• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Raiko looked at her and said, "I'll think about it. Show me what kind of sword you want and I'll THINK about it." He went over to the dummy, absorbed the fire into his arm and started walking to his cabin.

Kiotaro said:
Raiko looked at her and said, "I'll think about it. Show me what kind of sword you want and I'll THINK about it." He went over to the dummy, absorbed the fire into his arm and started walking to his cabin.
Skylar beamed and ran up and hugged him from behind. "Thank you, Raiko! Give me a piggyback ride too? Please."

Raiko growled and picked her up and carried her over his shoulder. He went to his cabin and dropped her off. He said, "I'm going to think about making some swords. But you better pay me. Cigarettes cost way too much now a days." He went into his cabin and started to fall asleep.

Skylar sighed and went to her cabin and stood in the doorway, leaning against the door frame. "What's wrong?" Skylar asked Vincent.

Skylar half smirked half smiled. "I know exactly how ya feel." She sat down beside him. "Trust me, you'll get used to it. And it does get easier. Just... follow your instincts." She smiled at Vincent before standing and shrugging at Austin. "Don't know till you're claimed."

"No prob. Now, if you Newbies will excuse me, I have the afternoon shift in the infirmary." Skylar grabbed her bag and jacket before walking out of the cabin towards the infirmary.

(We were having our own family reunion. Skylar met her brother Vincent, and the Newbie Xeno. Raiko is gonna make Vin a sword and Skylar is going to work at the infirmary.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vex woke 'ugh my head' he thought as he rubbed his temples then he looked around 'hm apparently someone brought me back to my cabin' he thought as he stood up and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a white sleeveless and walked out his door 'hm i think ill go to see what raiko is up to' he walked over to the Hephaestus cabin and banged on the door "yo raiko you in there" he yelled @Kiotaro

Skylar walked into the infirmary and sighed. She looked at her bracelet and thought of Vex. 'Should I.... no.' Skylar tried to take off the bracelet but it wouldn't come off. She sighed and put on some leather gloves that stopped better her wrists and elbows, covering the bracelet. 
Skylar sat at her desk and began working on her experiments with ambrosia and nectar. 
(Where'd everybody go?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back