thought then he appeared in front I skylar then kinda back pedaled almost falling off the cliff "what the hell?" He said looking over the cliff

~~~~

Dante smiled 'I'm jealous of you now' he said looking at her with a warm smile

Well, with great power comes great responsibility, Keira thought to him. Any special powers as a child of Hades?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back