• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vincent looked back and forth between the two of them. "Home, already better than that other Hell hole."

"We live here. It's the only safe place for.... people like us. We train, we fight, we stay safe and hidden." Skylar said firmly. "I'll explain later."

Vincent looks at Xeno. "I'm new here, and I was supposed to get a weapon, but the guy isn't here." He starts to follow Skylar

Vincent looks back at him and walks forward. "Actually, I could have gotten here before you, so I would be the one saying that." Accidentally bumps into Skylar. "Sorry Skylar. I'm so sorry."

Raiko was training the arena, trying to put together some crazy new combos. It involved jumping and slashing and stabbing and a hell of a lot more things. It was getting to look so cool. He slashed at a dummy and did a backflip continuing his slash. He stopped because he was getting tired and saw Skylar. He yelled over to her, "Sup kiddo."

Skylar rolled her eyes. "We're the same age!" She shouted to him playfully. She walked over to him. "Hey Raiko. My bro here needs a sword. Mind helping him out?"

Raiko said to her, "I'm 21. And I don't know this kid. Oh how's your brace?" He started to check out the brace he masterly made for Skylar. He looked at the new kids and said, "What do you want?"

Skylar sighed. "I'll be 18 in a month. It's not that big of a difference." She grumbled. She then smirked and pushed the two newbies forward. "They're this month's fresh meat." She smirked and leaned against Vincent.

Raiko gave then the stink eye and said, "Don't bug me freshmen. Or I will burn you alive." He looked at then for a little hit longer and un summoned his weapons. He shot a fireball at the funny for now reason, lighting it on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back