• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vincent looked at her, shocked. "I'm Vincent, son of Apollo...." He looks at her and stares shocked

Skylar smiled and walked to the Apollo cabin. She quickly cleaned off her desk that had all her lab and potions equipment on it. "Excuse the papers and stuff. Most of our siblings stay in the other cabins but it's reached it's limit of people."

Skylar sighed and snapped her fingers and her equipment and papers go into her desk drawers. She turned on the cabin light and it showed the cabin was much bigger than it had looked before and showed several bunk beds. "Pick whatever bed you want. It's just you and me in here, bro."

Vincent looked at her, covered his eyes, then picked a bed at random. "I'm terrible at making decisions" Opens his eyes. "I guess I get this one." Vincent walks to it and sets his guitar case down then looks at her. "Thanks Skylar."

Vincent pulled out a guitar and some clothes. "Just a few things." He got up and walked to Skylar. He looks at her smiling.

(well gonna continue)

Xeno opens the gate slowly and wanders quietly until he stepped on a twig "uh oh I hope no one heard that."

Vincent looks at her. "Sometimes when you're out on your own and unready to face the world, you have to do things you're not proud of. Hopefully I don't have to elaborate on that." He looks away from her and walks slightly behind her.

"Oookay, that narrows it down to daggers, throwing knives, double edged sword and about a dozen others." Skylar smirked at her brother.

Vincent looked at Skylar. "At least we don't have to decide between the possible thousands of other choices there are without that specification." He looks at her, smiling, and chuckles a little bit. "How about a sword?"

Vincent follows her to Raiko's cabin, but hears the noise. "What was that?!?" He turns to see the person who hit his foot. "Who are you?!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back