• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

"Okay," Keira said. "I'm going to go in the water and have fun. You can come in when you are ready." She smiled kindly one more time at Ash and ran into the water gleefully. "Hey, Dante." She summoned a huge wave of water and sent it directly into Dante, knocking him down. @Vex Kuma

Vincent wakes up and begins walking around the camp. He heads to the dining pavilion, and sees Skylar and someone he doesn't know training

Dante gets a little wide eyed "what the" was all he got out as the wave hit him in the face when the war passed he resurfaced coughing and spitting water "gods that sucked thanks for that Keira" he said to her a laugh @dragonslayr

~~~~

Vex woke up in his bed and got up and dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt then he walked out of the cabin and looked around and he grinned a little then he cupped his hands around his mouth then yelled "HEREEEY YOOOOU GUUUUYS!!!"

Tony rolled his eyes, and pulled out his own sword, "I've been here longer than you" he chuckled

Ash watched the two play, and slowly stood, walking away

Keira laughed back and dove under the water, feeling the coolness on her skin. After resurfacing, she turned to the beach, about to make a comment to Ash, but noticed she was leaving. "Ash, where are you going?" She sighed. "I can't seem to get to her, Dante. Do you want to talk to her?"

Dante sighed a little "sometimes it's best to leave someone alone so they can figure out what's wrong before they can seek help" he said to Keira as he bobbed in the water

Ash wandered silently, moving into the forest. She knew she shouldn't go in there alone, but she didn't really care

Tony grinned, "Ladies first" he replied

Dante smiled at her "it's not that trust me she just gets really shy around people she doesn't know heck it took her awhile just to get adjusted to me" he told Keira

Users who are viewing this thread

Back