• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Vex nodded at Vincent "no i just don't know you and I like to know who's all at camp so get over here" he says to the kid waving his hand

Vex nodes "I'm vex son of ares and I'm pretty sure you already met Vincent" he says "who's your godly parent?" He asks xeno

Tony growled at himself and changed his bloodstained shirt, before wandering outside, slightly unstable on his feet, and sat on the steps outside the Zeus cabin. His usually spiked hair was flopped and stuck to his forehead, and his skin was oddly pale

"Alright thanks for letting me know" he says to xeno "well I'm gonna head to my cabin and pass out for a few hours so ill talk to you guys later" he tells Vincent and xeno as he heads to his cabin then walks in locks the door and flops on his bed and falls asleep

Skylar was walking through camp when she saw Tony. Her eyes went wide. "TONY!" She exclaimed and ran up to him. "Are you okay?! What happened!?"

Tony flinched at the yelling, quietly placing his hands over his ears to quieten the noise. He looked up at her, taking his hands away and shrugged

Raiko heard. Knocking on his door but ignored it. He was too busy making a stupid schmitar for a newbie. He thought it was ridiculous. He was their slave now. He finally finished the sword and went outside. He would be sweating if he wasnt one with the flame. He looked at the sword very proud of his work. He went to the newbie and threw the sword over to him. "Catch!" He yelled to him. @Vex Kuma @AwesomeBill

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylar sighed. "Eat the ambrosia. It will heal you. So will the nectar. Trust me. I'm one of the best healers at the camp." She smirked.

Skylar huffed in annoyance. "Fine." She put the stuff back in her bag. "Well, I'm always ready to heal someone if you need anything." She smiled warmly and then walked towards the cabins.

Tony shook his head, "I...I can't. I ate.....this morning.....I think" He mumbled, trying to remember. WIthout noticing, his nose started to drip red again

Skylar sighed and put the sandwich away and pulled out a handkerchief. "Use this." She handed the hanky to him. "Don't worry, it's fresh."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back