• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex grinned at raiko "not much man wanted to see what your up to just woke up and I see that you just did as well" he said with a chuckle

Raiko looked at Vex. He didnt mean to look angry but that is how he looked. "I'm actually about to make some swords if that newbie ever tells me what kind of swords he wants. I too Jim to stop by my Cabin." Raiko went outside and pulled out a cigarette. He lit it with his finger and took a drag. He sat down and looked for the new kid.

Vex saw someone walking through camp he didn't recognize then he nudged raiko's shoulder "is that him?" He asked raiko pointing at the kid

Vincent looks over at Vex and Raiko. Thinking to himself "Was I supposed to.... MY SWORD! I FORGOT TO TELL HIM THE SWORD I WANTED!" Runs to Vex and Raiko. "So sorry Raiko. Still need to hear what kind of sword I want?"

Tony was wobbling around on unsteady feet in the Zeus cabin, alone and only really half awake. HIs shirt was soaked in blood from his nose, of which the nose bleed had stopped for now, and he seemed to be looking for something

Vincent turns to Vex. "I'm Vincent. It's a pleasure." He extends his hand for a handshake

Vex takes his hand and shakes it "vex and I know it is" he says with a laugh "so you need a weapon and raiko said he was gonna make you one?" He asks Vincent

Vincent looks at him. "He was supposed to, but earlier, I just walked back to my cabin when everyone was getting acquainted and everything."

Vex nods his head "your fine" he looks Vincent up and down "raiko make him a scimitar I think that would work well with him" he tells raiko and pats him on the shoulder then looks back at Vincent "while he does that ill show you around camp" he smiles at him

dragonslayr said:
Keira furrowed her eyebrow, trying not to look menacing at the same time. "You know, I don't bite," she said to the girl. "In fact, the only person I know who bites in this camp is Dante." She said, jokingly, glancing over to the water where she knew Dante was waiting.
Ash nodded quietly, looking over at her brother then up at Keira, "C-Can't s-swim" She mumbled

Vex nodded his head "more or less now first off ill show you where we train which I imagine after you get your sword you'll be in there a lot" he told him as he gestured to the arena "and I forgot what Olympian is your parent?" He asks Vincent as he keeps walking

Vincent looks at the Arena. "I'm the son of Apollo. I actually met my sister here. Little did I know I had one."

Vex looked a angered at the mention of Apollo "really? That's good you met skylar she's one of the best Apollo kids I know and I met Apollo once actually" he told Vincent leading the way to the next area

Vincent looked at Vex. "She's in for some competition." He says jokingly. "Why so angry?"

Vincent looks around and follows Vex. "If I met the guy, I guess I could possibly understand." He says with a chuckle.

Vex laughed "yeah considering he's a god it'll be kinda hard but he is your dad so maybe you will one day" then they reached the next area "ah and after a long day of training we come here to the dining pavilion to dine on what ever we desire" he said with a grin

Vincent looks at the dining pavilion, his mouth starts to water. "Next stop after the tour."

Xeno walks around and watches the cabins "so there are different cabins I'm gonna see the other cabins" he said and he continues to walk around.

Vex grinned at Vincent "my thoughts exactly my friend" then he walked to the cabins "now I know you already know this place but it's a grand tour so that means going places you've probably already been" he said with a laugh "this is the cabin area where all the campers are sorted by their godly parents I'm in the ares cabin by the way" he told vincent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back