• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

448.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(Do you mean side car?)

Vex grinned "nice but I just grabbed one of the camps choppers ill show you my personal bike sometime though and I guess she'll go with you as seeing she's unconscious but just be careful with her" vex told him

((Haha ya that thingy))

Raiko picked her up and walked over to put her in the side car. He yelled over to Vex, "Race you back to camp?"

Vex grinned and got on the bike "sure but with this being a camp bike I'm pretty sure you'll win" he laughed and kicked started the bike and it roared to life

Raiko fake laughed. "You'd lose in anyway possible." He sent fire through his feet and into his motorcycle. "Mines fire-powered. Beat that. 3 2 1 go!" He flew off going at least 130 mph. He loved the feeling of wind on his face.

Vex shook his head 'show off' he thought then took off behind him not going as fast as raiko but close enough feeling the wind always made him smile and the roar of the engine just made it better

Raiko got to camp in a matter of minutes. When he got there he looked behind him and saw no one. After a while he saw Vex. "Took him long enough." He said and waited for Vex to get there.

Vex decided to slow down halfway there and enjoy the view 'I need to do this more often' he thought then he pulled into camp as half waved at raiko then he pulled into the camps garage and parked the bike then walked over to meet raiko

Vincent slowly walks toward the gate, guitar strapped to his back, and stops at the gate of the camp. "What is this place?" Says aloud, hoping that someone heard him, but not sure if anyone is around

Raiko waited for Vex to get there. When he saw him he said, "Alright so I'll just take her to the nurse." He started to walk towards the nurse's cabin and turned around to see if Vex was following. He wasn't sure if Vex would want to be there or not.

Vex nodded his head "ill come with and let the nurses know about what happened ill just check the gate make sure it's locked up" he told raiko as he headed towards the gate "and if I'm not there in like 10-15 minutes come and check on me" he says with a laugh and when got close to the gate he sees a guy standing there "can I help you?" He asks him @AwesomeBill

Raiko nodded as went to the nurse's cabin. He knocked on the door as when he was let in he explained what happened and set Altaria down on a bed. He stayed there for a little bit and decided that 5 minutes was enough time so he could go check on Vex. He walked over to the main gate and went up to Vex and said, "Hey. Who's the newbie?"

Xeno wanders around slowly until he sees a gate he slowly walk towards it and sees 3 people talking " who are they?" he questioned himself he hides to a nearby wall and observes them quietly.

Keira furrowed her eyebrow, trying not to look menacing at the same time. "You know, I don't bite," she said to the girl. "In fact, the only person I know who bites in this camp is Dante." She said, jokingly, glancing over to the water where she knew Dante was waiting.

(Thanks again!)

Skylar saw the brace and smiled. 'Thank you, Raiko.' She thought and put it on. She stood up shakily and walked out the door, a little weak from no food.

Vincent stands there silently, nervous, and looks at everyone. "I'm uhh... Uh.. I'm new here."

(Sorry slept forever today)

(Skylar, it automatically fixes your leg and keeps it in a spot for healing, so it will hurt a shitload for a few seconds then her leg is fine with the brace on. Just letting you know. And It's fine! Everyone loves sleep!)

Skylar bit her lip. 'This brace hurts worse than my leg breaking!' She thought. She looked around for Raiko or Tony, someone to talk to and fill her in on what happened and how long she was out. 
Skylar walked up to a guy she'd never seen. "Hey. Are you new?" She asked.

(@AwesomeBill )

Vincent looks at her, nervously. "Yeah, I kinda just arrived" Says to her stuttering every now and then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back