• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Tony blinked, "What for?" he asked, before realising what she meant, and gently taking the cloth, pressing it to his nose. He leant against something, not paying attention to what

Skylar thought for a moment. "Come with me." She grabbed his hand and walked to her cabin. She let go of his hand when they got there and began flipping through old books on medicine and cures.

"Aha! Here it is. I knew it sounded familiar!" Skylar began mixing herbs and crushing ingredients and measuring nectar. She crushed and mixed ambrosia and herbs in the motor and pestle.

"So this has about a 60% chance of working but if I do it right it could stop your faintings and nose bleeds." Skylar said as she carefully measured and stirred.

WolfOfProphecys said:
Ash nodded quietly, looking over at her brother then up at Keira, "C-Can't s-swim" She mumbled
Keira felt bad for the girl. "It's okay. Here, I'll show you something," she said. She gestured to the water and it swirled around, making different shapes. "I can help you learn to swim. While you're swimming, I can make the water hold you up. That way, you won't have to over exert yourself, either."

Tony nodded, and chuckled, "Hold on" He replied, disappearing and returning with his sword

Ash shook her head, and whimpered, placing her head between her knees and shaking, clearly scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back